Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon

Go down 
+2
Kuzuha
Samui
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:05 am

I'm quite reluctant tuning a newer bot before completing my previous plans, however, I can't deny that her WPs can do exceptionally well vs the tanky AIRs all around the arena. With that said, I'd like to inquire whether or not by planned builds are decent.
x2 GC, x1 HC Build (At this build, I know I'm doing something wrong and her cost is far too high for me to stomach):

No Capacity Tunes (This one looks more appealing to me but I can't fit Dual Missile Bit and her FLY is only at 34):
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:34 am

Dat cost. And that even excludes the Drive carts.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:47 am

I know right? I also question if maxing Colleti's cost like that would be worth it in a long match. I might be forced to grab stun supply and destroy supply from burst drive.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:59 am

Summer Colleti > Colleti
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 6:16 am

I don't have that so I can't tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 6:55 am

there honestly isnt MUCH difference between the two, one has slow bullets but slightly higher dps while the other has high amount of bullets spread with low force or something

in the end of the day ur still burning amo while barely hitting anything.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 9:22 am

As for fighting the tanky AIR moes, how does Colleti fair? So far, she's not bad in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 10:59 am

Im not very experienced doing builds, so i'm going ask a few things?

1- Why Quick Jump if you use float dash that hover over ground?
2- It's really important to use a Dual missile bit? (in my personal experience with alphas Bits don't do a difference)
3- Why not change Quick boost or Quick Jump (or both) to Blast Guard or Beam Guard (or both)?.

Im sure that if you remove the bit you can go negative STR and make a very good build.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 12:38 pm

-I use quick jump because I try to get as much altitude as possible with ARTs like Colleti.
-I keep the D Missile bit as a 5 cost bit placeholder in case I'd like to use other WBs.
-I was considering that as well and made an alternative build on that.
I tried calc-ing a negative STR version, and it looks good. Downside, I can max her TEC and FLY with only -2 STR so I figured whether or not I should push for -STR or try keeping it in case I'd like to try special WBs.
Thanks for the feedback, man.
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 1:16 pm

You can try a Short Boost + Quick jump using a 36 fly Build (iirc 36 fly is Short boost breakpoint) to get quick altitude.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 2:41 am

Noted. Gonna try calc-ing it.
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Boost drive negates any need for short boost or quick jump to gain altitude (though, it helps)
Aiming for 36 fly on a fly-based build is just a blatant mistake, unless you're going short boost-quick land, which is a waste of time in the almost all-homing meta of 2017.

Also
>gforce tunes

Don't do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon   Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon Empty

Back to top Go down

Colleti - I need the thing's Fin Cannon
Page 1 of 1