Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bot choices

Go down 
+8
StiJoLew
VietPho
elmatalast
Charz
Maelstrom
Sakura1
NeedCheeseCake
Brav3
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brav3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brav3

Male Posts : 11

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:47 pm

I'm not necessarily new to the game been playing for about a year. I've been sitting on my 7th Coin, I wanna pick up some info on a few moes before I spend it.

7th coin moes of interest

Bapho: honestly Bapho has her foot in the door and the other moes have to argue their case, I mean whens the next time i'm gonna get a free Bapho? only reason I didnt buy yet is the bad stigma....:/ I already have enough as is being a low level player.

Resha: I hear so much talk about her, whats her deal? I haven't seen one. I dont know much about Zero units since I hardly have any. over-hyped or worth it

Eris: same as Resha I dont have any good zero units, Ive seen her in Arena and likes what she does.

Saber: Asides from Gisele, Corona V, and Lios GB. I dont have many true melees is she worth the coin?

Momji sen: I have basic Momji but its 1 0r 2 slots, any differences?

Alexia: hardly see them but when I do I wanna go just as fast.

I'm currently using the following with decent success.

Homura
Metatel
Corona V
Gisele
Feuille
Munya

many thanks in Adavnce:study:

Back to top Go down

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 3:05 pm

The game is in a free-for-all state so ignore the stigma. I'll just let you know that you're more likely to be hunted for playing Bapho, but you shouldn't really feel bad about playing her.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 3:07 pm

bapho is the easiest of all to use, the rest take too many materials just to make decent considering the meta. plus you'd regret not getting her since most of the other DX units are available by other means and get rereleased enough times.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 3:21 pm

just get bapho, even if the world hates you for it, there no reason TO Not get her, I mean its just hate atm nothing serious its just some bad words being thrown at you while they bounce off your face because u dont care.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 3:29 pm

shut the fuck up sakura nobody asked you
Back to top Go down
Brav3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brav3

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 3:35 pm

and Bapho takes the lead...further
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:23 pm

I would recommend you to get Alice instead to be very honest, but if Alice isn't really
an option, so yes, go for Bapho.
Back to top Go down
Brav3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brav3

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:28 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
I would recommend you to get Alice instead to be very honest, but if Alice isn't really
an option, so yes, go for Bapho.

I member playing as Metatel and getting dumpster'd by her.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:50 pm

When choosing a bot keep in mind what you actually want instead of what the meta trend demands because lets be honest it will never end and you will hardy be able to keep up as a low level free to play player

To be perfectly clear about the Initium bots which is both Resha and Eris they belong to the 2012 era and they got nerfed twice in the past and buffed once they are not what they used to be when it comes to openness or performance so you will need to do lot of heavy tuning to keep up with the more modern bots from 2017 and above

However if you are looking for something special and you don't give a damn about the meta then go for Eris or Resha if you think that they will warrant you satisfaction with what they do as you said because unlike what people say about bapho those are the most ones who are highly unlikely to show up again in the future because from the moment they showed up they were considered limited moes and they will always be the fact that they were only given for free after 6 years of their initial release definitely says something

Otherwise if you want to be meta go pick bapho or Alice they are the most relevant to it in the lineup and don't worry about being stigmatized no one really give a flying fuck about what the trolls and arena haters and fags says because it vaporize in the air the moment a new match starts
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:51 pm

Resha is a top tier meta bot. She can easily out range, out speed, out damage lots of modern artillery thanks to gun drive. She is like an art. unit in disguise of a land unit.
I am reluctant to suggest any air bot as shiva will be released soon.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 11:40 pm

elmatalast wrote:
Resha is a top tier meta bot. She can easily out range, out speed, out damage lots of modern artillery thanks to gun drive. She is like an art. unit in disguise of a land unit.

Can you link me to a Gun Drive tutorial? I just got back to CB and never even used this Gun Drive. What's this Reinforce G ?

Which carts do you recommend for resha?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:07 am

VietPho wrote:
elmatalast wrote:

Can you link me to a Gun Drive tutorial? I just got back to CB and never even used this Gun Drive. What's this Reinforce G ?

Which carts do you recommend for resha?
Guide for the drives >> Link
Gun Drive kinda shifted the meta to more single weapon builds. Specially the Long Barrel cart.
Reinforce G of gun drive works the same way as the reinforce S cart of sword guard. In case of Gun drive it unlocks "Ex Bullet Speed Down" and " Ex Dash Restrict" tune.
HP up 30, Long Barrel, Barrier Buster, Accel Fire, Trigger Happy, Wonder supply are the best cart of Gun Drive. First 3 are must imo
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:15 am

Just a warning on barrier buster, when it procs it removes all non-shell damage from the shot. Don't use it with heavily blast/beam based weapons.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:46 am

Get resha so we can have glorious land battles.

OR you can get alice so you can score farm dumbasses on cb
Back to top Go down
Brav3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brav3

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 11:59 am

another chance with another coin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:18 pm

Always pick Bapho. Another won't hurt (except your reputation that is). Or you can get one of those super limited edition bots like Abyssal Phantom or Yukata Eve... for collection.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 pm

If I'd like melee and wouldn't want another Bappo, I'd pick a Saber Elisalotte in there. Her damage is so dumb and the tracking is crazy, I once got mistaken for IF (the AIR version) on Dessert Fotress, cause they were flying so high and melee just reached after them, like...
(and no I did not use gap closer BS on her, just the normal combo of sword and her chivalry slash, I did tune a lot of Hglads though).

Sen doesn't have Melt, she does get a charge weapon though, it has melee particles and thus autostuns, but no Melt. Iirc she was popular for boost run+hop builds and many people just dropped the big shuriken to use the rapid fire gun only, that means no melee though.

TEC Bike is less risky of the two to play. Aleixa's tackle isn't as threatening though amd can't be used to gtfo. If you don't like bobbed hair for some reasons you can take Monika Bike instead (she's a reskin, just as Abyssal Phantom is a different looking Kal). I hear TEC bike is tricky to tune, I don't have a 3s one though.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:27 pm

If you got bapho, get alice. Double the cancer.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:28 pm

You have a option to take take Berylskid U, a ancient bot that haven't reappeared for years. He's one of the main part of the so-called 'giganberyl' build, basically a Giganberg BD and Berylskid LG2 resulting in a mobile cannon Giganberg itself cannot do.

That is, if you managed to obtain Giganberg, but even Berylskid BD2 is a good lnd gunner core. He also comes with Beryl Launcher, a very good pierce gun (the @ sucks)
Back to top Go down
Brav3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brav3

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:45 pm

Truly appreciate the input all
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:01 pm

ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:
You have a option to take take Berylskid U, a ancient bot that haven't reappeared for years. He's one of the main part of the so-called 'giganberyl' build, basically a Giganberg BD and Berylskid LG2 resulting in a mobile cannon Giganberg itself cannot do.

That is, if you managed to obtain Giganberg, but even Berylskid BD2 is a good lnd gunner core. He also comes with Beryl Launcher, a very good pierce gun (the @ sucks)

"Ancient bot" Tell that to wolfguy or actual shit that hasnt been rereleased a million times.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:07 pm

They're both pretty old and a pretty rare sight. Idk if any Giganburger player is still around.
Back to top Go down
Brav3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brav3

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:04 pm

speaking of Giganberg, how are some of the mech? I dont hear much about them, I have a few and noticed the recurring them of having hell of firepower, also is Cenaturion still bugged? skipped up to me and erased me with "stupid damage" I asked because my last roll in the angel garapon netted me one
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Because most mechs take effort to make decent. Plus the game usually prioritizes moe units as powerful shit. Yes, there's obvious exceptions to this where mech units are just as broken, but majority of broken shit has titties. Considering this is a rare coin and chance to get strong units, you wouldnt wanna use it on something thats "alright". People telling you to get an "ok mech" don't understand that and already have 90% of the broken shit they want so they're not looking at it from your view.
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:40 pm

That or the broken shit just doesn't interest them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bot choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices Empty

Back to top Go down

Bot choices
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next