Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mach Knight Ace ideas?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Mach Knight Ace ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Mach Knight Ace ideas?   Mach Knight Ace ideas? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Well, the MK-Ace I have on my Dos acct. already has Broad Radar, making it far easier to plan my Lg Missile runs...it's presently got 33 Fly, which gives me just enough time to fly a short distance, get off 3 safe air-to-ground baby-nuke missiles, and return to whatever ledge I took off from...with a Prop Bit and an extra wonder drug on hand, I can stay airborne more than long enough to deal with any single target from well out of firing range, unless it's an art or a faster airbot....

Which brings me to what to do about a backup weapon...I don't have much capa to spare, and I may still go with the smallest capa 'zook once I get another level...unless someone has any other suggestions on where to go next! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Mach Knight Ace ideas?   Mach Knight Ace ideas? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:41 pm

I'd assume you don't have access to Mega Lightning Gun, Blitz Blaster, or Double Beam Machinegun, so I'd probably go for Plasma Gun or Beam Shooter Mod on it. Plasma if you're concerned about airs, since its high stun rate will let you drop them like a mini zook.

Or you could just use a mini zook. v:
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Mach Knight Ace ideas?   Mach Knight Ace ideas? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Suguri wrote:
I'd assume you don't have access to Mega Lightning Gun, Blitz Blaster, or Double Beam Machinegun, so I'd probably go for Plasma Gun or Beam Shooter Mod on it. Plasma if you're concerned about airs, since its high stun rate will let you drop them like a mini zook.

Or you could just use a mini zook. v:

None of those weaps on the alt acct...but I may be able to fit one on my MK-A on the main acct later....

...or, if I had the parts/capa, I could fit a Tentrion/Raystag Hd on and have it hold 2 small shields.... *ponders*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mach Knight Ace ideas?   Mach Knight Ace ideas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mach Knight Ace ideas?
Page 1 of 1