Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
Phyx
Paruru
Charz
Wisp
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
Sakura1
That_Wiesel_Guy
NEXT
Poltergeist
RoflWaffle
DietyAphrodite
nebel
MeloettaAria
VietPho
Lazgrane
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
aosepsa
MrCake
Fleur
elmatalast
Yushii
Fairlion
reVelske
Silvershine
Esequienes?
CxM
Beatrix
bubiche
WhiteTofuMagic
Kuzuha
Raniko
Shidokun
LazFlamme
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
AhegaoMaster
Maelstrom
Frizz
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 1:27 am

Raniko wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Its that her shop nerfed weapon arm? If her garapon only weapon has the same combo what a shame I was expecting more from her melee its so generic i was expecting a 100hp mechanical dick slap Daelian BC style. She looks like air food.

wow your perception is quite low or just too western OR just a product of internal disappointment after your overly specific expectations got slapped hard like your referred "dick slap".

You are too new in this game to remember the times when daelian AM2 was one of the best melee weapons when 40 STR and 3 GG tune on his arm + a speed dash sub part he could do 250hp damage to ARTs. Since his arm is so long players skin it with various designs including the infamous dick skin and that how its arm attack was nick named the "dick slap".

Ciel's melee should had included a melee attack or maybe main weapon attack that digs dirt from the ground with her shovel and throws it at you and should be named the "monkey shit throw attack" that attack would had made more sense.
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 1:43 am

She seems pretty interesting. She has the standard S-melee comboshit but she also gets on-demand Digga All Guard (tuneable with more base ammo) + free boost run and a Speed Up WB.
Back to top Go down
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

Male Posts : 119
Location : In some private land in Arcantus(sometimes in Wapiti's dimension)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 2:07 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Raniko wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Its that her shop nerfed weapon arm? If her garapon only weapon has the same combo what a shame I was expecting more from her melee its so generic i was expecting a 100hp mechanical dick slap Daelian BC style. She looks like air food.

wow your perception is quite low or just too western OR just a product of internal disappointment after your overly specific expectations got slapped hard like your referred "dick slap".

You are too new in this game to remember the times when daelian AM2 was one of the best melee weapons when 40 STR and 3 GG tune on his arm + a speed dash sub part he could do 250hp damage to ARTs. Since his arm is so long players skin it with various designs including the infamous dick skin and that how its arm attack was nick named the "dick slap".

Ciel's melee should had included a melee attack or maybe main weapon attack that digs dirt from the ground with her shovel and throws it at you and should be named the "monkey shit throw attack" that attack would had made more sense.

AHAHAHAHAHA. No. Don't put up a power argument on me because I don't sway that way. I'm more of an aesthetic>scoring kind of guy who just plays CB just for the entertainment. I like her combo, it's art[not artillery] in my eyes.

RoflWaffle wrote:
She seems pretty interesting. She has the standard S-melee comboshit but she also gets on-demand Digga All Guard (tuneable with more base ammo) + free boost run and a Speed Up WB.

BOOM! THIS GUY GETS IT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rakorakoe1/
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 2:44 am

Raniko wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHA. No. Don't put up a power argument on me because I don't sway that way. I'm more of an aesthetic>scoring kind of guy who just plays CB just for the entertainment. I like her combo, it's art[not artillery] in my eyes.

If you don't care about power/meta, why the heck did you even directly respond to his initial meta/strength related comment anyways?

???
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 3:38 am

More interested in Hilti anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:42 am

reVelske wrote:
If you don't care about power/meta, why the heck did you even directly respond to his initial meta/strength related comment anyways?

???
The initial post has barely anything to do with the meta, or at least it would'nt have if he left out the redundant air food comment because land melee will always be air food. Ultimately, it's all about specifications. Ese was expecting a high damage swing, but as we can see she instead does a high damage, super generic combo.
I should also point out Ese is blind as fuck or drunk because that's clearly the motherfucking drill not the digger arm.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:54 am

How com other people got cat pics but I look manly
Ciel has potential idk what u people r on.
Back to top Go down
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 7:25 am

reVelske wrote:
Raniko wrote:

???

soz, I'm easily triggered by bot discrimination because it doesn't comply to their oh so high standards and perspectives.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 7:41 am

Diabolical wrote:
but as we can see she instead does a high damage, super generic combo.

I thought you quit!

Raniko wrote:
soz, I'm easily triggered by bot discrimination because it doesn't comply to their oh so high standards and perspectives.

Everything in this game deserves to be discriminated. They all bad. In fact, your favourite slutbot is bad. proven by science.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:24 am

I saw Aeth's "Pina Colada", which looked funky.´Then he got out his Frac. I had to go fast all of a sudden o -o""""""
Lol I was just one to open the login cube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:54 am

reVelske wrote:
I thought you quit!
I did, I'm just basing this off the video that was posted. I don't play anymore but I'm still somewhat in the know regarding new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 2:15 pm

That Daed AM thing reminds me Necrowing-senpai...

Also:

Zwiebel Force wrote:
More interested in Hilti anyway.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Diabolical wrote:
reVelske wrote:
I thought you quit!
I did, I'm just basing this off the video that was posted. I don't play anymore but I'm still somewhat in the know regarding new stuff.
You gaylord you left me AGAIN. #em5
Everyone hyping for a sup is so unusual, because most of you people bitch about how broken supporter and healers are in general lmao.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:17 pm

I guess most ppl just bitch about retarded sup players and not
the units themselves (me included)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:45 pm

AhegaoMaster wrote:
You gaylord you left me AGAIN. #em5
cb sux lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Thank goodness, our avatars are back!
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 1:10 am

Maelstrom wrote:
I guess most ppl just bitch about retarded sup players and not
the units themselves (me included)...

I'd like to think that anyone who's far-gone enough to still be playing this game - on a consistent basis at this point in time - would only bitch about anything if they are salty af rather than, you know, bitch about actual mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 1:34 am

I'd rather bitch abt C$ tbqh
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 2:44 am

Even that seems extremely moot at this point, all these companies who leech off gacha-based F2P bullshit are exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 4:18 am

reVelske wrote:
Even that seems extremely moot at this point, all these companies who leech off gacha-based F2P bullshit are exactly the same.
well that's how the east come up with their games so no reason to complain here.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 4:44 am

reVelske wrote:
Gacha is indeed a big nuisance but stuff like the arena bug only happened in CB for me. Idk, maybe I was just lucky, but CS is way sloppier than other companies. Idk, maybe that's what actually dying servers are like nowadays.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 5:05 am

I mean, would you dedicate effort and resource maintaining a 9yo MMO with an average of double digit number of players that is barely surviving off a few idiot whalechildren?
Back to top Go down
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 5:35 am

reVelske wrote:
I mean, would you dedicate effort and resource maintaining a 9yo MMO with an average of double digit number of players that is barely surviving off a few idiot whalechildren?

because it's the only game that got me hooked. Other games are meh for me because they tend to go on linear path. This goes to other mmos out there that follow the mainstream rule. As for offline games, RTS hooks me up but to the point I'd just get bored after finishing campaign. "but have you even PvPd on those?", nah, I'm kinda lazy on dealing with people unless I'm forced to do so. "but CB is PvP based lole", well you pretty much understand why is that when i said i play for the aesthetic and good time over scoring right?

But yeah, I'm still supporting CB, i don't even have anything else to support either, er, more like CB is the only fandom I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 5:42 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 D138d6e2fd
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 6:06 am

reVelske wrote:
I think I would have shut down this game a long time ago scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next