Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

uh what am i supposed to be doing?

Go down 
+5
Shin Majin
Wolf Hikari
necrio
Kecepirit
verd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
verd
Newcomer
Newcomer

uh what am i supposed to be doing? Empty
PostSubject: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 pm

i new started game today went with ji-kun something did some missions

what am i suypposed to be doing? i dont get thsi game..confused
Back to top Go down
verd
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: T_T_T_T_T_T_TT_T_T_t_zZ_z-Z-z_Z-z_Zz   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:37 am

okay i know this sounds very noob....but im at my limits with my broken mind (brain cells perhaps in oblivion)

MY STORY

began at Ji-kun selection aparent with googles or glasses or whatever silvirsih gray which il want to change but thats excess info

only have 1 code for gold katana bot no use it tho

my commando is stock ji-kun, stock mach knight from CC, and air something i scrappped the artillery bot and sold the parts
P.S. my brain cells are too fricked but i think i need help improving these...

i have only 10k or 1k UC im not sure...

some starter missions currently at tune up done arena next

game progressions atm:

IM GETTING WASTED EVERYWHERE WHAT THE FRICK RAGE QUIT WISH I HAD PRO CLAN TO BE IN TO HELP ME THROUGH TO GETTING LIKE THEM & GETTING THRU TO HAVING FUN IN THIS GAME SO I CAN THEN DO WHATEVER I CAN TO HELP EM REPAY THE DEBT IM NOOB CANT DO SHYT ATM ITS SO RAGE QUIT FRUSTRATING TOO MUCH INFO ON GUIDES IM NOT A SMART PERSON MY LIL HEAD CANT TAKE ALL THIS COMPLEX THINGS IN THIS GAME THAT LOOKS LIKE MEGAMAN ONLINE FOR NINTENDO 64 WITH BOOSTERS & GODZILLION OTHER THINGS CRASHING MY HEAD AHHHH@#@!$@%$%!#$@!#@!%

"falls unconsciousness with frustration for brain cells being to severely fricked to process this game"

lol!

yesh im at that bad a state and that bad a player but i swear this on the graves of my starter bots the li-kun something, the mach fighter CC edition something and the air knight something, i swear on thier honor this....il be very loyal this imaginary clan and play a lot just help me please...

so tired....Sleep
my ign is Malchello....i doubt il get help..... Sleep i miss exteel*cries* ~sobs~ "falls unconsciously again on computer desk and off to sleep it in it" zZzZzzzzZZzz Sleep Sleep Sleep

Last edited by verd on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:00 am

ah, ok..

so you said you kept getting wasted on the arena? well, you'd still get some UC and experience points (albeit lesser than if you, say, top the tables or so) so you at least still have some kind of progression going on (to better your commando: mechs weapons etc.).

alternative if you dont like going to the arena at the current state then you can always do missions, group up with others or so on the mission area and finish the chain of levels you'd be presented with (just like the single player mode) for some rewards at the end.
yet another alternative, is to do 'quest'. 'quest' (on the ground area) is basically you enter some area/zone, kill some stuff for treasures (for UC rewards) or parts (dropped from mobs you kill in the area).

missions and quests, as said above, also nets you UC, experience, and parts; again, to build and improve your commando. for you to do better in further arena/missions/quest.
by improving your commando, you'd probably want to buy some fresher bots and weapons, which bots and weapons? highly depends on your playstyle.

in any case, patience, as long as you still have some kind of progress, then you're still at least progressing. and don't worry too much, play for a while and familiarize more with the game, and you should then be playing much better without you even knowing it.

as for clans, probably better to join one, but i don't have a clan myself, so probably can post in one of the thread in the guild subforum around here...
Back to top Go down
verd
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:07 am

my mind is just too fried...i need direct ingame help...

damn....not just arena....missions too ....

goodnight...thank you for help....

just wish i can find help that way i wish for on my post...

cant seem to have any fun the way im playing now....

zzZzzZzzZzz

Sleep
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:46 am

verd wrote:
my mind is just too fried...i need direct ingame help...

damn....not just arena....missions too ....

goodnight...thank you for help....

just wish i can find help that way i wish for on my post...

cant seem to have any fun the way im playing now....

zzZzzZzzZzz

Sleep
'
a fun way for you to play:

1. get an art
2. level it up, get cost upgrades
3. get more dakka
4. hold left and right mouse button together
5. ???
6. profit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 am

I recommend you to follow the MATEs story, but you can also feel free to do whatever you want. For example I'm enjoying by far PvP so I'm joining a lot of PvP matches rather than questing, items, EXP and UC will come by itself as you play, and whenever you feel like having tips for battle, don't mind to ask in the chat or join a clan to help you out!

It was like that my first day till MoeJustice told me everything about the online mode.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:29 am

Get more robots as many as u can and customized them as u wish...
Back to top Go down
verd
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 pm

back to mental oblivion using 3 stock bots coz im too confused on how to do much else

just wish som1 gave info like okay noob heres 3 deatailed bots u should make and how the parts and such coz i dont got the uc for trial and error t_t

Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Oh? You want somebody to design your robots for you, hmm? I suppose I can do that. Here's one of my personal favorites:

Buy a "Cannonballer," and give it "Frog Lander" legs and head. Done. Build two more.

It's not very strong, but it's very, VERY cheap, so it won't cost your team many points if it dies.

Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Shin Majin wrote:
Buy a "Cannonballer," and give it "Frog Lander" legs and head. Done. Build two more.
This. If you're good, you may only need two.

Also, if you played Cosmic Commander, use the Zero Fighter you got for free, it's actually a pretty good bot out fo the gate. Upgrade the weapons, obviously, but the bot is actually pretty good from the start. Also, it has the best paint job in the game, making up for the fact that you can't actually change it.
Back to top Go down
verd
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:07 pm

my mission in mate is arena

every single game im minus 500 or less

i cant even be usefull

its no fun playing this game..

i feel like rage quitting i dont get this game i ask for help ingame no1 really cares

wtf am i supposed to do aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sajo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sajo

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:40 pm

I posted in your Guild section topic as well, but I am willing to help you out. My IGN is Sajo.

P.S. I miss Exteel too Razz

EDIT: I sent a tell from each channel (not sure if that matters or not) and could not find you online. I will be on for the next 3 hours at least (9:00 PM PST/Server Time) if you want to try to contact me then!
Back to top Go down
verd
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:41 pm

wow ty so much i log in now then was playing pandora saga beta some click and move rpg it sucks

yeah my tell doesnt work either i just join first channel

EDIT: cud not find u either but ty for trying to help....went back to failing and and now i give up this game blows too much frustration RAGEQUIT zZzZzzz
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:48 am

firstly first... you need get what type bot you best in...

im suggesting you try using this these bots and decide :
-LND : Frog Lander, slap machine gun and viper shield on it (if you have Zero Fighter CC , it better)...
Spoiler:
-alternate LND : Jikun Hu (either you buy it yourself or starter) , give same armament as above , spam it kick like wild.
-ART : Victory one , put 2 howtizer AMJ and you're in bussiness . just find some safe distance from battlefield, and spam the rocket.
-Alternate ART : Lily Rain (either you buy it yourself or starter), give her give her bazzoka and shield, then keep moving while shooting.
-AIR : Bellze.A arm it with beam rifle, fly high somewhere safe for hide and shoot. Also you can shoot from behind any bot that bigger than yourself due beam rifle piercing nature.
-alternate AIR : Crimrose , do same like you do to the bellze

im not recommended you try support bot yet...

after you can decide which type you confort with... you can focus on that type.
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Sajo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sajo

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:10 am

verd wrote:
wow ty so much i log in now then was playing pandora saga beta some click and move rpg it sucks

yeah my tell doesnt work either i just join first channel

EDIT: cud not find u either but ty for trying to help....went back to failing and and now i give up this game blows too much frustration RAGEQUIT zZzZzzz

Ah.. I was in channel 4 maybe that was why. If you decide to play again, I'll keep checking here to see when you'll be on and hope I can meet you.
Back to top Go down
verd
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:08 am

alas i have no life so u prob will at some point as i might continue my endless fail tomorow

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:31 pm

What your suppose to be doing inside Cosmic break is training a level 5 low cost frog lander with short boost a sheild and a bazooka
Then join inside WIZ Epoch trying to Attack when you're team is supposidly defending.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uh what am i supposed to be doing?   uh what am i supposed to be doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

uh what am i supposed to be doing?
Page 1 of 1