Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are the Haku drops worth it?

Go down 
+6
Intet
FreedomFighter
MissileGo
Nisa
chalkzone908
kitopski
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kitopski
kitopski

Male Posts : 20

Are the Haku drops worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 am

I see a lot of people with the last haku's sword. How does it even attack? I just wanna know because I want to know what I'm farming for.

Also, what do the other haku weapons do? thx!
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 am

Kamui Staff, great but not very great xD. Very good range for a sword, has 24 Force, and a decent attack speed. The downside is 160 cost and got -2 wlk and fly. It's attack pattern is horizontal - vertical horizontal slash, all with a wide range(also I kinda noticed the range kinda improves depending on what AM you have.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 am

Blank staff-
20 force (or so)
and pretty similar stats to a sword
winning point is the 25 Cost
Looks cool btw

Homura staff-
its crap dont use it
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Most people farm Haku for the following item...

Kamui Staff
A staff affected by the Ark of Fate,
Demonfox Haku. The power raging out from
it takes the shape of a sword.

Size: M Type: Lnd Air Art Sup
Cost: 160 Force: 24
HP: - Ammo: -
STR: +1 Range: 50
TEC: - Speed: 50
WLK: -2 INT: 900
FLY: -1
TGH: +1
CAPA: -

A pretty decent weapon in my opinion
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:31 pm

cool looking wep but crap perform.
+160 cost isn't that pretty, you can use other wep that cost lower and still deal output more than Haku Staff
but suit yourself, i also use it to randomly slash people around since it wide range.
good for fly swatter i believe.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:21 pm

The homura staff is alright for chibi bots as it lets you spam kisses, while still having something to harass and kill trees with, rather than having to switch between main weapons. Otherwise it's powerful but awkward to use.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 pm

The blank staff is half-decent if you can find a slotted one (do those even exist?) as the cost is extremely low and it already gives an HP increase on its own. It's fairly similar to a short sword otherwise.

The homura staff is kind of like a crappier version of Izuna Wisps as far as I'm aware, I don't have one so I can't really say much about it. Shoots 3 bullets at...somewhere between 10 and 20 force, and I've heard the lower two bullets tend to hit the ground instead of the target.

The kamui staff...well, it already had its stats listed. For the cost its damage and most other stats are underwhelming, but I find the large range of it to be a good choice if you plan on running an air melee build.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Naw naw, Kamui is good cause it got huge range and can cut off limbs xD.

Don't want to get punched by Squealer in the face? Chop off his arm and then he can't combo punch no more.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 pm

BNOISE wrote:

Don't want to get punched by Squealer in the face? Chop off his arm and then he can't combo punch no more.
The range is nice, yes. However...

Are the Haku drops worth it? Screenshot2011011215493.th

...a storebought halberd is equal to or better than it in every stat, except having one less str, tec, and tgh.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Suguri wrote:

The homura staff is kind of like a crappier version of Izuna Wisps as far as I'm aware, I don't have one so I can't really say much about it. Shoots 3 bullets at...somewhere between 10 and 20 force, and I've heard the lower two bullets tend to hit the ground instead of the target.

The lower 2 bullets hit the ground when the target is on a lower altitude or your arm is too low (if you're an S-size. M-sizes tend to have less of a problem)
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

The range is nice, yes. However...

Are the Haku drops worth it? Screenshot2011011215493.th

...a storebought halberd is equal to or better than it in every stat, except having one less str, tec, and tgh.

Actually Halberd is non-spammable. One horizontal slash then reload(quite slow IMO). Plus, yeah like BNOISE said, Kamui cuts limbs.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:14 pm

And don't you think that you can actually cancel out the minus in stats by tuning the Kamui Staff? I mean, yes, most of the tune ups raise the cost, but getting the -2 wlk deduction on one slot should even things out, right?
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Shance wrote:
And don't you think that you can actually cancel out the minus in stats by tuning the Kamui Staff? I mean, yes, most of the tune ups raise the cost, but getting the -2 wlk deduction on one slot should even things out, right?
You can tune a halberd, too.

I'm not saying the staff is useless, by the way. I use it for air melee builds. I'm just saying that its stats aren't proportionate to its cost and rarity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the Haku drops worth it?   Are the Haku drops worth it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are the Haku drops worth it?
Page 1 of 1