Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+38
aosepsa
That_Wiesel_Guy
DietyAphrodite
Argento
NeedCheeseCake
Astral_Dono
Isdelft
rehpic
VietPho
Yushii
Alathon
Samui
MrCake
Fleur
Higichi
MeloettaAria
God is a Cat Girl
Shidokun
IronDicks
RoflWaffle
Fuwakomoriya
EvilPotato
AhegaoMaster
Kuzuha
Tuskin
Frizz
iloveducks
Facepalmer
elmatalast
Esequienes?
Zwiebel Force
Fairlion
Silvershine
StiJoLew
LazFlamme
Sakura1
Maelstrom
CxM
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 1:37 am

Seems like I can still play on low latency rooms.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 3:39 am

Maelstrom wrote:
I heard someone saying that we only have a handful of decent gunners, so I felt like doing
list just because...

I shoot a lot with Flareleon. She can gun down birds. She's one of the best hybrids I've played so far.

RoflWaffle wrote:
The only reason why they're still relevant is that shields (and to a lesser extent, curse/true stealth) are always going to be deceptively strong. Resha was released how many years ago, and CS only recently expanded shieldbots into Aletta/Thoarla/V-whatever.

Is Kaede still a thing? I heard she also has barrier?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 3:45 am

LazFlamme wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
I heard someone saying that we only have a handful of decent gunners, so I felt like doing
list just because...

I shoot a lot with Flareleon. She can gun down birds. She's one of the best hybrids I've played so far.

Yes, gunner Flareleon was on my mind for some time already, since I got one and still didn't touched her.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 11:01 am

Kuhl with gun drive kinda counts as hybrid gunner as well. Tho dont make the same mistake as me, dun give her barrier buster, since only the explosion of her bullets causes the dmg xD the pellet itself does 1 dmg only. 200 ammo might seem low, and hanna has better dps with her main than kuhl, but kuhl at least can have a freakking 600+ speed main gun that hits for 35+ dmg with high flinch probability.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 11:29 am

don't forget that you will go to places with KUHL!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 12:02 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
list just because...

RoflWaffle wrote:
The only reason why they're still relevant is that shields (and to a lesser extent, curse/true stealth) are always going to be deceptively strong. Resha was released how many years ago, and CS only recently expanded shieldbots into Aletta/Thoarla/V-whatever.

Is Kaede still a thing? I heard she also has barrier?

Kaede needs to kill a player (the actual frag) to get a charge that allows her to get a barrier or to give the revive thing to a team mate. And she's not that good at getting kills (basic but not a bad combo, just not broken, but her capa with all the stuff she has is extremely limited so she can't get much power or survivability).
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 1:21 pm

Kaede should get a buff, if they literally increase her capa/idk give asstep built in and maybe speed up her combo or some shit she be decent.... *cough* add some stats to her base
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Just play coop when using Kaede. Get a friend who gets the lowest-hp bot possible and teamkill. Kaedes abilities become avaiable even on team kill. :3
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 3:58 pm

well another problem is that she can only hold one freaking frag count, so its gets easily dumb when u get like 2 kills but only one buff
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 5:25 pm

Kaede buffs soon(™️)
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Lupette buff soon
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:01 pm

litia needs some steal boost
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 2:29 pm

You do realise that Kaede could always get a better weapon, no?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:

that doesnt fix the capa issue or the stats issue and the issue of not able to get more then 1 frag
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 5:47 pm

3 G KAPA fixes everything, you should learn from pho xD
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Shidokun wrote:

thats like telling people to vote for trump why would i do that.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

that doesnt fix the capa issue or the stats issue and the issue of not able to get more then 1 frag
how do you decide what to do with the frag? i very very indiscriminately give out the revive as soon as i can to anyone, i figure it might be nice to give it to a good player but then there's also a chance that was as good as wasting it cause they wouldn't die.

and now i thought about some weird teamwork
Spoiler:
how much is cost reduced in arena without any score? give kaede soul eater and destroy supply, maybe forget her actual weapon and just give her a cutter, so lvl 1 and drive lvl 1. or just do full build
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 7:29 pm

CxM wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

how do you decide what to do with the frag? i very very indiscriminately give out the revive as soon as i can to anyone, i figure it might be nice to give it to a good player but then there's also a chance that was as good as wasting it cause they wouldn't die.

and now i thought about some weird teamwork
Spoiler:
how much is cost reduced in arena without any score? give kaede soul eater and destroy supply, maybe forget her actual weapon and just give her a cutter, so lvl 1 and drive lvl 1. or just do full build

I normally just get The shield which gives her anti homing

since its either that or revive which is useless now bc everyone already has revive, and im pretty sure the revive is post buff, so its slow as fck.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Better just use the shield since getting a frag with her aint easy in the first place
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 pm

how about slapping S blast rail gun on her?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 3:41 am

Just thinking, maybe scram launcher can be interesting with [Long Barrel] or [Supersonic Salvo]...
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 9:21 am

Shidokun wrote:

The only time I'm actually tempted to do this is when I finally got that Thoarla, and for good bad reasons.
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Is Elisa IF's aura bit duration affected by STR/Tec balance? Leave 1 or dunk Tec?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Yushii wrote:
Is Elisa IF's aura bit duration affected by STR/Tec balance? Leave 1 or dunk Tec?

who IF's
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 1:00 am

Air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next