Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
Phyx
Paruru
Charz
Wisp
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
Sakura1
That_Wiesel_Guy
NEXT
Poltergeist
RoflWaffle
DietyAphrodite
nebel
MeloettaAria
VietPho
Lazgrane
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
aosepsa
MrCake
Fleur
elmatalast
Yushii
Fairlion
reVelske
Silvershine
Esequienes?
CxM
Beatrix
bubiche
WhiteTofuMagic
Kuzuha
Raniko
Shidokun
LazFlamme
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
AhegaoMaster
Maelstrom
Frizz
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 1:40 am

you confused me with that, are they not the same?

when i said aggressive i meant pushing forward near enemies. so aggressive trintia bubbles even when enemy is in sight and in range of attacking it, giving clearance and all guard to allies along with heals.

and the melfis i've seen have been pretty eager to be the only enemy near our spawn to drop arrow rains until someone goes for it unsuccessfully and it escapes.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:14 am

0 tgh memes aren't aggressive they're just there to soak bullets for heals.
When you're getting stunned into oblivion it's hard as shit to arrow rain.
Idk what the fuck you're seeing but all of the melfis I've seen don't do shit lol
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:48 am

What's a good TGH number to make good mileage out of Stun Supply+ but at the same time not make it hard to AR?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 3:15 am

Diabolical wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
From what I know, the School Variant Natascha is the buffed version.
wtf school nat is just a reskin

I was already corrected by God of Cat gurl :v
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 3:51 am

Kuzuha wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
From what I know, the School Variant Natascha is the buffed version.

your sins will not be forgiven!
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 4:16 am

CxM wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
Diabolical wrote:

your sins will not be forgiven!

Darnit.
Back to top Go down
Lazgrane
Lazgrane

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 4:48 am

And thus kuzuha was sentenced to eternal damnation
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:02 am

I've spread my cancer like mad with Blumtria before, I just don't like the way her bubbles are applied.

Back when gsupply Melfi was in her hey-days, I mained her. I'd play trintia if her bubble was a main weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 12:11 pm

Yushii wrote:
What's a good TGH number to make good mileage out of Stun Supply+ but at the same time not make it hard to AR?
TGH is pretty pointless since almost everything stuns super hard regardless of your TGH, but if you want to play it safe go for double digit TGH.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Started playing a bit on C21.
The bad thing is the runes and broken runes but playing blind is fun. The "arcantus" is amazing.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 12:55 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Back when gsupply Melfi was in her hey-days, I mained her. I'd play trintia if her bubble was a main weapon.

We're fine with Melfi as long as she has bubbles... wait.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 4:35 pm

I never saw the problem with bubble heals tbh. I suppose some people disliked the self-heal, but Regina and HEART were doing that for such a long time already and it still wouldn't be that problematic, if stusup or blume didn't exist. It's actually quite the hussle to utilize the ammo to full potential. I mean bots like Amy can go infinite heals to, but nobody cares because they don't get one bazillion HP and recover them by bathing in their own piss.

Then again, there is now a core tune to get healed by your own bit while sitting under a barrier dome bs, so who cares abt. self heals, no?
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:48 pm

Frizz wrote:
The bad thing is the runes and broken runes but playing blind is fun. The "arcantus" is amazing.
literally 1 way to fix those broken runesis to set the language to jp in the region and language settings
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 am

MrCake wrote:
Frizz wrote:
literally 1 way to fix those broken runesis to set the language to jp in the region and language settings
I think I tried this. Installed the JP language pack too. The text in game is fine but the buttons are all broken text mess.
Also messing around with buttons on garage makes me find out 3 timed AXIS and a Magnell (I think is limited because the little clock) and a Zero NEXT with a nice and powerfull beam gun.

I'm so late for the party. Why this game died here again?
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 7:45 am

Frizz wrote:
MrCake wrote:
Frizz wrote:
I think I tried this. Installed the JP language pack too. The text in game is fine but the buttons are all broken text mess.
Also messing around with buttons on garage makes me find out 3 timed AXIS and a Magnell (I think is limited because the little clock) and a Zero NEXT with a nice and powerfull beam gun.

I'm so late for the party. Why this game died here again?
cause they added many unnecessary stuffs that killed the game,
like parts breaking off, lack of ascending and descending flight, game was turned into a linear game which can get pretty difficult.
But after some time they added the actual game everyone should have as another server.
and by that time , the vast majourity had stopped playing.

another thing they actually wanted to add parts breaking and other unneeded things into jp, but many protested, which they didnt and instead improved it by using it on shield parts.

i think you should show me that broken rune buttons you speak of
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:39 am

There:
Normal text:Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 Screen12
Broken mess:Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 Screen13
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:55 am

hmm try doing additional stuffs like setting the region to japan
Quote :
Applocale will not help. You need to go to Region and Language in Control Panel and change Format to "Japanese (Japan)". The only annoying thing is your clock will now be displayed in military time.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 9:20 am

The format worked. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 9:23 am

Frizz wrote:
The format worked. Thanks!
no problem
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I never saw the problem with bubble heals tbh. I suppose some people disliked the self-heal, but Regina and HEART were doing that for such a long time already and it still wouldn't be that problematic,  if stusup or blume didn't exist. It's actually quite the hussle to utilize the ammo to full potential. I mean bots like Amy can go infinite heals to, but nobody cares because they don't get one bazillion HP and recover them by bathing in their own piss.

Then again, there is now a core tune to get healed by your own bit while sitting under a barrier dome bs, so who cares abt. self heals, no?
Who the fuck ever had problems with self heals lol.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 11:02 pm

does anyone know if TBG DY sub missles are decently enough to play with? or are they entirely shit and should be ignored?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:48 am

Dear UC Gara,
y u no gib istina

On a scale of 1 to 10, please rate the following bots:
Gay Brave Lios
Giganberg
Sol Volca Wing R/B
Hoplites
Rouche C
High Priestol G (this one's probably useless seeing I don't have Mediger)
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:36 am

Giganshit
HopLIT
Rouche
High penis G
Sol wang
Lios
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Persenachia
Persenachia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 10:30 am

Sakura1 wrote:
does anyone know if TBG DY sub missles are decently enough to play with? or are they entirely shit and should be ignored?

Decent homing, spamable, no additional effect.
Dont expect doing big damage with her 6 7 force missile. (~1k2 damage when card event - That's based on my data with 40 TEC/30 WLK/7 FLY Boost run, no EX tuned, excluding ballistic launcher damage)
Back to top Go down
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 1:10 pm

I WANT TO DIE
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next