Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bot choices

Go down 
+8
StiJoLew
VietPho
elmatalast
Charz
Maelstrom
Sakura1
NeedCheeseCake
Brav3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brav3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brav3

Male Posts : 11

Bot choices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:06 pm

how is Eleanore? what I thought was a lance is actually a musket, asides from that I would like a decent Melee moe, I heard a bit about Saber and witness firsthand what she does ( straight Dumpster'd by her :d) my primary melee is Corona V which im currently working out a tuning plan(melt build)
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:08 pm

The thread is asking about the best things to get in the long run, maybe actually read the posts.

@Brav Lasker is a pretty great melee unit in there, I chose saber elisa over her because of design but lasker has some pretty bullshit stunlock mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Brav3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brav3

PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:12 pm

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
The thread is asking about the best things to get in the long run, maybe actually read the posts.

@Brav Lasker is a pretty great melee unit in there, I chose saber elisa over her because of design but lasker has some pretty bullshit stunlock mechanics.

Yup I dont mind putting in the time to master a moe not everyday you actually get to pick a moe you actually want without developing a gambling addiction, ive stockpile plenty of material to tune and I play regularly when people are actually in the arena :/ (which has improved quite a bit hope it lasts)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 7:00 pm

@mecha: Î wouldn't even have to think about who to take if the line-up had a decent SUP moe, but there is none. I considered Medicarest but then I remembered that her jam bullet thing is locked to her core, so yeah. I'd probably take Berylskid U if the game wasn't pretty much dead and if I'd play more often, but as things are I hardly make enough UC to tune fully anymore. Humanoids are just cheaper to build. I don't think stuff like Giganberg+Berylskid LG2 is exactly something that takes effort, but it takes forever to assemble all the parts for optimal builds, etc. The game's to calm for that.

Edit: didn't even see page 2, whoops.
Back to top Go down
Brav3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brav3

PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
@mecha: Î wouldn't even have to think about who to take if the line-up had a decent SUP moe, but there is none. I considered Medicarest but then I remembered that her jam bullet thing is locked to her core, so yeah. I'd probably take Berylskid U if the game wasn't pretty much dead and if I'd play more often, but as things are I hardly make enough UC to tune fully anymore. Humanoids are just cheaper to build. I don't think stuff like Giganberg+Berylskid LG2 is exactly something that takes effort, but it takes forever to assemble all the parts for optimal builds, etc. The game's to calm for that.

Edit: didn't even see page 2, whoops.

its all good m8 thanks for the insight
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 7:20 pm

Medicarest jam bullet sub is fun, but tracking on it isnt great. If people are strafing at all it tends to miss.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:54 am

@mecha/beryl U

Berylskid U is just broken if you already happen to have an Giganberg, cuz Giganberg with Beryl legs
is beyond gay tier. Beryl is what I got with my second coin btw.

Mechs are as broken as moes when you have the right parts and know what you are doing.

Since you already got Bapho, my recommendation are either Alice or Saber Elisa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bot choices   Bot choices - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bot choices
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2