Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck

Go down 
+4
udon-GE
Winty
Toilet-Flusher
WhiteTofuMagic
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck   SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:07 pm

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
Quote :
you might question yourself why are you locking on someone for 3 seconds and not shooting
I updated the section. Its a bit odd cause people is not stringing the fact together and making sense of what i am saying. I did mention to lead with a charged shot and fire uncharged shots afterwards. Its not like i am not shooting the guy during the 3 second.

I also mentioned the boost conservation air dash buff and how it can be combed with Perilous Runner. I also mentioned why a secondary weapon or ability that can replenish boost should be considered.
there is nothing wrong with using a blank bot either. you can put on parts to accomplish what you want. my oldest CBC build is a pacifier core and its completely viable with SBC.

I should just do a transcript of the ideas ( even if it is written in bubbles) in the Video like Winty said. It's probably better to help people understand it better.

Was the core tunes part even there before? Because the whole post barely mentions anything about air dash carts. And yes, having 2 guides that doesn't address the same "issues" isn't great. I mean, you could just post a video or just text, but if you are offering both, they should be equal as by then you are offering a choice, rather than a pause button to read the thread or a play button to play a video on a text guide in a thread. Honestly, if I reading a wall of text, I don't give a shit about some video on the bottom, videos complementing walls of text with more info and not just examples is hot garbage.

I didn't say a blank bot isn't a problem, but if people have a garbage bot that happens to offer something that can still be used even when you turn them into a blank bot (if you remove Ryu's parts, she's but a blank bot that happens to have a different bit. She's garbage because her weapons are garbage), there should be no reason why not to use them as long as the weapon fits. And yes, Blank bots are meant to hold other weapons.

Now about secondary ways to restore boost... Greatly questionable when the weapon in question already does it, but things like prop bit aren't that bad since there's barely anything worth mentioning to go on that slot anyway, even then, boost management with SBC greatly reduces the need for that, but I understand that everything this days is just beyond broken and people doesn't really need to learn how to play anymore. But hey, we will get more anti homing crap, because you know, that helps airs doing their job, which is... killing arts I guess?
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck   SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:01 pm

I added the core tune and air dash part because it was in the vid.
I already explained why secondary way to restore boost is recommended. If writing this and putting this in a vid does not get the point across, IDK, i will have draw pictures or write an Standard Operating Procedure to add to this.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck   SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Quote :
The Handheld version have a slightly different cousin later called el Percius AM3 (or was it 4). While lower in ammo, this gun have good utility as well and it worth the X3 G rapid.( its just L sized, would love to slap it on a seraph, speed up+seraph wings sounds fun)
Would it be feasible to use a Shaden BS w/ Boost Drive and 3x GFA?? I tried this on Absol, but that core doesn't seem ideal. Maybe someone else can recommend a better one?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck   SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Quote :
The Handheld version have a slightly different cousin later called el Percius AM3 (or was it 4). While lower in ammo, this gun have good utility as well and it worth the X3 G rapid.( its just L sized, would love to slap it on a seraph, speed up+seraph wings sounds fun)
Would it be feasible to use a Shaden BS w/ Boost Drive and 3x GFA?? I tried this on Absol, but that core doesn't seem ideal. Maybe someone else can recommend a better one?

Biltz? if not aura what about Geo or Shaden Core
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck   SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:51 pm

I mainly used the Absol core to check whether the Lux BS effect preserves Boosting time on shaden, I never payed attention though l0l I don't have any Boost Driven AIR core with the matching size tag (yet). I'll look into shaden later. What also bothers me is, if one can even recover that much boost time w/o Parachute (I use Fall Charge on Minaria and it works like a charm, Ramdiver's parachute isn't permanent though, hmm...).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck   SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SBC and You. what is it and Why should you give a fck
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2