Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+38
aosepsa
That_Wiesel_Guy
DietyAphrodite
Argento
NeedCheeseCake
Astral_Dono
Isdelft
rehpic
VietPho
Yushii
Alathon
Samui
MrCake
Fleur
Higichi
MeloettaAria
God is a Cat Girl
Shidokun
IronDicks
RoflWaffle
Fuwakomoriya
EvilPotato
AhegaoMaster
Kuzuha
Tuskin
Frizz
iloveducks
Facepalmer
elmatalast
Esequienes?
Zwiebel Force
Fairlion
Silvershine
StiJoLew
LazFlamme
Sakura1
Maelstrom
CxM
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? Empty
PostSubject: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 12:26 pm

so i've been thinking barrier buster makes natasha's shield more meaningful, not great but something different.

but now i'm thinking nina is just vestia 2.0, excluding the este gun nina has the same tools but much better plus a barrier(and a speed buff? why're they so fast?).

Last edited by CxM on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 12:39 pm

CxM wrote:
and a speed buff? why're they so fast?
High tier Boost Run. She has no self-buffs aside from the shield.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 1:09 pm

icuc we all c, thanks, but yikes how high we talking? i don't skimp on the brun, but i have such a hard time catching up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:24 pm

I have red myself.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 pm

alot of my stuff is red and hot pink tier too, maybe i'm just panicked when they're out of sight. yep might be it, just seems like a bigger deal when they get away. knowing they could show up and make ya easy pickings pale #em5 #em4 #em8 , come to think of it i don't really see them playing guard dog and punishing spawn invaders.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Fast? They are kinda normal for me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 9:22 pm

most nina are always red tier, some expections that go with purple but they are rather low in numbers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 8:28 am

https://my.mixtape.moe/sgtsoy.webm
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:19 am

Diabolical wrote:
https://my.mixtape.moe/sgtsoy.webm

What's the story? Lone Mecharoid using up all his medkits?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:54 am

I didn't touch him and he got grabbed anyway.
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:01 am

Just Lasker pulling her usual bullshit, can't stand that bot. I've been grabbed from the bottom of a cliff while the Lasker was on top, she makes no damn sense.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:33 am

What the heck is Choral Sand received from Laika. Cant find this item anywhere in my inventory n.n
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:38 am

Silvershine wrote:
What the heck is Choral Sand received from Laika. Cant find this item anywhere in my inventory n.n
It and Sunblock are harmonics.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:53 am

Diabolical wrote:
Silvershine wrote:
It and Sunblock are harmonics.

oh, found it now. Ty.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:11 pm

I like how everyone in 5.0 and below

like come out here and fight me D:<
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Persenachia
Persenachia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:04 pm

See you in normal room after 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:49 pm

how does the effective repairs core tune work?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:12 pm

CxM wrote:
how does the effective repairs core tune work?

is that the 2/3 extra hp from repair bit ?

cause if so its basically what it means, repair bit heals from the old 5? 7? hp towards an extra 2/3 its honestly really useful IF you have idk a buff deva with repair bit actually healing then you will rack up some large amount of points but due to bits frail structure its best to use it on a def purpose deva that wont go out and attack niggas
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:47 pm

great so it is on the output end, rather than the recieving end. does it not work with the stationary repair unit bit?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:19 am

CxM wrote:
great so it is on the output end, rather than the recieving end. does it not work with the stationary repair unit bit?

it should it is a repair bit? i think it doesnt work is on hitler since her is % and not actual definite numbers but i clearly can be wrong :V
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 6:49 am

Hey guys, we got bazaar!

Feel free to request mats if you need something. Gonna sell anything not being screws, wheels and generics.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 7:59 am

Iirc, ER enhaces repair bit perfomance for 2 or 3 HP (depending on which version you get) and that's about it. It should work with heal units, but I don't know if you really want one. If you don't know yet: heal units will not affect the user unless they're using the Selfless Repairer ct and meet the conditions of that tune. I find repair bits easier to operate with, mainly because I'm more used to them, but if you use selfless repairer and can just dodge attacks that's usually a lot more effective than running around a unit and trying to stay in it's AoE.

Then again the only selfless repairer's I got so far are a bunch of Barrier Dome Trintias who can just cover the bit. Come to think of it: I need to buy burst drives for them, so they can destroy supply into bullshit-tier again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 8:19 am

dumb cben divided bazaar in 2 areas like this were a big population game half of the shops are in resort half in anniversary area...
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 8:22 am

Wait, there's ppl in resort?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 8:51 am

All the main campaign of this month(current update & coming update) will be in resort area.
So obviously people are gathering in resort area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next