Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)

Go down 
+18
AhegaoMaster
Frizz
Alathon
Tuskin
Higichi
SuperNova.pt
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
Kuzuha
Sakura1
zamo
Maelstrom
That_Wiesel_Guy
Fleur
elmatalast
Zwiebel Force
LazFlamme
Esequienes?
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

Male Posts : 105

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Finally got bored of doing other things and decided to check this list. Stopped reading when I saw Eris listed as an A-Class bot. (And Berz girl for that matter)

People. Eris is outclassed, obsolete and outdated as all FUCK. YES, she probably raped the entire playerbase when Initium came around but come on, she's barely even viable anymore. I'd pay for someone to show me an Eris actually doing well consistently in a game full of Alices, bikers and other actual relevant bots with 0 cost relying only on Eris herself. She's barely B-class, if that.

Berz girl is just blast-only alpha which is crap against anything with blast guard/not an air. I guess I'd also argue that Resha's also nowhere near A-class but at least her Lexratio path KINDA fucks over other melee?

All said, I guess the list's quality is about as good as can be expected and was a fun distraction. Back to Warframe I go.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:27 pm

Paruru wrote:

People. Eris is outclassed, obsolete and outdated as all FUCK.

Please, just go back to your Warframe.
Back to top Go down
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:34 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Paruru wrote:

I'd still like to see someone prove me otherwise since all everyone does is basically what you're doing now. Meanwhile I have no trouble going up against any Eris that shows up regardless of who it is, even with my barely (and badly) tuned bots...

And if her saving grace is "Her melee combo is okay for crowddiving" then all I can say is that there's plenty of other melees that hit harder and are less likely to get murdered by the first alpha art/air that lays eyes on them.

I guess she's good for proccing melt though. Might try that sometime.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:46 pm

If eris is "outdated" and "obsolete", the other melees are what? The only "outdated" thing
about her is she not having acess to fast recovery. What you said about her can be applied
to almost every other melee in this game and most of them do even worse than her...

If this is the case, just drop every single melee to rank B or C except for bapho (that is
already listed as S for obvious reasons)...
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:11 pm

You won't see anything special about Eris now much like how you won't see about any melee, the majority of melee users are Mexicans, not people with a brain, this includes Eris' that only hold W, mash right click and spam macros, and occasionally try to glint or DH people that already are fully aware of them because they rushed through the middle of your team.

Maelstrom wrote:
Paruru wrote:

Yeah, go back to spamming your Tonkor and Synoid Simulor. SPREAD THE SPACE EBOLA.
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:15 pm

@Paruru

Those ranking are based on their class. It is not meant to be compared to other class.

If you're looking at a whole like you do, then yes, I can agree that Eris is "barely a B"
Like seriously, comparing a LND to an AIR? It's obvious which is better!

But in term of other moe melees, I can say that Eris is definitely an A.

As for the ARTs you mentioned, I don't really have a counter argument since I don't play them.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 3:40 am

Eris a B tier jajaja
List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 Screen21
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 4:41 am

ohh yes, because showing a random screenshot proves shit... (nvm, its always the same screenshot)

Comparing Eris to other melees, shes A tier. Lacking Fast Recovery is the big problem but with the absurd amount of capa she has you can fit 3 clearance tunes with no problems.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Super armor, can stunlock, has shield cv, can debuff targets, can still last long enough during crowd dives... pretty much what most meta melee can do. I don't see her being outclassed :v
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:58 pm

of course not just some noobs that don't know how to use her and call her "outclassed"
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:40 pm

If you don't know how to use Eris, you simply don't
know how to play melee.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 4:31 am

Updated list added:

Divine Thoarla both paths shield path to S tier and mobility path to A tier i don't know if mobility path should be A or S tier since is so rare to see a Divine Thoarla that is not shield path in arena.

anna comet to A sup tier.

aletta to S tier

Also need to know in which tier these moes below go since i dont have them or rarely see them in arena:

odette
feuille
rosetta
liseria
thermes
nina
hound dog girl
margrete
ena
celica hawk
maisie
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:16 am

Esequienes? wrote:
rarely see them in arena:

margrete

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 Nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa

Not counting Bapho, isn't Margrethe the second most common tank (right behind Sasha) with a tendency to immediately rush B and equally hard to take down?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:38 am

LazFlamme wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
rarely see them in arena:

margrete

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 Nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa

Not counting Bapho, isn't Margrethe the second most common tank (right behind Sasha) with a tendency to immediately rush B and equally hard to take down?

You forgot to read the 'or'

Esequienes? wrote:

Also need to know in which tier these moes below go since i dont have them or rarely see them in arena:

in this case i dont know how good she is since i dont have her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
LND

SUP

Class S

Melfi EO

Class A
Anna comet

Still missing a lot of moes help me complete the list and tell me which moes are placed wrong?

Melfi EO's good points

She can shoot healing arrows or turn them into healing bubbles.

Arrow Rain is indiferent to heght and walls

Decoy doll can keep some people going directly after you at bay by knocking them back enough to end their momentum.

Bad Points:

Each bubble cost 5 arrow ammos and she has 20 by default, and she can't shoot them if she has less that 5 ammo.

Arrow Rain leaves you open to be shot back or ambushed if you are not careful, you have to know before hand where are you gonna try to use it, if what's infront of you is too thick the arrows won't hit anything or you will miss your targets if you don't know what's the exact distance of arrow rain's reach.

Decoy doll doesn't knock back everyone and is not as useful as something that can cause shock.

Dunno what you use to measure the usefulness but Melfi EO is not something out of the ordinary (shooting healing ammo sucks regardles because players can outright evade, block or outrun/fly the healing bullets, without that you got 4 bubble charges, also you can't misfire no matter what).

Anna Comet seems to be able to knock back players that are in front of her, can suport (what i got told that is the same as the trio together at the same time) while walking, she can also heal others while walking too, also her WB allows her to use Amot Vainic on herself.

They just went over the top with this one and i don't even know what her bubbles attack do, but they look similar to Rouche's bubbles except that charged with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4