Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offencive Sub types?

Go down 
+2
Havok
Disasteroid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Disasteroid
Newcomer
Newcomer
Disasteroid

Offencive Sub types? Empty
PostSubject: Offencive Sub types?   Offencive Sub types? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Are there any good offencive sub type bots? I seem to have several close range projectile weapons for subs and was wondering if i could put them good use?
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Offencive Sub types?   Offencive Sub types? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:45 pm

I am assuming you mean support type bots?

If so most support bots are fairly balanced so its more just your own personal choice. Plus they have no weaknesses (They can get all damage reduction carts). However they do not excel anywhere really.

My personal favorites are:

Bugsycait + Burst Fire Bit(Or repair bit if I feel like playing pure support) + Whatever laser and explosive weapon you like.

- His shock shield is awesome for dealing with the melee rushes that will eventually happen to the ARTs on your team.

- The Burst Fire Bit + Bazooka or other explosive weapon is great for driving off AIR types, just have to watch your ammo.

- The Burst Fire Bit + Things like the beam machine gun will eat through melee deprived lands at an amazing rate. (Of course most other beam weapons would work too)

Winberrl + Dual Shotguns or Zooka + Burst Fire Bit or Long Range Bit (Once again repair if you want to play more support)

- Her drawguns make it extremely easy to single out someone from the group and pull them into yours (Generally everyone shoots the snared bot)

- The drawguns also make it very easy to pull someone in and blast away with your weapon of choice

- The Burst Fire Bit will make you do a lot more damage and pull them in faster but you need to be careful of draw gun ammo (Its fairly limited)

- The Long Range bit will just let you snare them from farther away making it easier to single out someone.

Also I have seen amazing things done by Dharma Star (I have not used one yet though)

These are just a few of the things I have noticed in my short time playing this game, keep in mind these are purely my opinions and I am fairly new to this game lol.

Anyway hope this helps a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Offencive Sub types?   Offencive Sub types? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 pm

We call it "Melee" around here.

Try a Katana Max.
Back to top Go down
Disasteroid
Newcomer
Newcomer
Disasteroid

PostSubject: Re: Offencive Sub types?   Offencive Sub types? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Haha, yeah sorry i mean support. No idea why i said sub O_o? Yeah that definitely helps, i'll just play about with a few and see if i can find a preference. Thanks! =)
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Offencive Sub types?   Offencive Sub types? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:45 pm

saw someone using chibi bot with Beam Machine Gun and kill 3 bots alone. Suspect
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Offencive Sub types?   Offencive Sub types? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:35 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
saw someone using chibi bot with Beam Machine Gun and kill 3 bots alone. Suspect
Chibis are hard to hit tho...
I mean for air at least or art at least. Tumble lets you dodge like crazy good given you end up in a safe spot when you start lying on the floor and doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Offencive Sub types?   Offencive Sub types? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:45 pm

BNOISE wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:
I mean for air at least or art at least. Tumble lets you dodge like crazy good given you end up in a safe spot when you start lying on the floor and doing nothing.
And then after the leap it literally lets you lay down for your opponent.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Offencive Sub types?   Offencive Sub types? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:
And then after the leap it literally lets you lay down for your opponent.
like i said, safe spot.
example - you are in front of an art in front of the ps and you are just healing with your wonder bit.
now your chibi has poor walk and you see some air - aka - izuna shooting them pink missiles at you
you tumble behind the art and lie there while the art opens fire on that izuna
and the missiles also flie over your head too cause you fell lol...

all comes down to timing
and that you are surrounded with other people
now if you see a chibi by itself and you start shooting, it is a dead chibi most likely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offencive Sub types?   Offencive Sub types? Empty

Back to top Go down

Offencive Sub types?
Page 1 of 1