Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Year's Gara Counters?

Go down 
+3
Aurum_Sol
Suguri
MagicPotatoplz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

New Year's Gara Counters? Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:00 pm

I need to prepare. I never bothered to make counters against Resha and Eris before because I was too busy doing offers and using Pepo Candy. And now that we're going into 2013, we're going to be reliving Initium, but harder (probably).
Basically I just need some things to counter them with as best as I can. Here are some faggy and less faggy things I have that I might use if things get really bad:
(note: i never play airs except seiron hd ever so if i bring up air builds later and i'm bad at it pls tell me)
(note2: I'll mark which ones are ones that I don't particularly want to use because I'm not into gay stuff like that)

Lios&Hurr Vikdurr:
???????? airs in general I guess.

Eris:
- MLG - but I broke a slot on 3 of them, and I'm not really wanting to use a protector, but I guess if it gets too bad I will. I also broke 2 slots on both Ukko AMs during a tune up campaign. Good times.
- Haruka - was thinking of only using the buster but I'll probably not use her because people still complain about it.
- Feng Tao - she's actually really fun, so I might use 100% tunes to tune her and use her on occasion/eris infested rooms.
- Thoarla AM3 - I AM HORRIBLE AT THIS. please help.
- Seiron - Slice Gun, 38 FLY, 35+ TEC (in Aura), and 2x Clearance Laz LG. Yes?
- Melee Resha - Should I really feel bad about fighting Eris with Resha? (actually, you know what, I don't care, and you shouldn't either, considering unless you're on the homo list, in which case I probably won't take your opinion into consideration) I don't attack anything besides faggets and Eris can usually beat Resha anyway...
- Ghost Raider BD2 - whatever it's called. is dis any good?

Resha:
- Air Raider alpha - got air raider, havent used him at all.
- Haruka
- CKAC or LL Bulk Gatling/Huge Gatling Cyclotes - not sure if this would work, esp. considering I haven't used gatlings in a while; Clearance + Anti-Homing Bit?
- Patty Lop
- Ion Ps - this worked surprisingly well against koi some time ago, anyway. Might tune a second Clearance on her if I get harmonics for it.
- alpha cony cherif, alpha Synoris, alpha Katalina - have worked before.
- Tristar - used to use one on an alt sometimes, worked great against Resha if I could sneak up to her.

Monica:
- Aila, Melee Resha, Patty Lop, lands in general. I wouldn't be too worried about her, but if I'm going to be using air more... (the EMP bomb is really the only thing that ruined it for me. that's just stupid on an art.)

Kagura:
- ^ not really worried at all though.

Should I be worried about any of the silvers? (hi new flapjack)
The less faggy the recommendation the better.

I guess at this point it's just "how 2 countre initum gerls ???" and "how 2 use air robuts ???" mixed together. But oh well.
Halp. Opinions on what's faggy and what isn't would be good too. ; _ ; why do i still play this game
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:10 pm

For Eris any beam weapon gets the job done, ones with splash are more useful in case she uses Rejection. For Resha multi-hit weaponry (gatlings, vanilla Feng Mei, Aquila Girl, alphas, Kisrill, Persenachia, etc. or even splash weapons with decent interval) drops vainic fast, and most reshas are free as soon as the shield drops.

Seiron HD is superb at melting both.

Ion PS is definitely good anti-Resha too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 pm

Haruka isn't that gay. I heavily recommend using her since she rapes both Initium sluts. Why go easy on faggots out to ruin your fun?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:26 pm

being nemlim mellow or xmas will help in many cases there, too
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Leeous and Hurr Vikdurr are LND types with this?
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Honestly like what peeps has been saying already, just use mainly beam type weapons. Anything like Illygryps am that can do quick damage/pierce/melt through stupid resha/eris shields will probably be your best bet. After this gara comes out, I'm going to finish my illgryps am bot.

Welp, time to take out my Tonitrus again :V

Honestly, you really don't need to worry about monicas/kaguras in this server. Just dodge them if you see them and it'll be fine. (or tunnel the fuck out of them your choice)

Honestly, Idk what I'll do now in this gay server. Once again, all of us ARTies players are going to get shafted once again. Welp time to play more beginner's room w
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 am

yfw you realize that Muscle Victor and Brave Lios are LNDs.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:44 am

Yes that's why Potato said to use airs in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:47 am

derp.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:15 am

Watch your airs drop to dual Douche AM2 Illumis and 2x HS/GR Judgement Kagunigs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Gara Counters?   New Year's Gara Counters? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year's Gara Counters?
Page 1 of 1