Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:06 am

Alice Read - SBC-Mod - OP Moe of 2016
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/58731500

Vid2: Fighting 3 Henries at once
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/58731552

Vid 2 had 8 frags. Forgot to fix my stream settings so quality not as good. Alice gameplay is pretty consistent 8 frag+ each match if I really concentrate.


UPDATE:

CosmicBreak - Alice Read SBC - 3
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/58907259
Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Alice-16




CosmicBreak - Alice Read SBC - 4
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/58907292
Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Alice-18



CosmicBreak - Alice Read SBC - 5
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/58907339
Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Alice-19



CosmicBreak - Alice Read SBC - 6
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/58907376
Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Alice-17

Vid 3-6 I tried to shoot bikers. It hits but not very efficient for scoring. I think Alice is better for picking off land melees.


CosmicBreak - Alice Read SBC - 7 (Card Campaign)
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/62660589
Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Sbc-al10


CosmicBreak - Alice Read SBC - 8 (Card Campaign)
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/62660686
Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Sbc-al11


Last edited by VietPho on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:29 am

Alice has anti homing and henrriere's weapons are homing weapons common sense that Alice can counter a henriere just like henriere can counter fractulus girl because henrier can jam alphas. Just because Alice can counter a henriere doesn't mean she is OP. and no Alice cant kill my bike she could be able to hit a bike while its distracted attacking another bot but there are many better airs for hitting a bike.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 20
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 3:23 pm

1 - Alice's Org Wpns are Really good and are better than a SBC....

2 - Her Cannon's homing is Homura tier, and homes like a psygun for gods sake

3 - Did i forget to say, her steal boost + Long range buff + 1 G rapid = is enough to deal 1 SBC charge blast worth of dmg AND get more boost for its worth! AT BASE TEC!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your Wasting your alice for gods sake!
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:54 pm

@RaverX wrote:
1 - Alice's Org Wpns are Really good and are better than a SBC....

2 - Her Cannon's homing is Homura tier, and homes like a psygun for gods sake

3 - Did i forget to say, her steal boost + Long range buff + 1 G rapid = is enough to deal 1 SBC charge blast worth of dmg AND get more boost for its worth!   AT BASE TEC!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your Wasting your alice for gods sake!

I use SBC Cannon with my broad radar to 1 shot near dead foes. Smile


Her Normal Boost Steal weapon has tracking issues with great rapid beta in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:45 am

Added Videos 3-6 in first post. In most of those matches I was trying to kill bikers.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : in bed (with your mama)

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:40 pm

@RaverX wrote:
1 - Alice's Org Wpns are Really good and are better than a SBC....

2 - Her Cannon's homing is Homura tier, and homes like a psygun for gods sake

3 - Did i forget to say, her steal boost + Long range buff + 1 G rapid = is enough to deal 1 SBC charge blast worth of dmg AND get more boost for its worth!   AT BASE TEC!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your Wasting your alice for gods sake!
I think you are wrong about a lot of things and Noodle made the better choice by either getting creative or take a build off JP. Alice's original weapon, is decent for cleaning up lands. But They are....peashooters compared to SBC. SBC can hit bikers depending on your tunes.
Can regular alice shoots do better? i observed a bunch of alice chasing bikes, they all seem to fail uselss confuse ball hits ( which bikes tend to outrun).
I also see stellas dog fight alice to death because her anti homing gimick can't save her, CV take away the tgh reduction and her steal boost can't hit enough times on glide boosting airs to maintain flight .
while you can long range buff your peashooters, Noodle can long range his SBC. Noodle also compensate for his lack of boost with Fengmei chun BS. Alice's Cannon is not psygun tracking, its closer to antlion moray BS, the projectile size is much smaller too. what makes alice great is the amount of utility she comes with, not the force on her guns.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:02 pm

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
CV take away the tgh reduction

https://youtu.be/8aiSCqe5QAQ

have you ever tried, you know, not spreading misinformation?
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : in bed (with your mama)

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:26 pm

my bad, someone told me way back that was the case and i never tested it.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.


Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Brazil

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:35 pm

I am not sure, but I guess that the only thing you lose with CV
is the invul frames caused by the stuns because you won't get
stunned while in CV (obviously)...
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:26 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩


Female Posts : 3331
Join date : 2013-08-07

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:59 pm

stupid question but can ur parts break even with CV (sorry)
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:02 pm

i would assume so, never tested it though.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:15 pm

Nance wrote:
stupid question but can ur parts break even with CV (sorry)

Hmm i'll have to test this with haku another time. I remember her parts breaking a lot vs haku but never tried with CV
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:29 pm

misty SIN has a 100% break chance on her mist attack
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 8:04 pm

CosmicBreak - Alice Read SBC - 7 (Card Campaign)
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/62660589
Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Sbc-al10


CosmicBreak - Alice Read SBC - 8 (Card Campaign)
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/62660686
Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Sbc-al11
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : in bed (with your mama)

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 8:35 pm

I felt the only reason you did not get gun slinger on vid 8 was cause lag kicked in. also really funny thing was the only thing on the other team that can deal with that alice was the moray bs art and out of all his guns, just the moray BS. ( and you could have probably just tunneled him and out right killed him).
its a good thing you are acutally using alice for sbc mod and not bf eve,if you run out of arena items, 80 ammo goes by fast with out stun supply. I like the fact you run broad radar, but i don't think you actually need it.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:02 pm

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
I felt the only reason you did not get gun slinger on vid 8 was cause lag kicked in. also really funny thing was the only thing on the other team that can deal with that alice was the moray bs art and out of all his guns, just the moray BS. ( and you could have probably just tunneled him and out right killed him).
its a good thing you are acutally using alice for sbc mod and not bf eve,if you run out of arena items, 80 ammo goes by fast with out stun supply. I like the fact you run broad radar, but i don't think you actually need it.


I'm glad you're enjoying them Alice SBC vids.

Broad Radar is a must on her. I had a match that I didn't record a while back where the entire team chased me all around the entire map (it was an air map I forget the name).

I really wished I had it recorded because I was on my last hp and spent literally 4 minutes flying running away from the entire enemy team.

Broad Radar is important to have on Alice because she has speed up and can easily fly to individual enemies farming trees and just 1 shot them to death.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : in bed (with your mama)

Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:21 pm

@Vietpho wrote:
Broad Radar is important to have on Alice because she has speed up and can easily fly to individual enemies farming trees and just 1 shot them to death.
How do you know that a tree huggers is low hp? most things you can 1 shot are probably humping a support somewhere, which is not that hard to find. you should actually justify broad with her long range buff, letting you pot shot stuff. What did you pick for carts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016   Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Alice Read - Counters Henries - OP Moe of 2016
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com