Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+59
MagicPotatoplz
Sakuya
EvannGeo
+RedCobra+
Halexander
SuperNova.pt
xTohka
Aiოi ♥
AzureRathalos
WhiteTofuMagic
littleskyt
Isdelft
Toilet-Flusher
dsp
Tashunu
Shiar
Airiri
Firaragun
GasaiYunoº
UncleBobbie
Silvershine
Fuwakomoriya
Zukata
EvilPotato
NeedCheeseCake
eVe Heart
Fleur
1134Guard
Facepalmer
udon-GE
elmatalast
MrCake
Frizz
Lazgrane
mechaRev
Astral_Dono
Skulkraken
Shidokun
Stickboy
Aethereal
aosepsa
Crosspass
Maelstrom
RaverX
God is a Cat Girl
Chouxvalier
Hellshake Yano
Esequienes?
MegaManZX
Shance
Tuskin
Winty
Higichi
VietPho
fggt
Sakura1
AhegaoMaster
Zwiebel Force
Kuzuha
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:37 am

Spoiler:

i take the screenshot 1 sec before the war ....
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:41 am

There are limits to this role.

HS trikes are limited to handing out oral herpes and hypershot AIDS while on steroids, but circle buffs are finite compared to a Trintia sporting a Burst Bit, while Kisses + Repair Bit can only heal so much in a meta where bots can slash off 100+ HP in the span of two shots or strikes.

LR trikes can hand out oral herpes and penis lengtheners, which they can also use on some trike main weapons like Speed Ball (breaker main from Laz TR) or Homing Arrow (better homing main from Kagura TR) to make them useful, but unless they have the speed to escape a raging meleebot aching to lop off that stupid chibi's head after they shot at said meleebot, it's not going to be worth it even if you tune the main weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:55 am

yes, they are the same as the old chibis with slightly more survivability, that's exactly what I said. They aren't meta, they are just modernized version of the old shit that was also never really meta.
Back to top Go down
MegaManZX
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MegaManZX

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 6:47 am

I think it's safe to say those cards are never arriving. You could sue them I suppose but why would you even want to?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 7:27 am

Higichi wrote:
Spoiler:

I bet none of those homonigas users told Miso to nerf homora.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 7:38 am

Body ga ame ze
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:54 am

Shance wrote:
Mainstream tried healing
With chibi trikes
Needless to say the team mightily sucked because they though Main is handing out 100HP heals
#em5 Thats because someone else said they were healing, and I wanted to be the one to give out ammos and hypershot but it ended up being a medic ball haha. so I guess we both got trolled #em6 I don't really want to upset you like that ever again No
but anyhow, I like to think of the chibi TR as cannonballer DR but without the boost run. its fast support
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 2yyqy3m
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:02 pm

We need more vehicles in this game. Perhaps CB can make us a chibi vehicle that can old 3-4 chibis at once!
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Today is my birthday... I don't like this.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Where Fggt with his Manimo Girl Wisdom
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:48 am

Giant Lily Invasion Video:
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/59269241

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Lilybi10

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Lilyhu10

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Lily-s10
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:55 am

Has anyone tried 3x high shooter on alice wonder key?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:48 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Higichi wrote:
Spoiler:

I bet none of those homonigas users told Miso to nerf homora.

Miso is a GM, not a developer LOL. Asking CBEN GMs for nerfs is why they hardly show up any more, whenever they do people like you bombard them with problems that are not part of their job. Most GMs are responsible for translation or game account-related issues.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:10 am

VietPho wrote:
Giant Lily Invasion Video:
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/59269241

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Lilybi10

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Lilyhu10

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Lily-s10

Wow he's actually trying to monetize something the GMs did for fun.
Why is Twitch paying people like this shit.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:56 am

it would be really nice if GM's would actively play with us in rooms so we can communicate with one another and discuss things.
Back to top Go down
Chouxvalier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chouxvalier

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Would be nice if we had a lot of things tbh. (Not necessarily free things)
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:01 pm

I dont even get paid for streaming on twitch dude. I'm recording it for people that might have missed the awesomeness that happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:04 pm

VietPho wrote:
I dont even get paid for streaming on twitch dude. I'm recording it for people that might have missed the awesomeness that happened that day.

but its cb

who dafuq wants to watch others play a crappy game, I would understand if it was someone like BDO or PSO2 but NOPE

its just CB
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:39 pm

This game really need an elaborated and rewarding competitive game mode besides CF,
it's the only thing that this game really need right now imo...
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:43 pm

there's game modes like the PS destroyer thing but those were just temporary and people got bored of them quick lol besides the playerbase is way to small anyway so people would just play for like a day or two and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:47 pm

I wanted something like the ranked matches of the mobas,
with a team building system and all...
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:23 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
I wanted something like the ranked matches of the mobas,
with a team building system and all...

Yea Something like that is fun, add mile Stones for reaching " blahblah rank " and ofc monthly prizes changes and what not but
>CS
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:34 pm

population won't support it
all the objective maps they added didn't die out because of people "losing interest" the interest was never there to begin with(aside from epoch). Break and defense was treated as a farming room for core tune mats(that could be gotten from normal rooms but people didn't realize this) to the point where people would bitch out the other team for defending instead of just letting the spots break as fast as possible(how dare you try to play the game!) When they changed it to be more balanced everyone left because it wasn't farmable anymore.

People legit wouldn't play CF when it was popular because it didn't drop angle coins or the matches didn't count for whatever the current campaign was(really a mistake on CS's part). When they had the free stuff for playing CF everyone suddenly wanted in.

When they came out with a reworked version of the break and defend gametype, nobody played it, except for a few people who just wanted to use it as an endless deathmatch mode rather than an interesting objective gametype.

CB's population doesn't want to make builds that are for things other than farming score(or being utterly fucking useless like the pepens people were playing yesterday). They don't want to play the game because they enjoy it, they only want to play it for free things to use in the game they don't want to play. Just uninstall already so the game can die and someone can make a private server.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:42 pm

So basically the game can't get better because the players sucks, how sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next