Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sagittary Maxis III build

Go down 
+7
Sakura1
LazFlamme
Maelstrom
Argento
reVelske
Astral_Dono
maplemap
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
no matter what, you're going to be standing still when shooting most of the time

? Question ? Question ?
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:07 pm

just equip moray bs, solve everything
like dis guy
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 11:58 pm

reVelske wrote:
Astral_Dono wrote:
no matter what, you're going to be standing still when shooting most of the time

? Question ? Question ?
maplemap wrote:
Maxis III with single shooter and still shooter sound fun (\ (U w U) /)
? Question ? Question ?

Remember to read the entire body of a post before posting and making a fool of yourself, kiddies farao
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 3:37 am

Astral_Dono wrote:
Remember to read the entire body of a post before posting and making a fool of yourself, kiddies farao

Watch your tone, jackass, I dunno what kind of shit-tainted glasses you read posts with, but that was just a bunch of question marks, not "go git gud scrublord and shut your worthless piehole" or god knows whatever the hell you saw. That said, I read that as Single Shooter, and wasn't even aware that Still Shooter exists. Even then, it's can be argued that you will end up flying whilst shooting in vast majority of the situations anyways, whereas still shooting would simply be a situational boon. Come to think of it, Still Shooter MAY be useful with Sniper Sight, may be too situational still though to worth a cart.

Man, even I don't use "kiddies" in a derogative manner, don't be that guy.

Beatrix wrote:
just equip moray bs, solve everything

What is a "moray"? Also, Antlion BS2 is 140 frigging cost, which is way too expensive as a self-defense option.

Last edited by reVelske on Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 3:40 am

I was simply correcting your confusion, there was no hostility involved on my end.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 3:43 am

Hence, watch the tone, because you "clearly" weren't doing so.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 3:46 am

But I was. The entire point around the two new core tunes is to be a mostly stationary, situational turret against enemies, preferably on a wide perch where he can reallign after the kickback from firing. The damage increase, with the base damage already doing 100s on lucky hits, will be very nice to see. Makes me wonder what a Linear Cannon could do with said tunes.

The fly suggestion was the main turning point of this thread, which everyone contributed to nicely, as well as other miscellaneous suggestions. Don't bring in personal problems with me.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:09 am

Ideally, yes, you'd want to sit still to improve overall damage, but I absolutely cannot see it end up producing more damage overall than what you are going to get whilst moving about, hence, a situational boon. Like you said, "situational turret", and that's the entire point, "standing still whilst shooting most of the time" is but a dream, one that can come true from time to time, but certainly not often enough to be advised or sold on.

"Personal problem"? Oh brother, drop the charade, you not fooling anybody. "Remember to read the entire body of a post before posting and making a fool of yourself, kiddies" is not as cunning a bait as you are making it out to be.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:12 am

It was enough to make you post a reaction, that's cunning enough to me.

Seeing large damage numbers pop up is always fun. Sadly not everyone has the exact same train of thought when it comes to being useful to the team, but I can see the OP's point of wanting to see big league damage numbers pop up.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:14 am

Doesn't take a cunning bait to get on my nerves, I'm not used to this environment of jackasses anymore, mind you.
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Makes me wonder what a Linear Cannon could do with said tunes.
I'm doing about 140 with fronthits on airs with Linear Mod currently, though I only have Single Shooter and not Still Shooter. I rely too much on my own movement to line up shots to use it.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 3:07 pm

How many stars is Still Shooter? If it doesn't compete with other good carts, it's worth taking simply as a situational cart I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 3:09 pm

3 stars and I don't think it is worth unless if you are
something like Rinka, Istina or Celica...
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Looking at 3star carts, Still Shooter, Critical Attack and Perilous Flyer are the only ones worth taking for a fly-based railgunner IMHO, so, grab it, because why not. Unless it's a bot that can Short Boost, not that I really know how effective Custom Short Boost is, jesus christ they added a lot of Core Tune since I was away.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 12:10 am

Custom Short Boost literally does nothing worth the slot it takes up. At 36 WLK on a LND it barely pushes you a few pixels farther. It probably increases your hop speed, but I didn't bother testing that. Just distance.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:03 am

Give dia a saggy see at he does
Back to top Go down
maplemap
maplemap

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:57 am

Maelstrom wrote:
3 stars and I don't think it is worth unless if you are
something like Rinka, Istina or Celica...
i test with mialy ( not buy maxis yet pwp ) , its worth on railgun has push back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 5:32 am

AhegaoMaster wrote:
Give dia a saggy see at he does
Absolutely nothing because Saggi III is bad.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 2:38 pm

^So modest, you've done better with worse bots.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Why Saggy III is bad again?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:44 pm

why would you use saggy III when you have better railgunners?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:23 pm

^ I mean, why use anything but the latest gara bullshit, right? Hahahahahahahahaha No. I'm sure you can answer your own question, but I mean, not everyone has all the latest and "greatest" in the last 2-3 years, and even if they do, the older bots are still a significantly different experience, and not necessarily a worse one at that.

Seriously though, learn to appreciate the older stuff, you'd be surprised how fun they can be, and not all of them are completely outrageously outdated and unusable. Classic railguns (ie. not blast/air) have always been very satisfying to use, make it double barrel, hit like a truck and attach it on a fat gorgeous piece of art? It's wonderful.

Last edited by reVelske on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:37 pm

I still have a 3x Great Force Linear Cannon that does 120s to airs and it's so satisfying watching them spin to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:42 pm

reVelske wrote:
^ I mean, why use anything but the latest gara bullshit, right? Hahahahahahahahaha No. I'm sure you can answer your own question, but I mean, not everyone has all the latest and "greatest" in the last 2-3 years, and even if they do, the older bots are still a significantly different experience, and not necessarily a worse one at that.

Seriously though, learn to appreciate the older stuff, you'd be surprised how fun they can be, and not all of them are completely outrageously outdated and unusable. Classic railguns (ie. not blast/air) have always been very satisfying to use, make it double barrel, hit like a truck and attach it on a fat gorgeous piece of art? It's wonderful.

was just quoting the playerbase standards

I am not even someone who uses top tier bullshit, I guess Minaria is
the most OP thing I have tuned...
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Well, don't be a statistic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sagittary Maxis III build   Sagittary Maxis III build - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sagittary Maxis III build
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next