Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to use 360 controller?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
warrior22158
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 16

how to use 360 controller? Empty
PostSubject: how to use 360 controller?   how to use 360 controller? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:41 pm

im trying to use a 360 controller to play this. I set the gamepad thing in the options and i downloaded the software to use the controller but the game does not respond to the buttons. What can i do?
Back to top Go down
WHI7EW0LF

PostSubject: Re: how to use 360 controller?   how to use 360 controller? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:17 pm

I use xpadder (its $10 bucks though) and it works perfectly, well worth the money since you can adjust SOOO many options to 360 contoller. Xpadder wouldnt work until I right clicked on it and selected "run as adminstrator" so maybe if you dont want to use xpadder try running whatever you have as a adminstrator and see if that works.
Back to top Go down
warrior22158
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: how to use 360 controller?   how to use 360 controller? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:49 pm

WHI7EW0LF wrote:
I use xpadder (its $10 bucks though) and it works perfectly, well worth the money since you can adjust SOOO many options to 360 contoller. Xpadder wouldnt work until I right clicked on it and selected "run as adminstrator" so maybe if you dont want to use xpadder try running whatever you have as a adminstrator and see if that works.

But when i run it it says "no controller found-plug one in now" even though i have 1 plugged in and i tried leaving the controller on and off. So what should i do?
Back to top Go down
WHI7EW0LF

PostSubject: Re: how to use 360 controller?   how to use 360 controller? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Well I use a wired madcatz call of duty black ops controller, the first time i plugged it into my laptop its automatically started to download the drivers necessary to use it. Can I ask you what controller you are using, is it a official 360 controller? Also if your controller is wireless and you try using the plug in play charger wire that chargers wireless 360 controllers that wont work, the controller have wireless -AT ALL- In order to use a wireless controller you have to buy a microsoft receiver and bestbuy sells them, probally radioshack too.

Another thing is to check you control panel under windows and find the controllers/accessories option and try to see if your computer detects it there, if it does maybe its your xpadder, did you buy xpadder or get it free of a site cause maybe its not the real xpadder if you got it free, my xpadder never tells me it can't detect a controller with words, it just shows this icon at the top right
how to use 360 controller? 9fo2hf
Back to top Go down
warrior22158
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: how to use 360 controller?   how to use 360 controller? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 pm

WHI7EW0LF wrote:
Well I use a wired madcatz call of duty black ops controller, the first time i plugged it into my laptop its automatically started to download the drivers necessary to use it. Can I ask you what controller you are using, is it a official 360 controller? Also if your controller is wireless and you try using the plug in play charger wire that chargers wireless 360 controllers that wont work, the controller have wireless -AT ALL- In order to use a wireless controller you have to buy a microsoft receiver and bestbuy sells them, probally radioshack too.

Another thing is to check you control panel under windows and find the controllers/accessories option and try to see if your computer detects it there, if it does maybe its your xpadder, did you buy xpadder or get it free of a site cause maybe its not the real xpadder if you got it free, my xpadder never tells me it can't detect a controller with words, it just shows this icon at the top right

Ill try my wired controller and see if that works cause i use a wireless controller with the cod that is used to charge them. When i plugged the controller in though windows detected it and downloaded the necessary things for it. But ill try the wired controller and get back to you to see if it worked.
Back to top Go down
WHI7EW0LF

PostSubject: Re: how to use 360 controller?   how to use 360 controller? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 am

warrior22158 wrote:
WHI7EW0LF wrote:

Ill try my wired controller and see if that works cause i use a wireless controller with the cod that is used to charge them. When i plugged the controller in though windows detected it and downloaded the necessary things for it. But ill try the wired controller and get back to you to see if it worked.
Yeah my wireless controller did the same thing, my pc detects it plugged in but xpadder doesnt, wired is a sure bet, let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
WHI7EW0LF

PostSubject: Re: how to use 360 controller?   how to use 360 controller? EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:00 am

Im guessing it worked for ya, if it did then "your welcome", glad i could help.
Back to top Go down
warrior22158
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: how to use 360 controller?   how to use 360 controller? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:21 am

WHI7EW0LF wrote:

It did thx and srry i didnt get back to u sooner
Back to top Go down
WHI7EW0LF

PostSubject: Re: how to use 360 controller?   how to use 360 controller? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:41 am

warrior22158 wrote:
WHI7EW0LF wrote:

It did thx and srry i didnt get back to u sooner
No worries, glad it did, not saying mouse sucks but playing this game with a controller is great, feels like Armored Core.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to use 360 controller?   how to use 360 controller? Empty

Back to top Go down

how to use 360 controller?
Page 1 of 1