Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last cartridges on Shino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S074
S074

Last cartridges on Shino Empty
PostSubject: Last cartridges on Shino   Last cartridges on Shino EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:48 pm

All right, it's me again, and this time i'm wondering how to complete my Shino Exroad.

Right Now she is modded with 2 Accel Saber BS and two Red Squealer AM.
She's using two Accel Guns as weapons, and they're unseful and rather effective.

Two Red Squealer AMs were a great improvement on her short range survival: she packs much more punch than her standard wrist blade and the combo they make is actually useful also for evading (dash-dash-roll).
The arms also remove Shino's terrible long dash her legs normally have.
While i found them useful, those arms introduces two disadvantages:
1) Shino's WLK from 26 (still untuned) to 23 and the difference is noticeable while playing.
2) Increasing her cost by 75, reaching her actual maximum capacity (1100)

Now that she's getting closer to lv 8, just like Lily i'm starting to plan how to complete her.
I've already taken Short Boost because i wanted to add Quick Land too and hop around like mad.
Problem is that i have 3 cartridges left and i already hit maximum capacity...

So i came up with a few possible customizations:

1)
Increase capa (+55 effective capacity)
Sniper Sight (20 cost)
Quick Land (25 cost)
This options leaves me 10 points to tune up WLK to 25

2)
Increase capa (+55)
Increase capa (+55)
Stealth System (40 cost)
This option gives me 60 points for tune ups, and i could tune up WLK up to 34 while keeping Red Squealer Arms and see what happens with a high WLK stat on a LND type, allowing me to flank people unseen, even if i lose Quick Land.

3)
Reverting Back to Shino's default AMs, and gaining back the 75 points i need to take Sniper Sight, Stealth System and Quick Land and reaching 26 WLK again.
I'll lose some Punch on short range, but i'll take every good cartridge.

The second one sounds promising: as i know WLK is the most important attrinbute in a LND Type and paired with Stealth System might be a good choice, even if i can be detected when i start attacking them because i'll be without sniper sight.

Well...any suggestion is appreciated! XD
Back to top Go down
FelixFaust
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Last cartridges on Shino   Last cartridges on Shino EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:15 pm

How about Boost run instead of short boost+quick land?

I mean, Shino to me doesn't seem like a hopper but if it works for you, go for it.

Experiment with different arms, but the Red Squealer arms seem pretty solid. (I had a Great sword on her before switching to Red squealer arms. xD)

I think Stealth can work to your advantage if you play hit and run style, or just plain sneak up to people unaware of your position. Then again, all the opponent needs to do is look around to spot you. Test it out if you can afford a reset ticket thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S074
S074

PostSubject: Re: Last cartridges on Shino   Last cartridges on Shino EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 am

Right now i took option 3 a few days ago and put away squealer arms.
Boost run may work better, but it's too late to change now...
I'll see how she'll behave at level 10 then i'll evaluate resetting her or buy another Shino to start from scratch.

I mean, i got 3 Lily Rain, a second UC Shino probably won't kill my UC budget, as i play arena anyway.

Tanks for the suggestion, i'll take it into consideration when an opportunity to use it arises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last cartridges on Shino   Last cartridges on Shino Empty

Back to top Go down

Last cartridges on Shino
Page 1 of 1