Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha43
Newcomer
Newcomer

Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode? Empty
PostSubject: Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode?   Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:27 am

After a Long time I tried to Play this game again, but now I can only Play against bots??
Please help me
Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode? Tgg0df0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode?   Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:00 am

...Because there ain't enough people PvP'ing since the game is about to close in... like... two days.
Back to top Go down
Alpha43
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode?   Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:18 am

Thanks for the fast answer!
I Play on the japanese server, I thought that the japanese Version won't be shut down.
Here is a Picture of my Problem Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode? 5xsfh4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode?   Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:27 am

Oh, ok, now i get a more clear picture, some time ago C.$. allowed for rookie matches to start even with 1 player so, the rest of the player's slot will be filled with NPC's, the other two game modes (Prime and Master) are the ones where you can finally start PvP'ing other players since they will be the ones where obviously most people will be trying to get in.

Remember what people had to learn when the server started.

Also, around these hours JP players will log off since they only play since some hours back, like 3-4 or so until like 30 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes from now on.
Back to top Go down
Alpha43
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode?   Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:34 am

Ah, thanks a lot Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode?   Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:53 am

Here's a tip for the next time you need help, try to put more context on your posts so it is more easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode?   Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could someone explain why I can't choose another gamemode?
Page 1 of 1