Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
reVelske
RikuSora
MrCake
SuperNova.pt
StiJoLew
UncleBobbie
Turkeysaur
That_Wiesel_Guy
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
nepheart
CxM
Zwiebel Force
mechaRev
therukez
paladin7378
Aiოi ♥
Higichi
Astral_Dono
Tuskin
Silvershine
zamo
MercedesBR
God is a Cat Girl
Zukata
Frizz
aosepsa
elmatalast
Beatrix
AhegaoMaster
EvilPotato
VietPho
Kuzuha
rei_hunter
Sakura1
Esequienes?
Shidokun
Fleur
Maelstrom
LazFlamme
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Please bring back the old Kuten voice.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Fleur wrote:
AIR melee could be a good counter towards Alpha AIRs and Alice if CS buffs them.
You might as well work for CS with the terrible ideas that you have, since that's have CS likes to do, hard counter units that only make the game worse.

Frizz wrote:
Please bring back the old Kuten voice.

Bring back best voice (if only someone could extract voices from the game files).
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:43 pm

We need Sakura in garapon or else
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Fuck garapons. They're the main reason this shit is in life support. Most updates are not graphic or performance improvements, no new maps or game modes. Just more fucking robots that make the game an even more unbalanced mess than it already is.

I hope it burns to the ground and some hentai game company seizes the rights of this game.

Stop doing offers, deviant. It makes you look like cattle.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Tuskin wrote:
Fuck garapons. They're the main reason this shit is in life support. Most updates are not graphic or performance improvements, no new maps or game modes. Just more fucking robots that make the game an even more unbalanced mess than it already is.

I hope it burns to the ground and some hentai game company seizes the rights of this game.

Stop doing offers, deviant. It makes you look like cattle.

Im on hiatsu

until i get free tits with free uc
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 3:43 pm

I genuinely cannot tell if you are being ironic or sarcastic or what, or if I'm accidentally viewing a thread from 3 years back.

So... where is everybody? What did I miss?
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 OPKdlWW
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Nope.
Noooooope.
I gonna farm rt hard now.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 4:54 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Fleur wrote:
AIR melee could be a good counter towards Alpha AIRs and Alice if CS buffs them.
You might as well work for CS with the terrible ideas that you have, since that's have CS likes to do, hard counter units that only make the game worse.

You say it as if it was something new.

CS has been running the whole strong-bot-countered-by-newer-bot formula for long time and it has worked.

---

By the way, anyone knows what's the difference between roll x5 with RT and that 150 RT ticket?

Other than saving 10 RT of course.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 5:07 pm

Fleur wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Fleur wrote:

CS has been running the whole strong-bot-countered-by-newer-bot formula for long time and it has worked.

---

By the way, anyone knows what's the difference between roll x5 with RT and that 150 RT ticket?

No it fucking didn't.

reVelske wrote:

So... where is everybody? What did I miss?
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 OPKdlWW

It worked quite well indeed.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 5:10 pm

Fleur wrote:

Nothing.
Only the 10RT.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Frizz wrote:
Fleur wrote:

Nothing.
Only the 10RT.

You also don't get a bonus roll from that. I don't really think that the 10 rt is worth it. I mean you get a chance to get a full HM ticket.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Fleur wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Fleur wrote:

Eh, nope. Try again.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 12:57 am

I quit CB until they unban my alt [SMD]
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 2:11 am

VietPho wrote:
what did you do? permanent ban?
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 3:50 am

elmatalast wrote:
VietPho wrote:
what did you do? permanent ban?

I was at my computer spamming rightclick with my mouse with my right hand and watching korean drama on my left monitor.... I was in the legion room with either futsu or kai when this happened...

I filed a dispute via cyberstep website 9 days ago and only got a bot reply

My alt had full ex tuned chars

Video of my alt gaming months back:

https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/85765798
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/80672947
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/80595259
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/80586641
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:03 am

wow, that's fast!

When I sent them an inquiry, I got the bot reply 19 days later.
pic:

I'm surprised that they even ban people in this game. I wonder if it was an auto-ban or something.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:10 am

There's no auto ban in CB lel. Its the work of a GM.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:44 am

I hope you main gets ban too for massive feeding. Remember the rules

Intentional AFKing/botting

Dishonest play

Quote :
Is defined as gaining extra Exp/UC, rigging battle results, etc., through dishonest means. Concrete examples include (but are not limited to):

-Having other players die intentionally to facilitate the quick gain of resources
   -Rigging or losing battles on purpose
   -Intentionally working against your team

Account in question temporarily locked for investigation,
permaban of all discovered accounts belonging to guilty parties.

These guidelines apply to both the official website and in-game. You have been warned.

You should be happy that nobody has told C.S. that SMD was your alt or your main account should be banned too.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:57 am

Esequienes? wrote:

Intentional AFKing/botting

Dishonest play

Quote :
Is defined as gaining extra Exp/UC, rigging battle results, etc., through dishonest means. Concrete examples include (but are not limited to):

-Having other players die intentionally to facilitate the quick gain of resources

These guidelines apply to both the official website and in-game. You have been warned.

You should be happy that nobody has told C.S. that SMD was your alt or your main account should be banned too.

Dem farm rooms though
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 8:13 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Dishonest play

lmao!! look who is talking
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:17 am

elmatalast wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Dishonest play

Do you even know what feeding means? most of the time i finish matches with 0 cost Wink For those who don't know what is feeding like 'ElmaLast' you are feeding if at the end of the match you have more cost points than damage points.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:41 am

Esequienes? wrote:
elmatalast wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Dishonest play

Do you even know what feeding means? most of the time i finish matches with 0 cost Wink For those who don't know what is feeding like 'ElmaLast' you are feeding if at the end of the match you have more cost points than damage points.

You really don't know that we know about those alts of yours?
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:21 am

Please do not feed the mexicans opinions
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:52 am

Quote :

Cs wouldnt care if its viet alts because its just SMD which is feeding not Vietpho meaning i can just feed on one account and not get banned because their two different accounts even if they are the same person. CS can't ban the other account because that account did nothing wrong. They can;t just pull bullshit out their ass to ban his main. Ese grow dafuq up

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Feeding is having excessive more deaths than kills, without bringing some sort of utility to the team in your deaths.

so your saying newbies with a lack of skills who die more then once and have more cost then damage should be banned?

also cs can't just ban you for feeding unless you were feeding while they were in your room or if someone reported him, which means some fagg0t report SMD *cough* ese *cough*

In that defends Remeber guys whenever ese dies with bapho report him for " feeding " since we need to follow the rules  Laughing #em0 #em1 #em2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:30 am

Sakura1 wrote:
Quote :

Cs wouldnt care if its viet alts because its just SMD which is feeding not Vietpho meaning i can just feed on one account and not get banned because their two different accounts even if they are the same person. CS can't ban the other account because that account did nothing wrong. They can;t just pull bullshit out their ass to ban his main. Ese grow dafuq up

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Feeding is having excessive more deaths than kills, without bringing some sort of utility to the team in your deaths.

so your saying newbies with a lack of skills who die more then once and have more cost then damage should be banned?

also cs can't just ban you for feeding unless you were feeding while they were in your room or if someone reported him, which means some fagg0t report SMD *cough* ese *cough*

In that defends Remeber guys whenever ese dies with bapho report him for " feeding " since we need to follow the rules  Laughing #em0 #em1 #em2 Razz

You are quoting cyberstep rules not me complain to them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 31 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next