Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Rock
Newcomer
Newcomer

Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs Empty
PostSubject: Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs   Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:04 pm

These mechs have a high cost, are enormous and have a huge price ... The question, are they good?

I personally liked the Cosmo Kaiser but I dare not buy because of the high price and the great disappointment would be if not result.

Can I make a good LAND MECH with these mech? (I would like to create a Land Commando with big Mechs).
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs   Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Big Mech does not mean big power. Big guys like Centaur X are targeted a lot by the AIR and ART bots so you must be quick enough to hit them before they down you. But, since a lot of them are around, even viper shield won't stay up for long so you got to be careful lol.

And they are not really worth the price.
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs   Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:30 am

Hyoka wrote:
Big Mech does not mean big power. Big guys like Centaur X are targeted a lot by the AIR and ART bots so you must be quick enough to hit them before they down you. But, since a lot of them are around, even viper shield won't stay up for long so you got to be careful lol.

They always work well for quests, mobs dont really care about size, and since the point of the quest is not loosing your three bots, the bigger, meaner, more expensive types of robots work well. Also, a 500 hp initial bot after maxing the hp with the cards is hilariously invencible, i mean seriously, how can you posibly loose 2.5k to mobs?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs   Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Ropalx wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

They always work well for quests, mobs dont really care about size, and since the point of the quest is not loosing your three bots, the bigger, meaner, more expensive types of robots work well. Also, a 500 hp initial bot after maxing the hp with the cards is hilariously invencible, i mean seriously, how can you posibly loose 2.5k to mobs?

in the later parts of quest mode monster hits 500 each hit lolol
Back to top Go down
Vivianite
Vivianite

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs   Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 am

I personally have a liking for big mechs, I tend to do better with them anyway.

As Hyoka said, you'll be a big fat target most of the time so it's best to have a mech excel at some evasive skill to avoid all the fire, or boost their WLK or FLY.

I, running arond with a mashed up red squealer get away with 24 WLK and that does some pretty fast movement. 30 if I add Shiro's Legs+Prop(with +2 to WLK)+jaguar BS

Then again it's common sense to know how to evade and backfire while being in a big slow mech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs   Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmo Kaiser, Centaur X and other big mechs
Page 1 of 1