Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?

Go down 
+3
udon-GE
Wolf Hikari
dragoncharlz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoncharlz
Newcomer
Newcomer

So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? Empty
PostSubject: So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?   So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:56 am

I recently bought him and I'm completely confused. From what I can see, he doesn't seem to do anything particularly well compared to the other melee types. The only thing decent I've noticed is that he can charge at units that are flying and bump them out of the air, but thats it. So far, this is all I've come up with.

I haven't replaced any weapons yet, not sure what to put on, so suggestions welcome.

I've tried to fight other LND types, but they all rape me because they can melee much better than I can. Being that my only melee is a dash attack, they win.

I've tried going in to a fight first, but usually before I can do anything I simply get stun locked and have to either retreat or I simply die.

I've tried sitting around my ART types and bumping people away that mess with them, but the targetting on it fails hard. Jikun's usually go under it while just running around, or they move so fast that it just simply can't catch them in time.

What exactly is it supposed to do? I really don't get it. Any suggestions for how to customize it would be nice, but tactics is also needed.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?   So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:11 am

Good question! I also wanna use HATIGRAM as my main bot later! So I need to know to!
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?   So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:19 pm

try the offline mode hatigarm, check the configuration. maybe it will help.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?   So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Hit and run if your sticking to the default hatigarm. Run around circling people with your guns trained on them, use garm tackle to finish/stun/or get some distance.

Keep an eye out for the wounded and retreating, tackle+ gun fire will probably finish them off
Avoid getting into prolonged melee combat, that's not what your built for.
Don't tackle into a cluster of people, you risk not being able to escape.
Do use the element of surprise to your advantage, distracted people are easy tackle bait.
Kite people around using your guns to rack up damage while avoiding theirs, you can use tackle as a clutch move to escape attacks or cancel theirs.

Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?   So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:45 pm

or be cool and get a hati-machine and start being an asshole to the opposing player. =]
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?   So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
or be cool and get a hati-machine and start being an asshole to the opposing player. =]

Lol, hati-machine is so much better than the norm, at least with the melee that covers ridiculous amounts of distance AND has an AoE for its 2nd hit of the combo.
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?   So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:22 pm

hatigarm machine -stupid broken,

got called that in 2nd obt, maxed out str, wlk 20, tgh 38. core weapon upgrade its tackle force. Equip 2 armored byne am(no pilebunker),2 vipershield, spam below:

1-face enemy,
2-fly upward,
3-right click,
4-repeat number 1.

those garm inspired from CBJP player

Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?   So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 pm

udon-GE wrote:
hatigarm machine -stupid broken,

got called that in 2nd obt, maxed out str, wlk 20, tgh 38. core weapon upgrade its tackle force. Equip 2 armored byne am(no pilebunker),2 vipershield, spam below:

1-face enemy,
2-fly upward,
3-right click,
4-repeat number 1.

those garm inspired from CBJP player

Please don't summon that nightmare....
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?   So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 pm

yea... both hatigarm and hatigarm machine have good "chase" capabilties...

for hatigarm machine it excel to rush and spread panic among ground units due it spining tackle hard to evade and aimed, that tail technicaly build in slash blade

while the original shines in better chasing ability , even it not having force as good as machine version, it even can "fly" to chase AIR bots to sky, and chain it with melle strike like pilebunker or blade
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?   So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what exactly is Hatigarm supposed to do?
Page 1 of 1