Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questing; Pts and Newbie's Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EarlForte
Newcomer
Newcomer

Questing; Pts and Newbie's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Questing; Pts and Newbie's Guide   Questing; Pts and Newbie's Guide EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:20 am

What are "Pts"? By "Pts" I mean the number on the right of the quest bar. By Quest bar, I mean the Quest you must choose, after entering a quest room (You know, the thing that tells you which items you need to get).

and

I went to "Help" and it opened the Newbie's Guide. I went to quests and it said for the yellow portal that there are three options, when we only have two and it says you have to choose one of those three options to obtain all of the items you've collected, but I've received items from my Questing by choosing Return from the two options I can choose. Is the difference from the Guide and from the actual Questing Window important?
Back to top Go down

Questing; Pts and Newbie's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questing; Pts and Newbie's Guide   Questing; Pts and Newbie's Guide EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:23 am

EarlForte wrote:
What are "Pts"? By "Pts" I mean the number on the right of the quest bar. By Quest bar, I mean the Quest you must choose, after entering a quest room (You know, the thing that tells you which items you need to get).

and

I went to "Help" and it opened the Newbie's Guide. I went to quests and it said for the yellow portal that there are three options, when we only have two and it says you have to choose one of those three options to obtain all of the items you've collected, but I've received items from my Questing by choosing Return from the two options I can choose. Is the difference from the Guide and from the actual Questing Window important?

Pts, are accumulated scores. Some people you get better chances of getting stuff if you have either more Pts or more gameplay time. Althou it's only a rumor can't confirm it with my own eyes.
Back to top Go down

Questing; Pts and Newbie's Guide
Page 1 of 1