Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D

Go down 
+3
Daylyt
azz33
boytitan2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  Empty
PostSubject: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:08 pm

IGN BoyTitan
IGC Green and black maxis either with shield and flamethrower for pvp or payload rifle and armor breaker for 1 hit kills from ranged in missions

Watch and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh0corh6fV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr4BZ99PCPM
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:11 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
IGN BoyTitan
IGC Green and black maxis either with shield and flamethrower for pvp or payload rifle and armor breaker for 1 hit kills from ranged in missions

Why post this?.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:16 pm

.......~ ;l

(what is this? i dont even...)
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:02 pm

I saw it... ... ... ... ...

WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT ACTUALLY! IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE FUNNY TO ME!
btw, can u make it more happier so we can laugh? rabbit
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:39 pm

fine Ill by a chibi mecha and replay it the point of the videow was cosmic breaks smallest mecha destroying everything ill change the title tho since besides da song not much was funny
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Change the backround music to fit into the gaming a bit,
And focus only on one game a video to help reduce confusion.
Seeing a halo sword pop up almost made me dislike the video when it started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Vivianite
Vivianite

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Desu wrote:

this

It also sounded like the music you used was recorded right from your stereo mix and slapped into the video, i heard way too much clipping going on.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Vivianite wrote:
Desu wrote:

this

It also sounded like the music you used was recorded right from your stereo mix and slapped into the video, i heard way too much clipping going on.

which video so I can delete it I do have sound issues at times and make sure to delete videos when it happens some time ill accidently have sound from da mp3 and video still on
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Desu wrote:

Sorry da biggest part of my channel is Halo reach gameplay and commentarys and montages and anime amvs witch Im working on a separate into for
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:10 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Vivianite wrote:
Desu wrote:

this

which video so I can delete it I do have sound issues at times and make sure to delete videos when it happens some time ill accidently have sound from da mp3 and video still on

wait I watch both the vids it was fine I know cause I played it on several volumes on a 5.1 sound system altec lasting speakers btw see heres were i got da remix from he sent it to me both the vids sound da same https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0IvgGetuf4
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Surround sound systems don't do much in terms of listening to specific things in audio.
To actually look for minor flaws,
Either wear a nice pair of HEADphones,
Or use Audiocity to help track the spikes of the Game clips
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Desu wrote:
Surround sound systems don't do much in terms of listening to specific things in audio.
To actually look for minor flaws,
Either wear a nice pair of HEADphones,
Or use Audiocity to help track the spikes of the Game clips

thanks for the tip Ill check with my headpohnes did not no that but with dis video before it was on youtube I was blasting it on my headphones since it was late at night and i alway take out da audio from da game except with halo since Im not blasting metal or rap music wile playing that and i like da sound of shooting some one in there so I synce da audio with gameplay again thoe this is adobe after effect Im useing its hard to mess up the sound with this its not like windows movie maker
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Start from scratch.
Don't think about putting any music other than the BGM in or the OST unless you're great at beat matching and know how to transition between different things without the slightest faults
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 am

Uhh... Yeah, Miki! Make a cool effect I know u can. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:00 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:

With that much encouragement,
It makes me want to turn my Jikun Hu super sayian 3 and have my power levels at 8999.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:33 am

Its!....

Slightly under 9000 D:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:28 am

Desu wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:

With that much encouragement,
It makes me want to turn my Jikun Hu super sayian 3 and have my power levels at 8999.

couldnt resist saying it ITS OVERRR 9000!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:10 pm

Havok wrote:
Its!....

Slightly under 9000 D:

OH CRAP!

I better use some Senzu beans to increase my power level!

I WONT BE ABLE TO COLLECT ANY MORE DRAGON BALLS WITHOUT THEM! D:
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Will Desu finally reach his desired power level?! Or is the world doomed as we know it!

Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:51 pm

Desu wrote:
Havok wrote:
Its!....

Slightly under 9000 D:

OH CRAP!

I better use some Senzu beans to increase my power level!

I WONT BE ABLE TO COLLECT ANY MORE DRAGON BALLS WITHOUT THEM! D:

or the fruit in hell or fruit from the tree of mite or train in then hyperbolic time chamer witch is awsome 2nd only 2 using the dragon ballz to wish for imortality all theeese will achieve this goal I recomend the last 2 as I listed them in the order of power they gave you fruit in hell just a slight increase and the fruit from the tree of mite just made goku sudo super sayajn didnt make him actualy go super sayajn plus he was useing kao ki which is kao ken so he already had a powerboost
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:39 am

Havok wrote:
Will Desu finally reach his desired power level?! Or is the world doomed as we know it!

Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Airing December 24, 2012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D    cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D  Empty

Back to top Go down

cosmic break gmv and montages I made with adobe after effects watch em now =D
Page 1 of 1