Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L size Air Types

Go down 
+4
BNOISE
necrio
Ichijo
chalkzone908
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

Male Posts : 54

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 am

I know these bots are very uncommon, so I'd like to make one Smile

Which is better, Tengu or Big Mountainz? and please, no RT, I dont have that luxury...
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:30 am

They are both Rt.
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 am

Ichijo wrote:
They are both Rt.
\
lolwut? Tengu 17k UC, Big M. 40k UC...
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 am

Ichijo wrote:
They are both Rt.
no, not here in CBEN
scroll down at the shop

anyways
TENGU IS A USELESS FATASS
if you really want an L air, buy mountaiz. Tengu's only saving grace is its BS.

EDIT :
ninja'd
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:28 am

But what mainly is the role of a L size? I mean, mobility is almost like an ART.

Any suggestion how to shape its stats? What parts do you suggest?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:32 am

chalkzone908 wrote:
But what mainly is the role of a L size? I mean, mobility is almost like an ART.

you said it yourself

give it some heavy beam weapons (STARDUST DRAGON... oops wrong game) and fire away. Fly when some pesky LND thinks that you're an ART and bomb him from above, thus you win.
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:46 am

necrio wrote:
chalkzone908 wrote:

you said it yourself

give it some heavy beam weapons (STARDUST DRAGON... oops wrong game) and fire away. Fly when some pesky LND thinks that you're an ART and bomb him from above, thus you win.

lol so play like an ART then? Yeah I have Stardust( xD probably the reason I wanted a L size )... Would missile launchers be good for air vs. air?

Should I just raise my TEC and TGH? or try to improve my crap FLY?
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:14 pm

chalkzone908 wrote:

lol so play like an ART then? Yeah I have Stardust( xD probably the reason I wanted a L size )... Would missile launchers be good for air vs. air?

Should I just raise my TEC and TGH? or try to improve my crap FLY?
Yeah just improve your Tec and Tgh. No need to improve fly really. When you in the air, you actually are a bigger target than on ground.
It is like you are basically an art, but you can get to the ledges to camp and snipe and random fire with your Stardust Cannon (aka - air version of Titan Bazooka) as well as escape from those horrid land units better.
The draw back is that you generally have lower health than a pure straight up Large Art unit.
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

Male Posts : 113

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:18 pm

A L art needs high tec for example my Cetusion(Gara bot) Has 30 tec kills everything lol
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:57 pm

It's a mobile art that has stronger defenses vs land. Not fast enough to evade most projectiles (unless you tune it), and can't fight head on vs real artillery types (unless ur a baltheon <---godly, no evasion maneuvers necessary).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:15 pm

How much fly you actually need with any air is relative to what weaponry your bringing to the fight. The closer you are the faster you'll need to be. If your stardusting people then as other people said, TGH, TEC (until satisfied), and STR (to get close to your tec for wonderbit purposes). Fly should try to hit at least 20, that's good enough to get around.

Bringing a quick responce weapon would be a good choice. Since faster mid/sml airs might give you a hard time.
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Male Posts : 198

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Play conservative though. Just because you can pack a punch doesn't mean you have to be overly aggressive. Still try to follow a group and make a habit of opening your map frequently. So you know where you can go for safety by flying towards your allied. You may pack a punch but you don't have the smaller AIR unit's mobility. Sniper Sight cartridges will tear you up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L size Air Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: L size Air Types   L size Air Types Empty

Back to top Go down

L size Air Types
Page 1 of 1