Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+68
Miko Miko Spark
nzlk
durrp
Yggdroid
Tickle
ziix
LordOfTheNoobs
udon-GE
Samui
CCoRS
gwandeolyn
Valkyrie
uzermane
Nymph~
Nfi
EXNova
UncleBobbie
Kurt
Charz
blead
zerocl
Akhenderson
Thranduil
Calucian
+RedCobra+
LS3
Nilla
HanaYuki ~nyan~
Pork Chop
Raubvogel
Koiro
exoakutsu
Solryu
SuperNova.pt
Aiოi ♥
DuckHead
Strykerr
beccadmgirl
Trill
Eijyaw
KoumakanScarlet
Accidentally
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
Tuskin
mechaRev
Zwiebel Force
fggt
dsp
Hyoka
WiFi
Axanael
aosepsa
Astral_Dono
AnTi90d
XiaoFu
Steffan
Mie
eVe Heart
colfenor1337
Relict?
Gerrion
Shance
Winty
Shai
Prior
That_Wiesel_Guy
Moghul
72 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? Empty
PostSubject: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:55 am

what should i tune Seiron HD? (2s)
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:04 am

Did you dorks seriously delete milez's harkinian adventures
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:06 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Did you dorks seriously delete milez's harkinian adventures

Lel
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:07 am

No I'm just blind.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:32 am

Is it worth tuning Arteris' bow? She's pretty fun and I feel like her shots might hit more often than miss if they have some speed.. maybe..
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:35 am

Shai wrote:
Is it worth tuning Arteris' bow? She's pretty fun and I feel like her shots might hit more often than miss if they have some speed.. maybe..

If you like her, it's worth it. I remember Suguri tuning something like triple great range or whatever on Arteris and you could shoot a charged arrow from your powerspot to the enemy powerspot or something. Anyway it was fucking far and funny as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:46 am

Prior wrote:
Winty wrote:
why would you need anti-homing on a hopper?

Lel
lel is reddit for "i'm retarded"

anti-homing is rather sitational and works much better on a wonderbit than spending 60 capa to have 3 anti-homing uses. Investing into crim BF solely for anti-homing is a great way to waste materials. Her gimmick is doubled boost run, the anti-homing is a gimmick for approaching with melee.
You don't need anti-homing when fighting with hoppers, you need it when retreating from airs to make them fuck off you. If homing weapons hit you when you're fighting artillery, you're bad. it's that simple.

typical cben mentality. "I don't understand the point he is making let's just post lel instead of shutting the fuck up because I'm retarded."
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Arteris ghost shots a FUCKTON.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:55 am

Winty wrote:
Prior wrote:
Winty wrote:

Lel

anti-homing is rather sitational and works much better on a wonderbit than spending 60 capa to have 3 anti-homing uses. Investing into crim BF solely for anti-homing is a great way to waste materials. Her gimmick is doubled boost run, the anti-homing is a gimmick for approaching with melee.
You don't need anti-homing when fighting with hoppers, you need it when retreating from airs to make them fuck off you. If homing weapons hit you when you're fighting artillery, you're bad. it's that simple.

typical cben mentality. "I don't understand the point he is making let's just post lel instead of shutting the fuck up because I'm retarded."

Man's got a point.

Then again outside of boost run and the BF charges if you don't have proper mobility stats Crim BF easily becomes food.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:56 am

Winty wrote:
If homing weapons hit you when you're fighting artillery, you're bad. it's that simple

"airs don't have homing"

not sure about you honey but pretty sure monigger sherlock holmes which is ridiculous if you think about it

PS i don't have an opinion on gunner BF, i just dropped in for that.

PPS man i wish WBG wasnt so damn ugly

PPPS great rapid beta, great range alpha on seiron hd?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:05 am

Moghul wrote:
"airs don't have homing"

not sure about you honey but pretty sure monigger sherlock holmes which is ridiculous if you think about it

a guide on how to moghul, aka be a useless shit who thinks he is contributing anything to a conversation:

1. quote single line of a post
2. post a statement, in quotations, that was never actually said in the quote
3. make a statement of your own that is answered in the original post the quote was taken from
4. feel like you have said something meaningful
5. make a statement about how you don't have an opinion on the subject being discussed to attempt to avoid being called out of being a fuckwit
6. be offended when someone calls you out on being a fuckwit
7. demonstrate how offended you are by making a reply with a bunch of nonsensical faces and le funneh reddit memes
8. pretend this reply is a SICK BURN of some kind
9. go to step 4 and repeat
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:39 am

In other news, the Chaos rooms have never been more ... cozy.:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Spoiler boxes are borked. But that might just be me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Spoiler boxes are borked. But that might just be me.
It's happening to me as well on every computer/phone I've used. The forum isn't stretching to fit large images.
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:35 pm

Winty wrote:
Prior wrote:
Winty wrote:

Lel

Holy shit this is funny. I never thought anti-homing on that bitch was good its just funny how you deleted your post. Nice comeback by the way, you sure showed me. I really don't get why you have to act the way you do all the time. You're kind of a dick for calling other people retarded and then deleting posts when other people start insulting eachother.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Spoiler:

Fighting cancer with homegrown bots.

I might have done better if I retreated towards Mie more often, but fuck that, you gotta rush, son.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Prior wrote:
Holy shit this is funny. I never thought anti-homing on that bitch was good its just funny how you deleted your post. Nice comeback by the way, you sure showed me. I really don't get why you have to act the way you do all the time. You're kind of a dick for calling other people retarded and then deleting posts when other people start insulting eachother.

i deleted the post before anyone responded to it because the line I typed was easily misunderstood and I didn't feel like going into the full detail of what I was trying to say.

If you had nothing to actually contribute(you didn't) you shouldn't have posted anything. Sadly, this type of thing is too hard to understand for people of this forum.

of course, if you were curious as to why I had deleted the post, you could have quoted it and asked. Instead, you quote it and post nothing of value. This serves no other purpose than to call attention to a post I deleted. Don't get uppity when I respond to your post in the way I did - what else did you expect? You think that you can go "hey guys this guy deleted his post look at how silly he is!" and not expect me to say something in return? Do you possess an actual brain?
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Winty wrote:
Prior wrote:

i deleted the post before anyone responded to it because the line I typed was easily misunderstood and I didn't feel like going into the full detail of what I was trying to say.

If you had nothing to actually contribute(you didn't) you shouldn't have posted anything. Sadly, this type of thing is too hard to understand for people of this forum.

of course, if you were curious as to why I had deleted the post, you could have quoted it and asked. Instead, you quote it and post nothing of value. This serves no other purpose than to call attention to a post I deleted. Don't get uppity when I respond to your post in the way I did - what else did you expect? You think that you can go "hey guys this guy deleted his post look at how silly he is!" and not expect me to say something in return? Do you possess an actual brain?

None of this justifies you insulting people, just like how you're insulting Moghul a few posts earlier. You're even a mod for fuck's sake.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:17 pm

sorry, let me tell you how this works.

1. you post something stupid.
2. I tell you that you said something stupid.
3. I tell you why it's stupid
4. you get offended

See, step 1 is completely optional. Steps 2 and 3 are completely optional. Step 4 is entirely optional.

If you don't want people to point out how stupid the things you post are, don't post stupid things.

Additionally, don't try to add things to a conversation when you don't have anything to add.

That's actually the entire problem with this forum. People who have no idea what is going on don't know how to NOT POST. This is Moghul's problem. I explained everything wrong with what he said. I'll do it again, just for you.

1. he quoted something out of context
2. he added another quote that was never said, and acted like the actual quote implied the added quote
3. he based a counterpoint around the point he made up out of nowhere, when the point he was making was already answered in the post he took the initial quote from.

I'm sorry, but I simply don't see a reason for this post to even exist. He posted it because he wanted to have a say in a conversation where he had nothing to say, so he made a completely useless post. I simply pointed out how useless his post was. He can either get offended over me calling him out on his stupidity, or he can STOP BEING STUPID. It's pretty simple.

I'm a moderator. That means I get to delete posts that break the rules. Sadly, I don't get to make the rules, otherwise posts like his would break them. Instead I just point out how useless they are in the hopes that the poster will actually figure out how to STOP POSTING.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Relict? wrote:

>homegrown
>misty
>bot
>misty
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Winty wrote:
sorry, let me tell you how this works.

1. you post something stupid.
2. I tell you that you said something stupid.
3. I tell you why it's stupid
4. you get offended

See, step 1 is completely optional. Steps 2 and 3 are completely optional. Step 4 is entirely optional.

If you don't want people to point out how stupid the things you post are, don't post stupid things.

Additionally, don't try to add things to a conversation when you don't have anything to add.

That's actually the entire problem with this forum. People who have no idea what is going on don't know how to NOT POST. This is Moghul's problem. I explained everything wrong with what he said. I'll do it again, just for you.

1. he quoted something out of context
2. he added another quote that was never said, and acted like the actual quote implied the added quote
3. he based a counterpoint around the point he made up out of nowhere, when the point he was making was already answered in the post he took the initial quote from.

I'm sorry, but I simply don't see a reason for this post to even exist. He posted it because he wanted to have a say in a conversation where he had nothing to say, so he made a completely useless post. I simply pointed out how useless his post was. He can either get offended over me calling him out on his stupidity, or he can STOP BEING STUPID. It's pretty simple.

I'm a moderator. That means I get to delete posts that break the rules. Sadly, I don't get to make the rules, otherwise posts like his would break them. Instead I just point out how useless they are in the hopes that the poster will actually figure out how to STOP POSTING.

You're still posting.
I don't care about your reasons and the stuff you keep saying over and over again, I'm just saying you could be less of a dick when you try to make a point.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Winty wrote:
Moghul wrote:
"airs don't have homing"

a guide on how to moghul, aka be a useless shit who thinks he is contributing anything to a conversation:

1. quote single line of a post
2. post a statement, in quotations, that was never actually said in the quote
3. make a statement of your own that is answered in the original post the quote was taken from
4. feel like you have said something meaningful
5. make a statement about how you don't have an opinion on the subject being discussed to attempt to avoid being called out of being a fuckwit
6. be offended when someone calls you out on being a fuckwit
7. demonstrate how offended you are by making a reply with a bunch of nonsensical faces and le funneh reddit memes
8. pretend this reply is a SICK BURN of some kind
9. go to step 4 and repeat

be winty
1) suck dick non stop
be me
1) correct one point off of an otherwise valid argument, offend quotee

EDIT: who made winty a mod? and what were the uhm... qualifications?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Moghul wrote:
Relict? wrote:

>homegrown
>misty
>bot
>misty

Spoiler:

That's my build without tunes.

You want to tell me she isn't homegrown?

She likes to be customized and tuned. In order to survive, you know.

I mean, you can just focus on taking down art walls, but gl finding them in a place where you can get to them with 18 wlk and sub-400 hp.

---

Winty wrote:

Moghul wrote:
"airs don't have homing"

PS i don't have an opinion on gunner BF, i just dropped in for that.

Please read before posting.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Relict? wrote:

That's my build without tunes.

You want to tell me she isn't homegrown?

She likes to be customized and tuned. In order to survive, you know.

I mean, you can just focus on taking down art walls, but gl finding them in a place where you can get to them with 18 wlk and sub-400 hp.

fair enough

without attempting to start an argument
do those stats and that cost work that well? is it because you don't frame skip? or do you?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Moghul wrote:
be winty
1) suck dick non stop
be me
1) correct one point off of an otherwise valid argument, offend quotee

EDIT: who made winty a mod? and what were the uhm... qualifications?

you didn't correct anything. You didn't say anything of value. If you knew how to read, you'd know this, and you wouldn't have posted.
Of course, in the post where I insulted you, I also stated that your point was already covered in my original post, but you're too busy trying to validate your reasons for posting to realize that.
aka you're retarded.

who made me a mod? The community did. Maybe if you posted less and read more, you'd understand what I am saying is right, but you're too busy posting and defending your posts to realize how stupid everything you post actually is.

Quote :
You're still posting.
I don't care about your reasons and the stuff you keep saying over and over again, I'm just saying you could be less of a dick when you try to make a point.

And what were you intending when you quoted a deleted post? I assume this wasn't you doing the exact same thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next