Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles

Go down 
+8
blead
Nilla
God is a Cat Girl
FreedomFighter
Arti
Zwiebel Force
Aurum_Sol
DarkChuky
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles Empty
PostSubject: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:31 pm

The actual support circles (lala, winberls, school crim...) are being spamed into the PS... That is afailure cause that circel buff will block the PS hyper shot buff...

And support bots the uses it will be blocking our arts from geting the Hyper Shot buff... so SUPORT bots pleace be a littel smart and stop doing it!!!

Spoiler:

Then the combo Hyper WB + Circle just doesn't works...!! avoid it!

This also happend with some Chibi Circles!
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:36 pm

actually, liveshow should work with hypershot of any kind, im not sure with shoolcrim circle, but it might work seeing as the only buff you gain is all guard

your right with chibicircles and winbell circle
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Moe Field is gone so fast, it doesn't matter (and also has no synergy with Hyper Shot I think) o-o

IIRC the Auto Reair Field doesn't override Hyper Shot to.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Moe Field is gone so fast, it doesn't matter (and also has no synergy with Hyper Shot I think) o-o

IIRC the Auto Reair Field doesn't override Hyper Shot to.

auto repair field overwrites it and usually makes being at the powerspot pointless (seriously, its bad for the team if you denie them hypershot in a tight situation)
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
If Angel Kiss and Hyper Shot can be active at the same time, then it's a nice combo.
100hp, wb refill, and all guard ON TOP OF hyper shot is just too good.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:59 pm

you can have only one positive buff and one negative buff

BUT

certain of buff can stack to each other, still unknow why.

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:

BUT

Get on a slow trap with Baron and catch yourself on fire. You are now with slow and on fire.
But that's because you caused the fire status yourself, else the slow would've been overridden.

Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Chibis can use burst fire bit and long range circles
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:25 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:

BUT

Get on a slow trap with Baron and catch yourself on fire. You are now with slow and on fire.
But that's because you caused the fire status yourself, else the slow would've been overridden.

Fire stat that baron cast count as positive buff, try ran into PS or LR Aura and that fire will gone.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:15 pm

There's already a thread about buff/debuff stacking.

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t6623-buff-and-debuff-system

by Aurum
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Nilla wrote:
Chibis can use burst fire bit and long range circles
If both buffs are active then you'll also have the disorder status until 1 of them disappear
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:00 am

blead wrote:
There's already a thread about buff/debuff stacking.

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t6623-buff-and-debuff-system

by Aurum

great, and CS ain't give a shit about to share us some information.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:07 am

I really don't like when people put circles under the PS. :X
And though I don't mind Hyper Shot circles under the PS since the circle is actually better, most of the time they could've placed it much further into the map, so we could use the most out of the hyper shot.
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 am

Completely Fine
Lala: Circle doesn't conflict with HS, so it's fine to use it under PS.
HS Circle: Gives longer HS than PS, so it's fine under PS. Of course, you might as well put it farther away where people can't easily get HS.

Situational/Okay
Regina: Repair Field can be placed under the power spot if you have a repair bit out and there are so many people around you that moving would be impractical (when mass rapid healing is required). Otherwise, it's best to grab HS for cooldown reduction, place circle BESIDE the PS, then move back to the PS to get HS again (this works well with chibi circles as well).
Regina-chan: Chibi Beruberu's circle dies after 6 touches and each activation only lasts 6 seconds, so it actually doesn't hurt to place it under PS. Personally, I still place her circles beside PS unless I'm surrounded by people who need to be healed quickly.
School Crimrose: Moe Field dies within moments so it really doesn't matter if you use it under PS.
Mist/Veil Circle: For the handful of people with Ivis/Misty-chan, the duration of these buffs is short enough that you can place the circle under HS. Mist Circle could also be useful if you're being attacked by ranged attacks while healing under PS. However, it's generally better to put them beside PS.

No
Ammo?LR Circle: Never place under PS. Ever. Long-range buff lasts way too long and prevents you from getting HS.

Last edited by Mac2492 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:26 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I really don't like when people put circles under the PS. :X
And though I don't mind Hyper Shot circles under the PS since the circle is actually better, most of the time they could've placed it much further into the map, so we could use the most out of the hyper shot.

i found one major reason why

They're on healing and won't bother to move so set aura right there

damn, make up your damn mind, heal or aura. also the patient don't mind if you slowly walk away to place
aura.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 pm

wow nice comments... just remember this thread is not for Buff stack, is just to ask healer to avoid blocking the HS buff!!!

I'm not sure about Lala, but I start with this issue with Regina and Lala, but was not taking care about it... (I was playing full mele) but now Im using some ART and then I noticed it!
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:22 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
wow nice comments... just remember this thread is not for Buff stack, is just to ask healer to avoid blocking the HS buff!!!

I'm not sure about Lala, but I start with this issue with Regina and Lala, but was not taking care about it... (I was playing full mele) but now Im using some ART and then I noticed it!

but it's nice to know which one can stack with each other cheers

personally i prefer LR aura since it also resupply 10% of total bullet.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:43 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

but it's nice to know which one can stack with each other :cheers:

personally i prefer LR aura since it also resupply 10% of total bullet.

its not a matter of preference, the powerspot is the point your team is the strongest and this is becuse of the hypershot it supplys you with

this tactical advantage is lost when there is any non hypershot circle under the powerspot

so basically, putting a circle under the powerspot is the best way to help the enemy team
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:44 pm

I've seen horrific numbers of new Lala/Regina users doing this since the Mega gara -3- I keep telling them not to, but gah! I usually put my Auto-repair circle up in front lines. The people who need it most often can't make it back to a repair bit. Also, if the front line retreats, the enemy usually follows @_@
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Kirika wrote:
I've seen horrific numbers of new Lala/Regina users doing this since the Mega gara -3- I keep telling them not to, but gah! I usually put my Auto-repair circle up in front lines. The people who need it most often can't make it back to a repair bit. Also, if the front line retreats, the enemy usually follows @_@

As long as it's well placed on the front lines, I pretty much appreciate it.
But I've seen Reginas spamming circles on the opposite side of where the team is, so you would either see circles going to waste, or people having run madly from right to left (or the opposite) and vice versa just to get the auto-heal.
They are basically making who wants to be healed an easy target.

And I really don't like Reginas that spam the circles like no tomorrow and then they start begging for ammo.
It's pretty lame to watch circles going to waste, and when I need ammo, someone leaves ammo nearby, the Regina takes it and wastes another circle in the place where she got the ammo, and while I don't have ammo, I keep seeing those circles going to waste because she also refuses to use a repair bit. :/

1 of the rarest cases was a Regina spamming circles on top of some chibi's long range circles. And I've seen this happening under the PS.

Lala's dancing right on the spawn in the beginning of the match is pretty "funny" too.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Like 2 or 3 people said, Lala's buffs don't override PS's Hypershot, so don't tell them to stop putting it under PS. ._.

Also, I would assume School Crim's circle recharges a healer's Repair bit, so let them do that unless there's no healer.
But I agree, I /hate/ it when Regina puts her circle under the PS. Not only does it get rid of Hypershot, but it also causes majur laggz if I end up standing in it.
Chibi cirles are small enough to avoid, but it would be nice to see the circle put off to the side sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Kirika wrote:

As long as it's well placed on the front lines, I pretty much appreciate it.
But I've seen Reginas spamming circles on the opposite side of where the team is, so you would either see circles going to waste, or people having run madly from right to left (or the opposite) and vice versa just to get the auto-heal.
They are basically making who wants to be healed an easy target.

And I really don't like Reginas that spam the circles like no tomorrow and then they start begging for ammo.
It's pretty lame to watch circles going to waste, and when I need ammo, someone leaves ammo nearby, the Regina takes it and wastes another circle in the place where she got the ammo, and while I don't have ammo, I keep seeing those circles going to waste because she also refuses to use a repair bit. :/

1 of the rarest cases was a Regina spamming circles on top of some chibi's long range circles. And I've seen this happening under the PS.

Lala's dancing right on the spawn in the beginning of the match is pretty "funny" too.

I always use a mix of Heal bit/regen circle with my Regina. Also, she has 15 circles, so I can spam one per minute and not run out in a full battle ^_^ Of course, it's really just a matter of the fact that a lot of these people we're complaining about just got/started using a Regina. They'll get the hang of it. I just got a Lala from this gara, so I'm sure I'll suck with her for a while =P
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:08 am

Today a Lala was dancing under the PS.
I did not get my Hyper shot. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles   SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPORT bots and the Buff Circles
Page 1 of 1