Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break EN vs. JP

Go down 
+13
uzermane
XiaoFu
beccadmgirl
VeryMelon
Moghul
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
Winty
WiFi
Koiro
Relict?
Sora
298812kl2
17 posters
AuthorMessage
298812kl2
298812kl2

Male Posts : 93

Cosmic Break EN vs. JP Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Is there a significant difference between the english server and the japanese server? Here's a few factors I'm wondering about:
-Content
-Playerbase
-Over-poweredness (aka Rage level  tongue )
Also please add some other stuff that you made know. I am planning to try out the JP server in a few days, so I will supplement my experience with your guys' words. Thanks.  Very Happy

-Due to crappy internet, I will be unable to download Cosmic Break JP and try it for myself.

Last edited by 298812kl2 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Sora

Male Posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:59 pm

We and Japan have the same update eveytime ...
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:00 pm

CBJP consists of fags who are abusing how Rouche is now UC.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:29 pm

^

If you thought nobody had shame in EN wait until you go to JP.

Also gara rates are supposedly worse or whatever and it costs more RT to roll gara (I think it's for 1x only? Can't remember if it's both 1x and 5x or just 1x that's more expensive.)

Uc>Rt costs significantly less though.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:43 pm

I see..., if you have a crappy net give up

the population will kill you
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:18 am

Haha, didn't expected to get this many response. So it looks like JP is seemingly worst than EN, in terms of Currency and Gameplay. I might try the Taiwan server then.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:31 am

Koiro wrote:
Also gara rates are supposedly worse or whatever and it costs more RT to roll gara (I think it's for 1x only? Can't remember if it's both 1x and 5x or just 1x that's more expensive.)

CBJP is 50 for 1x and 200 for 5x.
CBEN is 40 for 1x and 160 for 5X.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:41 am

298812kl2 wrote:
Haha, didn't expected to get this many response. So it looks like JP is seemingly worst than EN, in terms of Currency and Gameplay. I might try the Taiwan server then.

lol... have fun living the dream!!! C:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:42 am

CBjp is a lot more forceful on "meta standards". I play there occasionally with a Fia. If I'm using BS spam Fia, I am usually teampillared. But while on Magfrit, I'm never team pillared (on purpose).

Also it's severely awkward to put a new starting foot in CBjp because, as I mentioned, you either go meta or go away.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:47 am

are you sure you are not teampillared for being a baka gaijin?
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:13 am

Winty wrote:
are you sure you are not teampillared for being a baka gaijin? C:

noobpillared

x)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 am

How's the yen > Rt rate anyway? In eu the rols were 40 Rt to, but you payed 4 € instead of cheaplar :O
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:59 am

en ftw
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:43 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
How's the yen > Rt rate anyway? In eu the rols were 40 Rt to, but you payed 4 € instead of cheaplar :O
100 Rt = 1000 Yen
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:49 am

10 bucks for 100 rt, almost the same
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:51 am

Koiro wrote:
^

If you thought nobody had shame in EN wait until you go to JP.

Uc>Rt costs significantly less though.

What we all consider as fag, is based meta in JP sooooo..........Charge Rt or die.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:40 pm

Of course, there are some people who have fun in CBJP, too.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21952430

You know the procedure. If you don't have a nico nico douga account, copy and paste the url into http://www.mmcafe.com/nico.html

But yeah. In this video, the player (who starts playing around 2:30 so just let it load and then skip to that part if you don't want to see his silly and funny intro) uses a cydron (still viable), some huge melee air that seems to be played in the same manner as beetlander hd, and a 700 hp jethammer.

I've also seen sway cannonballers (HL) with cveil and some guy running around in a shotgun.
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 am

Looking for company on cbJP, feel free to add me (if anyone even bother).
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Relict? wrote:
Of course, there are some people who have fun in CBJP, too.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21952430

You know the procedure. If you don't have a nico nico douga account, copy and paste the url into http://www.mmcafe.com/nico.html

But yeah. In this video, the player (who starts playing around 2:30 so just let it load and then skip to that part if you don't want to see his silly and funny intro) uses a cydron (still viable), some huge melee air that seems to be played in the same manner as beetlander hd, and a 700 hp jethammer.

I've also seen sway cannonballers (HL) with cveil and some guy running around in a shotgun.

Yeah they do but at least they can enjoy it and not get it ruined by fags.
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:35 pm

There is one factor that I'm surprised no one mentioned, which is lag. Cbjp has a lot less lag/laggers than cben atleast it does for me.
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Forgot to mention that you will probably have a hard time getting your tune materials in cbJP because of the bastagant entry ticket(priced 1400~2000 UC each during bazaar), i have seen lots of players here with multiple sub-accounts to collect material for their main (maybe i should get one too).
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:46 am

WOW sounds scurry @_@
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:00 am

if you didnt play in the early ages of Cosmic Break Japan.... (When that UC Garapon x3200 showed up with 3s Accel Saber parts...)

Like seriously, when you have more than 100 Accel Saber AMs, and 80 BDs. Tentrion AMs. Hoverion parts.... Cheer Pompoms.

That's probably where you can start destroying the game with tuned builds :3.

Otherwise really... UC->RT is cheaper, around 50-60k? for 50RT.

Anything else... its a good challenge to fight on JP xD... since they'll always team up.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:37 pm

imagine the worst tryhards in encb

now imagine every other person in a server is like them

that's the jpcb br5+ (was it 5+? not sure, it's one higher than encb) room

no indolords though!!!!

in case you forgot: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18710118
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:49 pm

BARILLIAN wrote:
in case you forgot: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18710118
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EN vs. JP   Cosmic Break EN vs. JP Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break EN vs. JP
Page 1 of 1