Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any leveling tips?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikoto Misaka
Mikoto Misaka

Female Posts : 99

Any leveling tips? Empty
PostSubject: Any leveling tips?   Any leveling tips? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:54 am

Well it's been a week now(I guess) since I joined CosmicBreak and I leveled a lot because of the multipliers and now it's taking me a long time to level my crimrose from level 9 to 10 since I spend most of my time in pvp and I only get like 100-ish exp per game and I want to have my seraph crimrose soon...

So...any ways to get better exp?
Back to top Go down
Cino
Cino

Any leveling tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any leveling tips?   Any leveling tips? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:07 am

Try to take a Quest at Quest Area...
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Any leveling tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any leveling tips?   Any leveling tips? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:05 am

Haku 3 star gain around 3,000 - 4,000 exp (divide to 3 bot would be around 1,000 per bot)
so if you want leveling only single bot, just put the second and third bot that already full exp.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Any leveling tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any leveling tips?   Any leveling tips? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 am

FreedomFighter wrote:
Haku 3 star gain around 3,000 - 4,000 exp (divide to 3 bot would be around 1,000 per bot)
so if you want leveling only single bot, just put the second and third bot that already full exp.
the problem is about actually winning the fight. Soloing is nigh improbable and going in with a 5 man party doesn't guarantee that there are no noobs that hitch'd a ride.

I'd say go for 1 star berz, around 750-1000 a fight and lasts only like what, 10-15 minutes if you have a 5 man band.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Any leveling tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any leveling tips?   Any leveling tips? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:23 am

high risk, high return.
Haku 3 star sure risk, if you got below 8 mins for last form that it's already fuck up.

*never do other boss run before, so beg me pardon.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Any leveling tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any leveling tips?   Any leveling tips? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:46 am

FreedomFighter wrote:
high risk, high return.
Haku 3 star sure risk, if you got below 8 mins for last form that it's already fuck up.

*never do other boss run before, so beg me pardon.
Actually Fractulus is much harder just because of its boatloads of HP.

Even when all that it does is just floating there raining down low damage blaster beams and the occasional pulse missile at you. Even at 1 star it takes a lot of time to take it down. Not to mention one of the worse prelude battles (4 circular thingies that you have to kill simultaneously...). And then when it does hit you, you will get knocked out of that tiny platform and waste your time climbing back up again.

Basically, Fractulus > Haku.

Ohwait I'm out of topic
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

Any leveling tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any leveling tips?   Any leveling tips? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 am

Best you're going to get is at farming one star beezels with dual shotty weilders,
Once you have your time down,
You'll be awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

Any leveling tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any leveling tips?   Any leveling tips? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any leveling tips?
Page 1 of 1