Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+43
Samui
Charz
udon-GE
bippusuta
Drisknoll
Yushii
StiJoLew
WhiteTofuMagic
SuperNova.pt
RoflWaffle
CxM
Trill
EvilPotato
MrCake
FireKiller87
Fuwakomoriya
mechaRev
aosepsa
Tuskin
paladin7378
MeloettaAria
Fairlion
Silvershine
Lucifina
That_Wiesel_Guy
zamo
LazFlamme
Isdelft
Beatrix
Higichi
elmatalast
Kuzuha
Esequienes?
Shidokun
Facepalmer
Astral_Dono
AhegaoMaster
Fleur
Sakura1
Frizz
Maelstrom
Zwiebel Force
God is a Cat Girl
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Aiოi ♥ wrote:
Shidokun wrote:
Aiოi ♥ wrote:

Was that a really good reason to post it here?

The more ppl knows about it, the higher the chance it will get fixed. I mean look at the therese bug o wo/

that's not true
people abused therese's bug for a long time and CS still didn't fix it
And, ahh... it's better to keep bugs secret and keep reporting them instead of letting others abuse them "until it get fixed"

I agree with Aimi
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Aiოi ♥ wrote:
Shidokun wrote:
Aiოi ♥ wrote:

Was that a really good reason to post it here?

The more ppl knows about it, the higher the chance it will get fixed. I mean look at the therese bug o wo/

that's not true
And, ahh... it's better to keep bugs secret and keep reporting them instead of letting others abuse them "until it get fixed"

Problem being that only a very small minority will report it, while others that keep it in secret will just abuse it, and then others that know that the bug exist but doesn't know how to replicate will be ignored.

It's like how it took over a year for CS to fix Melfi Heart jammer arrow ammo count bug. She would use +1 ammo than she should (1 target = 2 ammo used, 3 targets = 4 ammo used, and so on). I reported that shit, nothing happened until MUCH later. I actually talked about it with others, but because the mentality is "this person is wrong", there was barely anyone reporting it, and when that was posted they would just go "no you are wrong that's not happening, stop being bad at this game, fix your eyes" without even checking it themselves.

CS is like that, if people don't put enough pressure on them they will think just like you, if not many people know it's not a problem, just ignore that shit.

BTW, if you report it and you posted it already, duplicate the video and send the duplicate as unlisted, so you know when CS sees it.
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:34 pm

That's a really good point
but then, it takes CS forever to fix bugs which is the real problem
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Aiოi ♥ wrote:
That's a really good point
but then, it takes CS forever to fix bugs which is the real problem

I'd say that why they take forever to fix then is the issue, not how long it takes.

It took what? 1 or 2 weeks of constant bitching to get them to at least "say" that they fixed Therese bug (which at this point they either can't figure it out or nothing was done), a bug that has been there since her launch (and that they already tried to and fail to fix).

Also, if someone wants software to record videos, MSI Afterburner brings a pretty nice recording thingy, it's also free, no strings attached (no stuff on screen as well unless you want to show statistics).
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:16 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
It took what? 1 or 2 weeks of constant bitching to get them to at least "say" that they fixed Therese bug.

I couldn't keep the track of time but wasn't it longer than that?
And someone mentioned reporting things in Twitter is more effective than support tickets, I'm not sure if that really works but could someone please report it there too?
I'd have done it by myself if I had Twitter
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Now that I think about it, despite all the bugs that exist in the game, does CS categorize bugs that are game-breaking and none game-breaking? Probably why some bugs aren't fixed yet? Or leaving some bugs the way they are as they make the bot viable to he current meta? (ex. Natascha with barrier bs bug)

Last edited by Kuzuha on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Still goes to show this game could be so much better if the company cared about fixing their stuff, major or minor.

Game engine fixes would be the biggest issue but you don't see them fixing/upgrading that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:42 pm

Aiოi ♥ wrote:
that's not true
This. You can't trust people to be responsible with this type of knowledge, so you should just keep it to yourself or get more responsible people to help send reports.
Showing it off to the entire community is a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:51 pm

Well the community is pretty bad to begin with lel.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
Now that I think about it, despite all the bugs that exist in the game, does CS categorize bugs that are game-breaking and none game-breaking? Probably why some bugs aren't fixed yet? Or leaving some bugs the way they are as they make the bot viable to he current meta? (ex. Natascha with barrier bs bug)

Usually you want to fix the Major ones first. Minor bugs that doesn't really bother people enough or rarely happen and still have very little impact some times are left alone on purpose, because chances are you fix a bug that almost no one notices and then end up with other bugs, some potentially worse than the original bug.

There's cases of bugs turning into actual features. In Warframe we had a bug that turned into a feature and stayed for a long time and was a rather "important" thing. Melee weapons there have a slide attack if you melee while sliding, some weapons have very fast sliding attacks, what happened is that a bug made it so when the attack finished you wouldn't slow down, so doing a slide attack in the air would fling you forwards at high speeds, however the speed relied on which melee weapon you had equipped. Because the game didn't have any fast manoeuvres people used that to move a lot faster and the devs decided to let it stay.
It only got fixed when they revamped the movement system and introduced actual manoeuvres that let you travel faster and so there was no more need to keep that bug, and also because if you wanted to go faster with that bug it greatly limited your weapon selection which was an unwanted side effect (the new system doesn't rely on weapons so you don't need to pick a specific weapon just so you can go fast).

I guess that CS just won't bother if not enough people complain, because it "means" that not many are bothered by it, so they don't need to waste time with that. They might as well not have someone to properly test stuff and verify the bug reports until they consider it bad enough to actually fix it (I mean, how many exploits were fixed before a lot of people knew, abused or bitched about it?)
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 8:06 pm

I doubt that someone will have the balls to use Thoarla's "high maneuver path"!
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
I doubt that someone will have the balls to use Thoarla's "high maneuver path"!

I been using it and even have it tuned ._. ( just weapon tunes )

high maneuver path is freaking fun, and pretty strong

not instant nukes like 1st path but still worth the tunes..

( but i do have 2 thoarla's )
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 8:25 pm

How do you even aim with your dash when you're up high in the air? Or do you just dash and hopes it will hit someone?

Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 8:37 pm

@God is a cat girl

Pretty much that. But then again, this is CS we're talking about. They don't even have rules to merit an actual ban (besides the rt trading).
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:33 pm

which one?

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Qhwgy or Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Bvjpy
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:41 pm

2nd one
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:43 pm

I slightly edited the eyes

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Nycdm Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Cwgch
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:45 pm

1st
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:52 pm

I guess I am done then...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
I slightly edited the eyes

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Nycdm Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Cwgch

First
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:30 pm

All that fucking golds... and I only get blues...
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 1:26 am

Maelstrom wrote:
which one?

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Qhwgy or Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Bvjpy

They both look the same...
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 1:36 am

The first have smaller eyes.

Talking about Ripley, I guess I already got how her mobility mechanics works and I find
it to be really good, the problem are the weapons...

The missile is still okay even with the low force/speed, but that 200 range on the zook
and that under 30 force hurts...
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 1:44 am

boo hoo
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 2:09 am

Maelstrom wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
I don't see anyone complaining about Thoarla when I play in arena. What's broken about her?

The most reasonable complaints I heard was about her potential
ridiculous range + hard hitting weapons + repeated stun and about
Lisel/Karin being the only things being able to really hurt her (and yet
their cannons get severely outranged by Thoarla's weapons).

Are there any other weapons that can go through her barrier? I did blast railguns but she's fast enough for the blast to sometimes not hit.
Getting in range is painful enough since she can shoot you from far away while you chase her but then you'll have to deal with the fucking barrier when your guns are in range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next