Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it possible to solo Haku**?

Go down 
+5
Halexander
/dev/random
Nymph~
God is a Cat Girl
Zwiebel Force
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Is it possible to solo Haku**? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:44 pm

So yeah, just the other day the IT cube gave me a 2xEXP GAMMA Ticket and I wanted to spam Haku and was like, "oh y not doing ** so I can get more EXP in a single run?", however I failed hard in the attempt to do so.

My question is now: is it even posible/practicable? And what weapons shpuld I use? My commando in the bad trys looked like this:

Lios: 17 Str, 3x EIW.
Kuten Jikun Long: Lv. 8, 35 Str, no EIW.
Dracken: Lv. 7, 27 Str, 2x EIW.

I just use Lios to reach the Outpost and start the Quest. Afterwards I just use the Blade, till he dies (I don't like using him again, because of his intense SUB palette and the waste of time that comes with mode changing and WB connection) o.o"

Afterwards I'm usually just switching between Dracken and KJL to attack. Dracken is doing more damage with and without his AURA function, so I prefer him of of course, unless it's the form with the bind fields, because Kuten Jikun Long BD enables me to attack, while immobile (if he doesn't teleport that is) and even deals melee damage (arround 240 dmg, wish it'd work that well in Arena Mode xD). I always bring Shell Supplies (50%) and Repair Kits (50%) just in case.

Are there any recommendations? Or updated guides? The main problems are the Form that casts burning (there's nothing worse than a melee user being uncontrollable), the Dummy form (Dracken is doing sugoi here, but Kuten is almost obsolete) and of Course the final one.

The final Form in particular. The whirlwinds keep me from using anything that's not Dracken's blade slash (very slow recharge and reach) and Kuten Jikun Long BD (KJL is static while using them and the DPS isn't enough against Haku**'s HP pool).

I already thoght about replacing Lios with some LND using Cyclotes AM2, but I don't have any nice L LND on a level that's high enough, and I hate going to the Outpost with non-AIRs.

Thanks in advance =3

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Quote :

I want that third cart too!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Quote :

I want that third cart too!

I know my Lios build isn't what 90% of the other Players are doing. Please do not derail this topic Thank you <_<"
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:16 pm

stop mashing rightclick on fire haku .___.
and 3 way will be more effective on haku form that not running too much (i put 3 way on MBG for haku and dealth1-2K damage/hit on 40 str), unless u have high powered melee (and lios/kjl is NOT high powered melee, they moving to much make u miss hit often)
wb dodge is damn usefull things agains spear, bind, burn, and nuke form but u use aura bot...

dunno about 2*, but for 3* ussually, I just go with a quad CSG breaker > kill myself on the end of drain form > use high powered melee > kill myself on the end of clone form/start of fire > use quad CSG to kill fire and then either go thruu or kill my self again to get back to my melees to quickly kill trap form, lots of dead but ussually get to final in 15-18 min mark which is decent. imo, it's better lost time cuz dead than cuz running around too much due to use wrong weapon

a good quad CSG setup is better than most mid tier melee anyway unless in buble form, 10-20 second each form if haku don't move too much

edited : and your title... halu ?scratch

Last edited by Nymph~ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
stop mashing rightclick on fire haku .___.
and 3 way will be more effective on haku form that not running too much (i put 3 way on MBG for haku and dealth1-2K damage/hit on 40 str), unless u have high powered melee (and lios/kjl is NOT high powered melee, they moving to much make u miss hit often)
wb dodge is damn usefull things agains spear, bind, burn, and nuke form but u use aura bot...

dunno about 2*, but for 3* ussually, I just go with a quad CSG breaker > kill myself on the end of drain form > use high powered melee > kill myself on the end of clone form/start of fire > use quad CSG to kill fire and then either go thruu or kill my self again to get back to my melees to quickly kill trap form, lots of dead but ussually get to final in 15-18 min mark which is decent. imo, it's better lost time cuz dead than cuz running around too much due to use wrong weapon

a good quad CSG setup is better than most mid tier melee anyway unless in buble form, 10-20 second each form if haku don't move too much

edited : and your title... halu ?scratch

1. Thanks about the quick help guys <3

2. Embarassed

3. Fixed #em3
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm

You should get Stun Regain on Dracken. When you activate his Arua, you get free Crimson Veil for a short time. If you use this on the final form during the whirlwinds, you can stand in them due to CV and you will even get healed with stun regain. This is what I do with my Dracken.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:19 pm

You can solo 3* quite quickly with the right gear and if you know what you're doing. I think the fastest plausible solo run I've managed was 8 minutes (22:00 remaining on the clock).

I've got a run at the end of one of my videos where I was recording server lag two or three weeks ago, it's not very clean but it'd give you a general idea of what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI86EuFcG5c#t=24m
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Suguri wrote:
Suguri

Why is your name black
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Trill wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Suguri

Why is your name black
Why is your name green
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Abuse Dracken at final form and enjoy free healing.
Back to top Go down
ShittyWok
ShittyWok

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:49 am

THIS^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to solo Haku**?   Is it possible to solo Haku**? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to solo Haku**?
Page 1 of 1