Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon   Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:33 am

Well, a little while ago, I got myself a Vector Raid. Vector Eagle happens to be one of my favorite AIR robots (I have owned the normal Vector for a while, and I really like it, but the Raid version for less time).
However, the Raid version I found isn't so hot with his Homing Blasters, but the fact that he has an AURA System means that I can give it a Blitzelt BS and his high cost means that I could equip some really big guns to him too.

I currently don't have Thoarla AM3 or Thoarla AM4, but I've been aiming to get them, and Vector Raid is a great robot to put one on. Once I do, I was going to use either one of these builds for Vector Raid. I made two, depending on which Thoarla Cannon I get first. I was gonna use his default Vector Raid LG, but it took up too much cost, and I need a lot for the Cannon and tune ups.

(With Thoarla AM3)
Spoiler:

With Thoarla AM4
Spoiler:

What do you think of these? I'll use whichever one corresponds to the Thoarla Cannon I obtain first. I have pretty much all the other parts I need though.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon   Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:24 am

the homing blaster sucks, don't waste EIW on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon   Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Okay, I'll then replace them both with Quick Boost and Quick Jump then, and use the remaining space for some Tech Tune-ups.

Recall that this Vector has AURA, so no Negative STR.

How about these then? Also, I just remembered I also have Thoarla Magion AMs to use on him!

With Thoarla AM3
Spoiler:

With Thoarla AM4
Spoiler:

BTW, something I noticed in the Calc. Apparently the Thoarla AM4 version actually would do more damage, despite lower TEC.

EDIT: Today I just got Thoarla Callisto. So I'm going with the 2nd Build then, which apparently does more damage (thankfully).

Last edited by Armored Entity on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon   Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:51 am

40 Tec or nothing
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon   Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:03 am

due to the how the arm cannon has a natural dual-hit component that triggers tough reduction on the first hit, building for tec isn't as effective as the force of the weapon would imply. It's not really worth making sacrifices to get 40tec on this kind of build, but removing the shield for a proper handheld would be more effective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon   Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Winty wrote:
due to the how the arm cannon has a natural dual-hit component that triggers tough reduction on the first hit, building for tec isn't as effective as the force of the weapon would imply. It's not really worth making sacrifices to get 40tec on this kind of build, but removing the shield for a proper handheld would be more effective.

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking about the TEC. Though the shield has been helping for me at least while I've been trying it out lately. Nevertheless, I might try your suggestion.

I'm loving playing as this though. If Vector wasn't fun enough for me, this Thoarla AM4 one really packs a serious punch with that thing!
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon   Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 3:16 pm

It reminds me that I was going to do something like this, but with another
weapon and Absol core...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon   Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon Empty

Back to top Go down

Vector Raid with Thoarla Cannon
Page 1 of 1