Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?

Go down 
+4
elmatalast
LazFlamme
Beatrix
Darkcloud
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkcloud
Newcomer
Newcomer

Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:49 am

Im unsure what to tune her and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:41 am

She's kind of very easy to tune and play to all kind of players, especially for kid under 13 years old.
So in the build that i show you,
- 10 ex tune for the highest HP = more survivability come with Eagle and Ranger tune. As you can see your Alice will have 684 hp +200HP(armor driver, last stand, WB) + some HP from core tune = above 900+ HP, which make your Alice become a real FLYING MONSTER.
- 3x Great Force Alpha in the main weapon = 27% for dealing massive damage, you won't take Great Force Beta cus it will make you -30% ammo on the main weapon -> less damage, worrying about range ? dont worry long range buff wil help that, which give 2x High shotter, 1x Great Range according to Suguri.
- About what cartridge to take, i suggest taking (Sword Guard + Float Dash) these combo will help you escape quickly and have some damage reducing from melee attack from other land bots like ERIS, IVIS when being shotted down by ART or just run out of fly boost.
- Moving Burst help you to fire all weapon at one = massive damage.
- Broad Radar help you see all the enemies in the radar so that u can defend or attack wisely with your stategy or simply just help your team more secure, prevent some ninja sneaky attack your team information from behind

:
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:58 am

For core tune up
4*: Bullet Shell, negate stuns and reduce damage inflicted by 30%, 50% if great success.
3*: Guard Burst/ Ultra Shot/ Wonder Blast, guard burst give you all guard when firing all weapon, Ultra Shot give you 3-5 sec more from hyper shot buff, and Wonder Blast to blow nearby enemies that want to approach you.
2*: C. Soul Eater/ Back Protect, C.Soul Eater restone your hp when u destroying other players and Back protect to help you from some ninja that can go invisible like Eris, Saya.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:06 am

What the fuck man, you not using Soul Eater cart.

(constructive advice: 38 FLY is enough)

Also request moving thread to where it should be.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:12 am

Darkcloud wrote:
Im unsure what to tune her and stuff.
get 40 tec. 38/7 glide boost. Mandatory vanilla force tune on her wonder key rod. H.shooter or G.rapid depending on what you need or both.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 6:39 pm

What you can do, is to avoid getting ass blasted to death. You junk her and then you ouka her
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 6:43 pm

this build is horrible atm better junk
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:08 pm

I don't even know where to start on how Beatrix broke my eyes seeing this, it's not all wrong but half of it are you know... hopefully OP knows what is going on...

I'm just going to give a standard on AIR shooters.

38 FLY is enough and don't go lower

40 TEC is pretty much standard

If single shot weapon user 3x H.Shooter and/or G.Rapid Beta. Can be pure or combination.

If single rapid fire weapon 1x para or 1x force tune

If multiple weapons and you have moving burst cart, core tune long moving burst, guard burst. I don't know if weapon tunes is necessary since you are raining bullets something is bound to hit if you at least decently aim.

Since I don't have an Alice I don't know if she has alot of weapons to alphafire.

If you have some sort of mid air dash, there is a core tune also to give you all guard while dashing

Wonder Blast and Sword guard are meant to protect you from melee... but there are really rare AIR melees, and LND melees can't even reach you if your that high up. IF you really hate being shut down by artillery, dodge well, broad radar and always check radar to avoid enemy ART, 2x CV if capacity allows, don't lower your TGH as much as possible to reduce stun rate chance and strength and most of all PLAY SAFE.

Bullet Shell is for melee sub weapon
I would not recommend staying in the hyper shot as it gives LND a chance to hit you, as AIR you should stay on high ground and cliffs.
3x Great Force alpha damage is worth nothing if target is faster than your projectile, more speed to hit consistently is better. You only do full tune Great force if the speed of the bullet is really fast as railguns.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:14 am

Alice is a gunner. So anything that supports alpha is a no-no.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:09 am

y'all taking it so seriously.
i know y'all hate Alice
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:28 am

Beatrix wrote:
y'all taking it so seriously.
i know y'all hate Alice

To be honest I don't really get why's everyone bitching about Alice being OP. Does she has Anti Homing or some other broken skills minus the reverse bomb?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:30 am

LazFlamme wrote:

To be honest I don't really get why's everyone bitching about Alice being OP. Does she has Anti Homing or some other broken skills minus the reverse bomb?
Yes. She can get Light prop.+ Long range" , "CV + All guard" , "Speed up + anti-homo" etc. Just by using her sub dash move. Her main weapon is like your homing trumcardpgun which also has boost recovery feature and her aoe main weapon reverse enemy movements
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:12 pm

No one mention her op bs which never misses I actually love it but it got some horrible ghost hit if u dont know how to work with her bs
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 5:57 pm

That confuse ray also has moray tracking. Probably even better. It did a 180 degree turn just to hit my back after it went past me. It stuns hard, which gives Alice the chance to shoot more of her homo attacks. And the debuff lasts like 6 secs or 7. Fast recovery can barely help at all. Even Homura would bitch at her.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:24 pm

since this is C$ I just have to live with attitude of gitgud no matter how OP broken other bots are instead of bitching about it...

but then again with that description I think I'm gonna cry since I don't think my pepen gal or frac can beat that alice 1v1...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 12:15 am

Pepen girl might have a chance. Frac has homing and Alice has anti-homing so I doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?   Can anyone help me Build Alice Read? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me Build Alice Read?
Page 1 of 1