Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+43
Samui
Charz
udon-GE
bippusuta
Drisknoll
Yushii
StiJoLew
WhiteTofuMagic
SuperNova.pt
RoflWaffle
CxM
Trill
EvilPotato
MrCake
FireKiller87
Fuwakomoriya
mechaRev
aosepsa
Tuskin
paladin7378
MeloettaAria
Fairlion
Silvershine
Lucifina
That_Wiesel_Guy
zamo
LazFlamme
Isdelft
Beatrix
Higichi
elmatalast
Kuzuha
Esequienes?
Shidokun
Facepalmer
Astral_Dono
AhegaoMaster
Fleur
Sakura1
Frizz
Maelstrom
Zwiebel Force
God is a Cat Girl
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:03 am

still shitty...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:33 am

Maelstrom wrote:

still shitty...

Nice gameplay on using her.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:38 am

I missed a lot of silly shots, I had just changed the weapon tunes when I recorded this
and weren't used to the cannon range yet, also drive was still lvl 1 iirc. Was literally a
random match, I just played a single match that day just to test the bandicam...

Aimi's top tier support saved me a lot btw...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:51 am

Bots like Karin need good support.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:57 am

they just need a decent team to be more accurate
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:30 am

Karin is a fun bot from what i seen too bad i never gotten her ; w ;

too bad she not as bad as ripley
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:52 am

she is not bad at all, the only problem I have with her now is to aim the cannon, but I am
pretty sure that it's not her fault, I am bad with this kind of weapon since always...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:36 am

From what I've noticed with your gameplay, you sometimes tend to shoot her aoe cannon out of instinct. I suggest you wait for the lockon to show up before shooting your target.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:54 am

Kuzuha wrote:
From what I've noticed with your gameplay, you sometimes tend to shoot her aoe cannon out of instinct. I suggest you wait for the lockon to show up before shooting your target.

kinda, sometimes it also hapenned because I were used to have longer range on the cannon...
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:58 am

Maelstrom wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

kinda, sometimes it also hapenned because I were used to have longer range on the cannon...

so instincts

@Topic
lucy trying to buy moar tits guys
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 7391f94ed8
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Sakura1 wrote:

@Topic

Didn't someone got banned after LUCY puts rt on his acc? Dunno if its true though lel.
+ I dunt rlly know how he gets his RT. Seems he can get 500-600 rt everyday somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Shidokun wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

@Topic

Didn't someone got banned after LUCY puts rt on his acc? Dunno if its true though lel.
+ I dunt rlly know how he gets his RT. Seems he can get 500-600 rt everyday somehow.

I did some research

nothing fancy nothing illegal seems its just straight up normal offers

I would do it too but im lazy as fck and dont wanna bother going through the trouble of such
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:02 pm

someone should report him im too lazy to do it if C.S. finds someone is selling Rt cheaper than them they wont be happy and maybe they will ban all the accounts that he gave rt to. It happen back in 2012 a latin player named 'Lephisto' was giving free rt to all his friends but when cs found out they drawback all the accounts that he had given free rt to and reset them to the day before they got the free rt which in many cases was several months back so they lost everything they have gotten or tuned after they got the free rt and also all the accounts that he had given free rt got banned for several months. That was a great day Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:28 pm

He deserves a ban, not only for this...
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:42 pm

CS only ban people botting on legion Razz
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:13 pm

"botting"
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
"botting"

well viet was technically bottling even if he was at his keyboard

he wasnt actually " playing " the game to begin with

and all he did was spam r click without caring what will happen its the same as a bot repeating the steps u given it
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:50 pm

If this is botting so at least half of the playerbase should be banned...
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
If this is botting so at least half of the playerbase should be banned...

It's the same shit as physically holding space to avoid being kicked out for AFK'ing (but then the AFK kick thing barely works to start with).
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Is his alt still ban? Then he must have been botting a lot. Because the first offense is one week ban, then one month ban for the second offense, then a permanent ban for the third offense.

I think it's kinda strange. Even though he doesn't consider it botting, why wouldn't he stop after the first or second ban if he cares about that account?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:19 pm

paladin7378 wrote:
Is his alt still ban? Then he must have been botting a lot. Because the first offense is one week ban, then one month ban for the second offense, then a permanent ban for the third offense.

I think it's kinda strange. Even though he doesn't consider it botting, why wouldn't he stop after the first or second ban if he cares about that account?

what are u talking about cs doesnt give warnings

everything ALL or NOTHING
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:26 pm

You use an old credit card, constantly buy and cancel the purchase is all I know.
there used to be a guide on HOW to do it when the cookiedan group first became a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:29 pm

AhegaoMaster wrote:
You use an old credit card, constantly buy and cancel the purchase is all I know.
there used to be a guide on HOW to do it when the cookiedan group first became a thing.

isnt the guide still here somewhere or did cake delete all the olds ones?
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:34 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
paladin7378 wrote:

wow dang. They don't even follow their own rules?
I was getting my information from here http://cosmicbreak.cyberstep.com/other/rules_main.html
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:38 pm

paladin7378 wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
paladin7378 wrote:

wow dang. They don't even follow their own rules?
I was getting my information from here http://cosmicbreak.cyberstep.com/other/rules_main.html

well, it's CS, what did you expected?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next