Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

In regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CharRED

In  regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles Empty
PostSubject: In regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles   In  regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:53 pm

So lately I've been getting a lot of chibis from cubes for some weird reason and I want to play around with them (most of them are Laz btw). Just because I can

So I was thinking of making a Melee offensive Laz (for giggles and whatnot). What weapons, carts, and stat numbers I should have when approaching something like this?

It's been forever since I've played this game and I have trouble using the calc (either that or Laz is truly a horrible bot)

Regardless, I went into cosmic calc and got this:

【Robot Name】
Laz-chan

【Parts】
BD: Laz-chan BD
 WB: Beam Bit(default)
 LG: Laz LG [Great Power Alpha] [Capacity] [High Capacity]
 HD: Laz HD [Great Run] [Great Run] [Great Run]
  HDAC: Veiled [Power]
  FCAC: Berry Earrings [Power]
 BS: Demon BS [Great Run Beta] [Great Run] [Great Run]
 WP: Saucer [Great Power Gamma] [Great Power Alpha] [Great Power Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 補
SIZE: S
COST: 1050
CAPA: 1050
HP: 300
STR: 27
TEC: 1
WLK: 31
FLY: 8
TGH: 7

LEVEL: 8

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Tough Runner
Boost Run

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×2
Midoro Cosmos×23
Yoguru Cosmos×5
Blue Chip×75
Green Chip×15
Rainbow Chip×33
Power Amp×670
Engine Shaft×518
Physical Stone×150
Strike Metal×36
Drum Magazine×82
Shock Graphite×36
Snail Liquid×75
Prism Glass×200
Screw Bolts×200
Steel Wheel×100
Miracle Ammonite×60
Shining Feather×60

I'm free to other builds and approaches as I really am not flexible nor used to the cosmic calc.

P.S.: Irrelevant but I wanted to ask: If you had a chibi costumed Cirno (touho), what weapon would she have? If you had something like that?

Thanks all in advance :3
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: In regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles   In  regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 am

As cute as Laz is, she's chibi, so a full on melée build wouldn't be reccomended, as they are fragile.
With the VF's and Bynes running around, your first priority is mobility. Bump some of that Str into Wlk And ditch boost run.

If you have to play Laz like a melée, get her something besides
A Saucer.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: In regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles   In  regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:04 am

@^ boomerang axe, maybe :3
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: In regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles   In  regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 am

Saucer and boomerang axe aren't melee.

If you really want to melee with chibi, use a kamui staff.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: In regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles   In  regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:44 am

The problem with melee chibis is that if you're not careful you'll faceplant into your target. Who, if he's not dead, will then proceed to murder you (and even if your target does die, the faceplant takes so long to recover from that you'll probably be surrounded by the time you get up).

A gunner chibi with Sway will probably fare better (plus most chibis are able to refill their own ammo supplies+double their range OR grant themselves a hypershot to rape enemies with); I'm particularly fond of the Wide Beam Gun since that was what I used last, but SUPs can equip a wide variety of stuff. Not that I know much on that topic. *waits for uguu~ri*

... can chibis even get Sway, by the way? <_<
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: In regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles   In  regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:52 am

@Midreus wrote:

... can chibis even get Sway, by the way? <_<

Not sure. I wouldn't bother with it though.

In fact, scrape melee chibis entirely. Stick with a scouter rifle, beam machine gun, zook, w/e. You'll do muuuuuuch more with a ranged chibi.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles   In  regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles Empty

Back to top Go down

In regards with leveling up chibis, its carts, weapons, and playstyles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com