Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunmanryu

Male Posts : 51

[guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners). Empty
PostSubject: [guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners).   [guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners). EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 am

Hello and welcome to my tread

When I play this game I realized something important.

It is Team Work!!!

Why?, Because the maximum players in a rom is 30 players and 4 different types of robo: Arclery, Air, mele. Support.

You can not walk alone / atack solo, because you will be beaten by many players.

so there is a tips :
1. do not split, we must attack together
2. before setting out to attack, destroy trees to get a special item that will help you in battle ( and of course attack the tree can fill your wonder bit spesial atack ).
3. provide three different types of robots to fight, (LND / mele, arclery or arclery, mele, support, ect). for certain condition
4. press the tab key to locate your friends or enemies. and of course the power spot, too.
5. use chat macros( z,x,c button ) in order to coordinate the location of you or your opponent, especially when you are in danger.
6. if you use mele/Lnd tipe please do sneak atack . cyclops SurPriseeeee!!!!
7. if you use air tipe try hunt LND tipe because he cant hit you. Twisted Evil
8. if you use Arclery tipe hunt your enemies in the long distance, especially when crowded conditions. pirat
9. if you use Lnd tipe you must hunt Arclery tipe, becaause they are a slow Walkers. Evil or Very Mad
10. if you use support tipe, you must Heal your Team or disturb your opponent. Very Happy

I hope this is useful for beginners. study

and sorry if my English bad.

i can't speak so well Sad .

i try to speak lol!
Back to top Go down

[guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners). Empty
PostSubject: Re: [guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners).   [guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners). EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 am

3 - Not necessarily the case
9 - Slow walkers, but fast flyers.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: [guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners).   [guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners). EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:15 am

Not sure if I should move it or not ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners).   [guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners). Empty

Back to top Go down

[guide Team play ] Something you should know about cosmic Break O_O.( for beginners).
Page 1 of 1