Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

weaponry for Air mechs?

Go down 
+8
Defiance
NovaZero
Lunyaa
KBTKaiser
Rein
Chrysanthe
Skoczypies
Sayuri Chan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:40 pm

A shield won't help you too much if you're mobbed... which is the norm for melee crims.... On the other hand, if you're ranged... you shouldn't be painting yourself a "hit me" target sign (aka. weapons that are a dead giveaway like previously mentioned).

I pursue irregularly.... since I can smack someone when they need to stop from flying.... (air... or lilys or other large mechs) or catch up to them. I don't pursue when there are many many many more targets around and allies are in the vicinity (why risk death when you can murder safely?)

Oh and I DO make kills myself or assist another melee (which means the target is screwed). The latter is preferred since its faster and your mutual target either can't fight back (due to constant melee interruptions) or can only get off 1-2 hits if your combined timing is slightly off....(doesn't matter much unless you're near dead). <-only if you melee.

Ranged attacks do appear to be less effective in taking out targets quickly (but safer, except in corridors once you're in melee range).

*Edit* Lol... Crimrose missiles ftw.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 pm

^ im not talking on fighting anymore, not alone that is, an shield is to defense wen i fly off to drop items on mobs ( such fire pillars to break formations or barriers to provide block for allies,

trying to kill with rose is prety much suicide but not imposible, ether way im not trying to kill till i made my speedy crimrose ( an rose with very high fly stat ) , to pursue targets/or get behind enemy lines easy, ) altough dont try 2 if you dont have enough altitude

anyway, yeah sinse i prety shot players than meele them ( you never seen how meele play ping pong with lilys wen they get cornered by 2 meele mechas Dx )

i dont try to kill anymore cause my kills get prety much Ksed by ether artillery or Artillery turrets ( these that use howitzers or any other long range misiles )

*Edit* bit off topic though, any sugerence to pass by quests area 60+ ? they truly hell on earth,
Back to top Go down
Garfy

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Quests are actually very easy. The tip is to take your time. You get 10 minutes per area, you should be using at least 9 of those 10 minutes.

Keep killing stuff, and collecting every power up they drop. If you do this, you will get stronger, and things will be much easier.
By area 60 all my robots had at least 5000Hp, and every weapon they had did at least 150 damage, some were doing 250-300 damage. They could kill everything in one hit except bosses, which lasted 2-3 hits.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm

i take you using ether M or L mechs, i soloed all my way there with my crimrose, (has 4,2k andher beams do 120 i think, i use asura so i have plrenty of ammo )

i have problems cause uhh, the terrain is prety unstable. there lava everywhere, and these danm biridies are anoying as heck >_<

other than, the rest should be easy,

is true after 70+ the stages repeat but with more stronger mechs?

*edit* i have all boosts maxed and double beam bits are an true life saver lol
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am

Lmao, all i have to say is, crimrose isn't exactly the legendary: OMG HAX COST SUPER MECHA OF DOOM,... its not really meant to be able to take out everything in a fair fight. xD, it also has insanely low hp and not the best damage, he could be using S mechs with better stats and have over 5k easy, crimrose just isnt that awesome, but, its cheaper than mostly everything else, so almst all the points you score you keep, instead of the crazy negatives you get dieing on a 1000+ cost mech, losing those things hurts.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am

*why all people here is trying to mocking me, seriusly, , too bad only one mod is here though*
on topic

while is true, i never have 1000- points despite of being killed like 10 times,

im just asking for tips that is all, no more no less,
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am

Wasn't trying to mock you at all, just telling you how it is xD, sorry if i came across that way. but as far as tips, use low-cost to your advantage, fly around alot, air loop like crazy, most people will tend to get annoyed and leave you alone if you annoy them enough. when you have to land, do it out of sight, preferably on high ground away from meele/land units. Avoid winberrl's and units with paralyzers if possible, they can be extremely ownage to you. If the enemy is using alot of heavy art.//homing missles, you might want to land and try to odge as close tot he ground as possible, since missles have weaker homing there, go for longer range weapons and try to avoid getting too close to alot of enemies and you should be able to avoid a large chunk of hte damage, if there isnt artillery spam, stay in the air as much as possible, the other guy didn't like lasers, but my friend had alot of success with them, so meh, the short fire rate really helps without hyper shot, and who Really is going to sit there and camp the power spot on a crimrose? it's just not practical. score is also based on damage, so don't worry if the units weak or not, just shoot the most opportune and easist to hit targets, leave the bigger/more heavily armed stuff to the people who are equipped to handle that, the best target for air units are land-types anyways, preferably the meele kind that cant hit back xD, sides you shouldn't be aiming for destroyer in a crimrose anyways, so kills isnt all that important. Also, youll probably want a shield on, since, your generally only going to be firing one weapon at a time, using all weapons mode by clicking both buttons down when your not being held there by a winberrl, or are surrounded by homing artillery out the arse who are more focused on the sky, is probably going to get you killed, in many painful ways. Crimrose is one of those units where killing things, is not quite as important as just staying alive, and avoiding fire, if you never die, then every thing you hit is bound to score you some points. Hope that helped, i tried.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am

weak guidance in land, strong in air,

^ that esplains why i get hit like elepant with misiles, guess i try bit of land combat

it shows in help screens but, i never taked seriusly lol

hmm well i supose i better get speed and do the rest like always,

thanks all of you for wonderfull tips,

i hope this thread helps any other who wishes to fight in air too

i have now enough tips to do something now, altough if you wish to, you can still post here ^^

thanks all of you <3
Back to top Go down
Defiance
Newcomer
Newcomer
Defiance

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 am

I just received a Stardust Cannon from a random drop 30 minutes after I junked my level 5 Aquila. HNNNGG
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Defiance wrote:
I just received a Stardust Cannon from a random drop 30 minutes after I junked my level 5 Aquila. HNNNGG
*pet, pet* :c
Back to top Go down
Painter
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:48 am

My CrimRose is a Dragoon, i found a Arm Blade thing the was small and equiped the Spear, off hand shes using a hand Bazooka

and then i have dual wing things.

Heres how it usualy goes

Fly,Fly Fly, See enemy Bazooka til i get close enough and then Lance Down like a boss and combo the crap out of them =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weaponry for Air mechs?   weaponry for Air mechs? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

weaponry for Air mechs?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2