Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+38
aosepsa
That_Wiesel_Guy
DietyAphrodite
Argento
NeedCheeseCake
Astral_Dono
Isdelft
rehpic
VietPho
Yushii
Alathon
Samui
MrCake
Fleur
Higichi
MeloettaAria
God is a Cat Girl
Shidokun
IronDicks
RoflWaffle
Fuwakomoriya
EvilPotato
AhegaoMaster
Kuzuha
Tuskin
Frizz
iloveducks
Facepalmer
elmatalast
Esequienes?
Zwiebel Force
Fairlion
Silvershine
StiJoLew
LazFlamme
Sakura1
Maelstrom
CxM
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Probably a good idea, since we are already getting sword drive buffs soon.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 Screen26

Cyan?!

Yes too bad her HD stats suck im probably going to replace the head.

original colors
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 Screen27
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 2:44 am

just go with melt u can stun luck anything with her even airs and other indos, she annoying but i wont lie she pretty good and slightly fun at that but if u do slow tunes i swear to god ur just stupid do melt literally no reason to tune slow but she barely misses catching you.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 3:05 am

Sakura1 wrote:
just go with melt u can stun luck anything with her even airs and other indos, she annoying but i wont lie she pretty good and slightly fun at that but if u do slow tunes i swear to god ur just stupid do melt literally no reason to tune slow but she barely misses catching you.

Are u challenging me?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 5:06 am

Maelstrom wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

Are u challenging me?

Point is that her stunlock is so good that there's no point of tuning slow. Just go with melt for a faster kill rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 6:01 am

Someone out there will definitely Slow tune her. I got slowed by a fucking Cyan of all things which just proves that people will tune it on anything.
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:17 am

I can see it on Cyan, because Punch module+ she punches an air and it procs slow for maximum griefing.

Also, in the meta that's full of Multi-jumps, Slow isnt entirely unattractive. If I can kite a Lasker with a Fiona (roughly 6 seconds cooldown) then other units can do it better.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:23 am

Might be a little late, but what's the one cart that lets Eris curse?
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:02 am

Eris curses by default if you choose Hide path.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:56 am

Yushii wrote:

Also, in the meta that's full of Multi-jumps, Slow isnt entirely unattractive. If I can kite a Lasker with a Fiona (roughly 6 seconds cooldown) then other units can do it better.

This! Someone who understands my hate.

Also, cs probably gives all these dashs and multisteps to everything just because they think
like: "they have slow to conterbalance it".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

Are u challenging me?

Point is that her stunlock is so good that there's no point of tuning slow. Just go with melt for a faster kill rate.

Melt it is then.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 2:26 pm

the best tuneup is the junk tuneup
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 2:27 pm

6 headed dog
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 Screen26
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 YsvTLpR
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 PVyouZ5

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 1pXZ0sD
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Hilti balanced? She is the definition of what if a Sacred Toarla fag tier unit was turned in to a healer specially in big teams. "It can only heal her self 300hp" that bullshit argument they use to justify she is not broken like if she could insta die with 300hp why would you need more than 300hp if you can self heal those 300hp all match +the HP the others healers of your team heal you.

Where did you had that conversation Melstorm? doesnt look like forum or FB chat. Also anybody knows if there 2 Hiltis in the same team can they full heal themselves with the bit?
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 Screen28
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Discord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 4:09 pm

MoonMoonX is a dumbass lmao.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:14 pm

>TRIGGERED memes

how old are you kids
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:28 pm

Not old enough to not use triggered memes.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 9:44 pm

and then there's my hilti who didn't heal anyone but people still cried because ur all big baybis
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 11:45 pm

activating hilti's bit to heal yourself and teamates happen to use it too is the same as healing. Reminds me of bubble healers that name their bot "Not a healer" and then put bubble heals everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 1:10 am

but hitler bit doesnt heal her at all unless u have that core tune but that still doesnt heal her as if it were healing others

wait wut was the topic again?
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 1:17 am

my hilti has single shooter, like how all hiltis should be.

you fucking cowards
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 2:12 am

I never complained about hilti's heal tho.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 2:46 am

made me imagine a trintia super aggressively chasing a hilti and it reminded me of a fun couple of matches where half of us were only using sups, oddly enough not many healers or atleast no potent healers. beri, amy azure, koyomi, magnel, non-regina winberl, chibis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next