Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lily rain EVE

Go down 
+11
UncleBobbie
Sakura1
Winty
Argento
Astral_Dono
Poppet
AzureRathalos
Lucifina
Zwiebel Force
Altheos
Meet ze puncake
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

lily rain EVE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lily rain EVE   lily rain EVE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Altheos wrote:
I use a moving burst float dash eve. If you're having accuracy problems, get more Great Rapid Betas. Ammo is not a problem for EVE if every hit counts. I use moving burst because I like shooting off 2 level 3 charged shots while not being stuck in one place like a moron.

What? But moving burst's purpose is to have you move while shooting multiple weapons all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: lily rain EVE   lily rain EVE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:00 am

[quote="AzureRathalos"]
Argento wrote:
This is a good build?

On top of the standing "why would you have 36 fly", I would like to ask: Why don't you have your cartridge selections shown?

ups, my bad i didnt see i havent selected the cartridges. here is a build using 1 capa Tune and make it reach 38 Fly like all wants.

Lily EVE:
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: lily rain EVE   lily rain EVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Argento wrote:
ups, my bad i didnt see i havent selected the cartridges. here is a build using 1 capa Tune and make it reach 38 Fly like all wants.

Lily EVE:

You can get similar stats to what you have without the need for Capacity (and the cost bloat that comes with it). Also, having Range typically isn't a good idea. It doesn't matter how far you can shoot if the projectile (even if it's a Lv3 shot) doesn't go fast enough to connect with a moving target. Taking what you've made, I have made the following:

A suggestion.:

Oh, and if you were wondering why there are High Tech Beta tunes in there:
High Tech Beta + High Boost Beta = 2TEC, 1FLY, -2STR, -1WLK for 2 Slots and 10 Cost. 0.30 Stat/Cost
High Tech Alpha + High Boost Beta = 2TEC, 2FLY, -2STR, -1WLK for 2 Slots and 15 Cost. 0.26 Stat/Cost

As long as WLK and STR don't matter and you have slots available, having combinations of High Tech Beta + High Boost Beta can give you a few extra gains. The information for things like this isn't hard to find, as long as you take the time to look it up and read it.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: lily rain EVE   lily rain EVE - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:10 pm

#em3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: lily rain EVE   lily rain EVE - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:26 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
Here is my Lily EVE she has never been defeated by another EVE in 1 vs 1 in fact she can kill any ART moe in 1 vs 1. If anybody wants to test their EVE or any other ART moe vs my EVE tell me.
lily rain EVE - Page 2 Screen61

That's one fat Lily Rain EVE.

So much points to be had~
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: lily rain EVE   lily rain EVE - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:30 pm

Thats her normal cost she doesn't have capa tunes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: lily rain EVE   lily rain EVE - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Im gonna guess she has Armor Drive
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: lily rain EVE   lily rain EVE - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:19 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lily rain EVE   lily rain EVE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lily rain EVE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2