Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG Empty
PostSubject: Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG   Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Spoiler:

Something else?

Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG   Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Spoiler:

Honestly have no idea if her weapon is worth tuning, I don't own her. Don't keep up with the newest parts released nor know what you have, so I went with UC options. This is the exact same build you posted, yet yields 35 more spare cost to afford Beam and Blast Guard, has more HP prior to EX tuning, and gets the same stats (minus a bit of TGH). The downside to this would be increased tuning costs, however all UC-parts means that they can be brute-forced if slot protectors are something to consider. A LG slot was left available for Capacity should you decide to add Accel Roll, as by including Capacity and replacing a singular Ranger with Tech, you free up 30 cost.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG   Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Being honest, I am okay with the cheap build and don't want to waste much on her, also,I am
using these parts due to aesthetics, I am just checking if I am not forgeting something important,
most of my build threads are just about this since it already proved to be very helpful...

btw, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG   Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG Empty

Back to top Go down

Scram Launcher Toybox Girl EG
Page 1 of 1