Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly Empty
PostSubject: Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly   Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 am

As stated in the title, I would like to know how to use mach knight one properly. Especially his internal weapon which shots 2 semi tracking laser balls. However, they are too slow to hit any moving object and and the reload time is long. Also, its seems to be unable to hit targets at different altitudes which is very annoying. If anyone know how to use mach knight one properly and would be willing to share his wisdom with me, I would be very gratefull.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly   Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:41 am

As I do with any other AIR units I play.

Slap on Mini Bazooka/Electron Gun. Go hit and run people.
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly   Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:10 am

Thanks NumeroDoS for the reply, however I want to know how to use mach knight one's internal weapon properly. Otherwise it will just revert to my standard configuration(mini bazooka/wide beam gun) again and I don't want that.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly   Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:52 am

Basically good if you use it as an air to air fighting weapon.
The beam missiles don't hit ground very well.
If they are in your same height and you shoot them, chances are they will hit, unless you are targeting multiple enemies or your enemy goes behind a wall or something.

You could think of it as a jet fighter like the F-16 Fighting Falcon or F-22 Raptor.
Think of how jet fighters nowadays have two different missiles.
Air to air missiles which are meant for planes fighting other planes - which is what the mach knight one core weapon is.
And Bombs for targeting bases and objects on the ground - what the normal mach knight has for its core weapon.
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly   Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Ok thanks alot BNOISE
Will try targeting air units instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly   Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly Empty

Back to top Go down

Question- Can someone explain how to use mach knight one properly
Page 1 of 1