Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buff DOS union proposition

Go down 
+2
VeryMelon
Esequienes?
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

Buff DOS union proposition Empty
PostSubject: Buff DOS union proposition   Buff DOS union proposition EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:48 pm

As you might know DOS union has the least players of all unions so they get way less cosmic points because less people of DOS play arenas this makes almost impossible for DOS to win weekly prizes that are given to the union that collects the most cosmic points.

So my proposition is this let DOS players win all the epoch bases so they have a 9,000 cosmic points lead since each epoch base captured adds 1,000 cosmic points to the union that capture it. What players of each union has to do is this:

DOS players have to win all the epoch bases they just have to join 30 sec before each epoch offense starts and they will get an automatic win if nobody from the union they are attacking shows up.

WIZ and BRD players don't attack DOS epoch bases and don't defend bases being attacked from the DOS union if you want to attack or defend a epoch base form WIZ or BRD thats fine just don't attack DOS or defend from a DOS attack.

C.S. should give extra prizes for new accounts that join the DOS union or allow player from WIZ or BRD to change union or even give Rt compensation for changing to permantly to the DOS union.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Buff DOS union proposition   Buff DOS union proposition EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:56 am

You're like 6 years late.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Buff DOS union proposition   Buff DOS union proposition EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:12 pm

I know DOS is already on its dead bed but lets give them its dying wish. If you dont want to do it for the DOS union players do it for cosmicbreak's favorite talking dinosaur Draken-san

Buff DOS union proposition Dracke10
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Buff DOS union proposition   Buff DOS union proposition EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 8:40 pm

DOS was always the least populated union, like a year since the game launched passed before we won the weekly ranking once, and even then it happened because of some server issues or something. I don't even remember exactly.

Much like with most other systems CS didn't really give as hit about the whole union thing after a while.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Buff DOS union proposition   Buff DOS union proposition EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:55 am

No one in DOS gave a shit about the union thing, including myself. Most people TODAY don't give a shit about the union thing.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Buff DOS union proposition   Buff DOS union proposition EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 1:00 am

union shit provides no value or benefit what so ever,

what bragging rights?

who cares.

unless they somehow made robots or some sort of acc or w.e ffor certain union maybe we can talk abbout this but for now their no value and their wont ever be bc >C$
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Buff DOS union proposition   Buff DOS union proposition EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 1:01 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
No one in DOS gave a shit about the union thing, including myself. Most people TODAY don't give a shit about the union thing.
Panchu does I always see him play epoch saying 'DOS will rise again' and shit i want to help the little guy.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Buff DOS union proposition   Buff DOS union proposition EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 5:00 am

I mean, it'd be wonderful, but so would hundreds of ideas and suggestions thrown out there over the last many years, sadly, none of them will ever be realized. The company clearly has no interest in quality-of-life, presentation or gameplay improvements at this point in time or in the foreseeable future. All resources are focused on "improving" one thing and one thing only: milking weebs of their money with constant push of new moe bullshit.

If you actually have any lingering desire for this game to improve as a complete package, you are playing the wrong game with the wrong mindset.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Buff DOS union proposition   Buff DOS union proposition EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 7:35 pm

anyone know how the union balance is in the other servers? for years now i thought it'd be better if they'd disband the unions. could they still have tri union wars with shuffled teams?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buff DOS union proposition   Buff DOS union proposition Empty

Back to top Go down

Buff DOS union proposition
Page 1 of 1