Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+43
Samui
Charz
udon-GE
bippusuta
Drisknoll
Yushii
StiJoLew
WhiteTofuMagic
SuperNova.pt
RoflWaffle
CxM
Trill
EvilPotato
MrCake
FireKiller87
Fuwakomoriya
mechaRev
aosepsa
Tuskin
paladin7378
MeloettaAria
Fairlion
Silvershine
Lucifina
That_Wiesel_Guy
zamo
LazFlamme
Isdelft
Beatrix
Higichi
elmatalast
Kuzuha
Esequienes?
Shidokun
Facepalmer
Astral_Dono
AhegaoMaster
Fleur
Sakura1
Frizz
Maelstrom
Zwiebel Force
God is a Cat Girl
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Does melt give you a frag? It gives a kill feed but I'm pretty sure it doesn't gave me a frag despite that lel. Well its possible that its just my imagination because I haven't really checked it.

Last edited by Shidokun on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
Shidokun wrote:

3. Her dps is kinda on the low side even with 9 hits. Yah it can slow you easily but what good does it when your dps is low. Well.... you can hit and run though. But can you kill? ;3.

M E L T
E
L
T

Also, depending on a competent team basically means you are fucked...

melt doesn't add to score

but it kill things and kills worth more score than damage, also jammer points...
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

M E L T
E
L
T

Also, depending on a competent team basically means you are fucked...

melt doesn't add to score

but it kill things and kills worth more score than damage, also jammer points...

5% hp isn't much though + melee drive is shet :v . And like I said, Nina isn't a frontliner dps.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Another 400 Rts burnt

No melfi

No Repeat this time got Sasha and Another Patty

not bad since I dont have Sasha
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 pm

it reminded me that I want to ask a thing:

how should I play lnd gunners? should I play offensive and run around
the map searching for targets, or should I play defensive an stay with
my team?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:12 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
The only downside of Nina is that she stays in one place when she attacks. Unless you have a teammate watching your back rest assured Nina would fall down (or won't get to kill you fast enough). The problem with her is that she's using a ranged melee attack that's fast enough to catch her target. And it's annoying.

@SHido

Lnd > Art = no

It's not like that in this meta. Not anymore. Maybe long ago. :v

But it's how it should be, so arts doesn't have much to complain about unless it's BS like Bapho or Bikes (there's very little maps that allow you to position in places where you can attack and be safe from bikes, even less now that most arts rely on shorter ranges than before, in most maps art will eventually need to be in places where anything can shat on them, including bikes, and even if you ignore bikes they have ranged attacks which will work if you camp a spot and they can easily dodge most of your shit still and even shat on airs which pretty much breaks the whole triangle, if airs can't reliable kill a lnd it becomes too much of a problem and only then arts can complain about it).

Nina is also royally fucked by terrain, you can stand on top of a slope and she can't do shit unless she gets on your face, so the whole "range" argument and usage is fucked and still gives you the upper hand (unless if are dumb enough to not move), you can jump but that not only makes you a free frag during the attack, it makes escaping harder than it already is since the only way she can move fast is to use her lock on sub (which can ignore input and send you closer to the enemy instead) if it's not on cooldown because you have no boost at all.

From using her, I see her doing well against dysfunctional teams, but those teams deserve to lose anyway, she will shat on lone targets (nothing new, most melee can do that) but if they have company, chances are she's going to lose most of her HP because she's standing still and needs to start running, and stuns can fuck that up, while regular melee is already on the move while attacking, there's no stops or fresh start ups.
And yes, she can fuck bikes that doesn't live in Pluto if either she plays smart or the bike is dumb, but killing a bike alone not only takes her quite a while, bikes do have ways to get out between cooldowns.

Her barrier is arguably gay, there's plus and cons that can either save you or make it useless comparing with on demand shield+CV.

Only thing I see game breaking is her lock on sub due to working on everything equally, but this is a widespread issue, much like how deathballs can fuck lnds despite the user being an art, bullshit airs that cockblock arts in a multitude of ways, etc. Rather than nerfing her sub, they need to make all this things act like Vanessa and Alcy for example, they can't get buffs from the type that counters them (excluding when it's a zero, then they can get buffs, but that's to blame on shit coding), for other cases it would be "can't negatively impact the type that counters me as much but other types will still get the full effect". Do that and there's pretty much nothing to complain about Nina that any other melee can't do (range? that's balanced by being a sitting duck and modern melee have dashes to cover that distance and get on the face of the enemy. Status? Most melee can use melt, some melee are very good if not better than Nina to deal status and without cooldowns, even shit like Aila can do that.)
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Shidokun wrote:
3. Her dps is kinda on the low side even with 9 hits. Yah it can slow you easily but what good does it when your dps is low. Well.... you can hit and run though. But can you kill? ;3.

I am pretty sure you tuned yours with slow.

And i saw one tuned with melt.

Both work too good with her 9-hit combo.

Her bind makes sure you won't get hit while you and your team destroy whatever bot was trapped.

That alone means your team will have a very easy time going all vs 1.

Not only that! Nina can absolutely demolish everything with a melt tune, even if her damage is low:

♦ Melt will take away all that HP until it is low enough for her so called "weak" 9-hit combo to finish a bot.
♦ You can easily chain her 9-hit combo, making it a 18/27/36+ hit combo...perma melt?
♦ The enemy is in a defenseless bind state during all the combo, he/she won't move an inch nor run to healers.
♦ The enemy (if melee) is not in range of attack. Not that it matters since you will be stunned all the time.

Shidokun wrote:
6. Nina has no escape sub or main. So if you manage to land a hit on Nina, she will have a hard time to get away from you.

The other time i fought one on chocolate road that had low HP with a team-mate she easily "out-run" both FLY bots. For a second i thought i was fighting a bike because i had to chase her for half the map and i still wasn't in range.

Same for the teammate, the Nina ran so fast we couldn't keep up with her speed.

It's the first time a non-bike LND was able to stay away out of my alpha AIR range.

I have doubts about her speed, it may sound crazy but i think she moves faster than the average LND, just like bikes move faster than all the other LND.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:36 pm

@God is cat gurl

Which is what should be. Just pointing out that this meta fucked that system.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:49 pm

@off

Just got a warning on another forums because I posted a drawing
they have considered inapropriate, meh... what a bullshit...
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Fleur wrote:

I am pretty sure you tuned yours with slow.

Yes, the slow is more for jamming ppl rather than killing. Daaaamn those bikes :v

Fleur wrote:

Her bind makes sure you won't get hit while you and your team destroy whatever bot was trapped.
You do get hit, prob not by the person you have put bind on. But from other opponents.

Fleur wrote:

Isn't that something you dont want? Unless theres no one in the opponent's team backing him up. Focussing on 1 enemy is a bad thing because it gives other opponents such as airs an easy chance to land hits on your teammates because your "arts" are shooting at the guy that got binded by you. *Cough* Bapho *cough*

Fleur wrote:

Not only that! Nina can absolutely demolish everything with a melt tune, even if her damage is low:

♦ Melt will take away all that HP until it is low enough for her so called "weak" 9-hit combo to finish a bot.
♦ You can easily chain her 9-hit combo, making it a 18/27/36+ hit combo...perma melt?
♦ The enemy is in a defenseless bind state during all the combo, he/she won't move an inch nor run to healers.
♦ The enemy (if melee) is not in range of attack. Not that it matters since you will be stunned all the time.
Melt does not do alot. 5% from a 600 hp bot is 30 which is not alot. Nina can do around ~100 dmg (if not art) + 10% melt dmg (2 ticks with no fast recovery iirc?). A sylvia/sunny can do much more than that even without melt.

The binded enemy isn't in a defenseless state because he can still use his wb, guard if he has and barrier weapon to get out.

Fleur wrote:

The other time i fought one on chocolate road that had low HP with a team-mate she easily "out-run" both FLY bots. For a second i thought i was fighting a bike because i had to chase her for half the map and i still wasn't in range.

Same for the teammate, the Nina ran so fast we couldn't keep up with her speed.

That's prob perilous runner. Yay for free speed up buff.

Fleur wrote:

I have doubts about her speed, it may sound crazy but i think she moves faster than the average LND, just like bikes move faster than all the other LND.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with boost run tiers. Most Nina users will put boost run on her I guess.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 5:34 pm

does ppl like to focus me on arena or I am just being paranoid?
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Maelstrom wrote:

You are prob an easy target lel. Ppl nowdays aims for easy hits to rack up their score.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Shidokun wrote:

Fleur wrote:

Isn't that something you dont want? Unless theres no one in the opponent's team backing him up. Focussing on 1 enemy is a bad thing because it gives other opponents such as airs an easy chance to land hits on your teammates because your "arts" are shooting at the guy that got binded by you. *Cough* Bapho *cough*

I would say it depends of the bot.

Catch a killica? Meh.
Catch a homu/berz/bike/melfiHD? HELL YEAH ATTACK IT!

A bot that has a fast way to catch and bind certain annoying bots in 1 spot is a blessing, these bots that survive all the match and make things hard for the entire team.

Shidokun wrote:

Fleur wrote:

Melt does not do alot. 5% from a 600 hp bot is 30 which is not alot. Nina can do around ~100 dmg (if not art) + 10% melt dmg (2 ticks with no fast recovery iirc?). A sylvia/sunny can do much more than that even without melt.

The binded enemy isn't in a defenseless state because he can still use his wb, guard if he has and barrier weapon to get out.

Now, i am not 100% sure how melt tune works, but isn't it 5% per tick? Even if the melt from a tuned-melee attack is 3 ticks (random guess) it is 15% HP.

And if you can chain Nina melee multiple times (which is very possible) the melt alone could do a considerable damage, plus Nina damage is not that bad.

I could be 100% wrong on this but i DO KNOW that i have lost more than 80% my HP in full ex-tuned bots (700+ hp) in seconds thanks to Ninas and teammates near her.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Shidokun wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

You are prob an easy target lel. Ppl nowdays aims for easy hits to rack up their score.

Idk how playing something with multiple ways to get away from the enemies (bullshit dashes)
or red tier boost run melees with anti-homo bits or small airs with glide boost makes me an easy target. Maybe not
lagging hard enough makes me an easy target?
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Fleur wrote:

Catch a melfiHD? HELL YEAH ATTACK IT!

A bot that has a fast way to catch and bind certain annoying bots in 1 spot is a blessing, these bots that survive all the match and make things hard for the entire team.

I doubt melfi EO can get inf stunlock because most of the 0tgh builds have clearance revenge on them (if you didnt put it then you are stupid to put 0 tgh to begin with lel).

The bind has a weird ass strong homing which sometimes catches air rlly easy but sometimes it doesnt catch for shet.

Fleur wrote:

Now, i am not 100% sure how melt tune works, but isn't it 5% per tick? Even if the melt from a tuned-melee attack is 3 ticks (random guess) it is 15% HP.

And if you can chain Nina melee multiple times (which is very possible) the melt alone could do a considerable damage, plus Nina damage is not that bad.

1 melt tick is 5%, I said 10% because I think melt from the tune is 2 ticks thus the 10%. And no its not random.

Fleur wrote:

I could be 100% wrong on this but i DO KNOW that i have lost more than 80% my HP in full ex-tuned bots (700+ hp) in seconds thanks to Ninas and teammates near her.

Most of the dmg comes from her teammates. Thats also the reason why I said Nina is more a support lnd rather than a ranged melee dps lnd. If you disagree with me, then ask someone with Nina to try a 2v1; she wont do shet when that happens Razz.

Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Shidokun wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

Idk how playing something with multiple ways to get away from the enemies (bullshit dashes)
or red tier boost run melees with anti-homo bits or small airs with glide boost makes me an easy target. Maybe not

Then I guess you are rushing too hard which triggers alot of ppl to aim for you. My advice is to not go too far away from your team because you might get gangraped there.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Shidokun wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
Shidokun wrote:

Then I guess you are rushing too hard which triggers alot of ppl to aim for you. My advice is to not go too far away from your team because you might get gangraped there.

Maybe
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 6:25 pm

Shidokun wrote:

I doubt melfi EO can get inf stunlock because most of the 0tgh builds have clearance revenge on them (if you didnt put it then you are stupid to put 0 tgh to begin with lel).

The bind has a weird ass strong homing which sometimes catches air rlly easy but sometimes it doesnt catch for shet.

My point is, sometimes you do want your entire team attacking a certain bot that is problematic for the entire match such as bikes, resha or some jammer bot.

Some bots that will ultimately affect the team performance.

To bind it and kill it in seconds could change things.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Fleur wrote:

My point is, sometimes you do want your entire team attacking a certain bot that is problematic for the entire match such as bikes, resha or some jammer bot.

Some bots that will ultimately affect the team performance.

To bind it and kill it in seconds could change things.

There's a difference between attacking with your whole team and attacking opponents with the right ppl in your team.
Like when everyone is attacking bapho when you know theres a beri/momtits in your team. Why would you waste your bullets on that? Or your whole team is shooting at a derp baller.

And yes ppl are doing that. It's not even a surprise for me that most of the ppl dunt even have situation awareness.

Having 1-2 dps in front of Nina is a very good combo. If you meant that then I agree.

Support/jammer bots have a huge impact on the team's performance. Which is why Nina fits in that category.
You can't carry a shet team with her.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 6:54 pm

@Maelstrom

There are some factors that make them aim for you a lot. The type of bot you're using, how often you rush to the enemy or how much you trigger them (my art seems to trigger a lot of air players because I shoot any air I see). And your playstyle profile. These are my opinions anyway. :/
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 7:01 pm

so I farmed another 1.2K rts
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 761a661411

no melfi just more alice and everything else but melfi ; w ;
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
so I farmed another 1.2K rts
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 761a661411

no melfi just more alice and everything else but melfi ; w ;

Madness.

Then again, you can roll x5 100 times and not get what you want.

How do you even farm such insane amounts of RT?!

Following the guide on the guide section? It doesn't get you banned or something?
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Maybe I got a ban in supersonic.
No more offers.
Back to top Go down
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MeloettaAria

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Rest In Pepperonis We're all doomed
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:52 pm

Frizz wrote:
Maybe I got a ban in supersonic.
No more offers.

i think its a bug

some of us got that too idk why

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 89496616da
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next