Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+59
MagicPotatoplz
Sakuya
EvannGeo
+RedCobra+
Halexander
SuperNova.pt
xTohka
Aiოi ♥
AzureRathalos
WhiteTofuMagic
littleskyt
Isdelft
Toilet-Flusher
dsp
Tashunu
Shiar
Airiri
Firaragun
GasaiYunoº
UncleBobbie
Silvershine
Fuwakomoriya
Zukata
EvilPotato
NeedCheeseCake
eVe Heart
Fleur
1134Guard
Facepalmer
udon-GE
elmatalast
MrCake
Frizz
Lazgrane
mechaRev
Astral_Dono
Skulkraken
Shidokun
Stickboy
Aethereal
aosepsa
Crosspass
Maelstrom
RaverX
God is a Cat Girl
Chouxvalier
Hellshake Yano
Esequienes?
MegaManZX
Shance
Tuskin
Winty
Higichi
VietPho
fggt
Sakura1
AhegaoMaster
Zwiebel Force
Kuzuha
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:56 am

elmatalast wrote:
New Pirate "Karin"
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 0012

PLZ, let her be deckshot moe.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:01 pm

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
elmatalast wrote:
New Pirate "Karin"

naw its another land gunner but probably have deckshot as stun sub gun
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:16 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
elmatalast wrote:
New Pirate "Karin"

naw its another land gunner but probably have deckshot as stun sub gun
It should be art type with melt zooka
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Celica ignores Stealth systems ._.

but wont get lock on- BUff plox

>no anti homo ( idc just increase charge up time to like kagura leve bc 4s charge up is fcking stupid )
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Sorry, what is a deckshot?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Honestly Only things that are bothering me is the no Anti homo and the long ass charge up time....
The eye Seems to be The Stealth thingy and The Icon with the Attena is Free Board Radar.
So just gimme my shitty Buff for Anti homo or Charge up Speed
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 102bac8685
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Celica should get broad radar as buff. I mean shes a sniper but has no broad radar cart? Wat.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Shidokun wrote:
Celica should get broad radar as buff. I mean shes a sniper but has no broad radar cart? Wat.

do u even read
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
Shidokun wrote:

do u even read

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 9444-0
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Sorry, what is a deckshot?
the shot he fires from his head a cannon ball that pushes enemies far away very fun to use back in 2011.
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 Boiledeck
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:55 pm

For someone who said she can't get GameWArrior and she isn't bad altho her Charge up is the only thing really annoying * COUGH* ANTI HOMO WHEN*COUGH *
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 C069bbe8b1
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 569a10b38c
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:38 pm

I suggest you to post a largee amount of screenshots or, better yet, a video because a match with a small number to combatants isn't proof enough.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:42 pm

Those rooms doesn't really seem that threatening, with enemies with 4+k cost, they sound like free ponts, kinda like the one where I got GW with a Connie (which still isn't leveled). Honestly, from what I saw from other people using her and knowing your tunes, I'd say she's a terrible bot surviving through a really big bandaid, mostly because of how misplaced she is, or rather, why is she even a thing, but if anything, she works better than Ilgryps, which was a decent and interesting concept without a proper reason to exist.

But hey, if anything she's worth using, a lot more than Ilgryps, because her weapons are locked to her, so to use her uniqueness you have put up with her crapiness, unlike Ilgryps, which doesn't offer enough to warrant sticking a weapon on it to use it's gimmick (his locked weapons aren't that unique either), a weapon will do much better on anything else, unless you abuse the hell out of bugs (which isn't a valid reason). Not even his anti homing, because it's not even anti homing, more like a displacement to fool homing weapons, which using it is like rolling gara, if you are lucky it misses you, if you aren't lucky, it will ignore his gimmick and hit you in the face anyway.

I honestly find it sad though, it's a nice concept, but just like most things that CS does, there's no reason to use it over conventional methods.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Aaaaah.

There is a 90%-off event and i can't decide what to tune.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 SvZZ4jC

Bikini Ivis.  
Medi-Aide Angel.  

Im not a fan of bikini ivis last melee hit, which launches the enemy away with eye-shot. Her melee is decent without it.

....Is Medi-Aide Angel relevant on the current meta? Or is EO melfi and her recolors the only good moe support?

Is there anything i can tune on her bazooka to make her useful?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:16 pm

I hate everyone with Melfi EQ

ill shall hunt u guys down and shoot ur ass to Lucifer
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:23 pm

no milfi 4 sakura1 2016
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:36 pm

You can just avoid doing the last hit, you know.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:21 am

Got finally the 200 cards I can't decide if i should buy Vanguard Lancer or Haruka Langit. scratch

someone01 wrote:
Aaaaah.

There is a 90%-off event and i can't decide what to tune.

You shouldnt tune anything since there's no +10% success tune up campaign you would be just throwing your mats away.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:58 am

Sakura1 wrote:
Shidokun wrote:

do u even read

Lmao, I was so focussed on that eye icon that i didnt even see the radar icon. ripe

Esequienes? wrote:
You shouldnt tune anything since there's no +10% success tune up campaign you would be just throwing your mats away.
Depends on whut yah tuning. 10%+ succes is better than -90% uc fee yah but I find -90% uc better if you use gamma harmonics on ex tunes in 1st slots. 80-90% are still good success rates.

So instead of using 150k uc on tuning fee for 10 ex tunes, you will be using 15k uc which is quite alot. Not everyone have alot of uc, there are some ppl who have mats but no uc kek. Oh dont forget core tunes, tuning fee are alot on those welp. I usually use like 250k uc on tuning fee alone.
Back to top Go down
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:33 am

-90% uc not only for slot tune
instead coretune fee isnt cheap
so this is a nice change for do coretune
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:47 am

Shidokun wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
Shidokun wrote:

do u even read

Lmao, I was so focussed on that eye icon that i didnt even see the radar icon. ripe
You weren't actually wrong there. It's not bradar buff. That buff only let her see robots with stealth system.

And The second moe, engineer "Ena" who'll repair the Queen Garnet. Now she's the one to getMost random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 0013
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:15 am

elmatalast wrote:

And The second moe, engineer "Ena" who'll repair the Queen Garnet. Now she's the one to getMost random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 0013
Wow C.S. really outdone themselves with this design #em3 lets hope her model looks as good as her ART. That drawing maybe is a silver ball mecha from the new gara or she rides that bot when she transforms.
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Crashed Teddy
Crashed Teddy

Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:04 am

elmatalast wrote:

She looks like from hentai manga I cant remember the name :/
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:17 am

>supersonic videos are all black now
Welp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40