Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Altheos

Male Posts : 37

Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories) Empty
PostSubject: Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories)   Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:08 am

Rolled the Gara, got the Fencer, Accidentally tuned Ouka LGs with 2 CVs when I was supposed to save them for Kisrill because of sentimentality, decided to go off and tune Fencer, found out that I was getting fucked over by lack of slots, made this.

Vanguard Fencering is lazy:

Firstly, would this build actually kill anything in this meta (thus validating my old desire to tune this thing up). If the answer to the first question is no, then would I be better off tuning the Ouka Scarlet that the LGs originally came from (And where I discovered that I can't reach 40STR 38/1 Boost Run with Triple Slow on her.)?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories)   Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:18 am

Why Broad Radar though?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories)   Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:26 am

Broad Radar is an outdated cart stop using it. Get boost run on modern day melees or go home.
Back to top Go down
Altheos

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories)   Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:08 pm

Outdated huh? Well, okay.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories)   Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:13 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories)   Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:58 am

Yesterday i roll the de delight gara and i get one fencer.

This is my build using the pre tuned BS and Accs i have. Sadly I only have 1 Slot Oukaq Legs.
Im going to use Wolfraid WB. Dont know what core tune ups are good for a build like this. So far i will choose the core tunes i always use, Crimsom Crusader+ and Eco boost run+. (should i use full throttle guard for the lack of blast guard? or i change Sword guard for blast guard ?
I dont know What sword drive carts use for a bot like this, (i like armor drive in my melee bots), this time i choose Sword drive because if fencer runs out of buffs for the sword it still have melt to keep doing damage using the normal melee.

Vanguard Fencer:

Back to top Go down
Altheos

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories)   Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:42 am

I'm not sure a vanguard even /needs/ the melt tunes in the first place. And hell, I have doubts a Fencer can actually survive that long without getting killed. Having no ranged means that it'll be soaking up a fair bit of damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories)   Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanguard Fencer (Good Ol' Memories)
Page 1 of 1