Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats the shitiest melee moe?

Go down 
+28
Skulkraken
AhegaoMaster
Zane Hitsurugi
ricardo_241
Kamuri
fggt
souldrace
Shidokun
Hellshake Yano
Astral_Dono
therukez
xTohka
eVe Heart
+RedCobra+
Halexander
Lucifina
Sakura1
God is a Cat Girl
Frizz
LazFlamme
Zwiebel Force
That_Wiesel_Guy
Kuzuha
NeedCheeseCake
Winty
Esequienes?
Relict?
RaverX
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Mercurio
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Sakura
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Meisen kaede
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Lafiel
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Tsukishiro Kanna
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Lunastasia
 3% [ 1 ]
Astralyzer
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yuka
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Other(say which)
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:22 pm

souldrace wrote:
fggt wrote:
>no boost run
>charge attack need at least 1s to activate, long cd
>>>good at 1v1

Any thing with boost run or float dash can just kite you to death, stop acting dumb.

1.she doesn't need boost run she has assult step
2.healers/supports leave their fields around so that's an easy boost, plus it can be used to get in close to the enemy.
3. insta shield gives great defense that it makes all attacks that is used against kanna 0-2 dmg even the splash dmg is 0-2, it last for 2-3 secs but since cb is a fast pace game that's all you need to get the edge.
4.whats boost run going to do? and float dash can be countered by using assult step+insta shield plus you can back them in to a corner and they have no choice but to accept the pain.
5. no seriously whats a enemy boost run going to do, give kanna melee range tunes and you can get first hit plus kanna's range attack(the one she flings at the enemy) will always stun when it hits.
Stop trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:29 pm

ChuChu wrote:
why did you score 3k melee with her then?
I make bad bots look good.
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Diabolical wrote:
ChuChu wrote:
why did you score 3k melee with her then?
I make bad bots look good.

True XD
Back to top Go down
souldrace

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:37 am

i guess I'm a bit wrong about kanna well no prob i'm willing to admit I'm wrong, but i still believe she excels at 1v1
Back to top Go down
Kamuri
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kamuri

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:54 pm

How about Elcott (original). I guess her tracking is still better than Luna's...
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:12 am

Her melee barely has tracking issue, it can even track something to the side of her. Her first issue is that the jump from first combo make the 2nd combo miss 99% of the time (can use BD2 or aqua jet to fix it, somewhat). Her other "issue" is that the shockwave from first combo is counted as pure range attack and it always hit first and most of her damage is from that.
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Mjdj7
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 am

Lafiel
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:54 am

wat
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 11:22 am

Lafiel's melee isn't what's the problem, it's pretty good. Lafiel herself is just squishy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
ricardo_241
ricardo_241

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Kururu.. I have both so I know they are the worst even though I don't play lnd ><
Back to top Go down
Zane Hitsurugi
Zane Hitsurugi

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Why do people say that astralyzer sucks?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:43 pm

why is sakura here she doesnt suck ._.
Back to top Go down
Lucifina
Lucifina

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Because that Sakura swallows, not just suck.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Zane Hitsurugi wrote:
Why do people say that astralyzer sucks?

• Split force on his main melee combo which means TGH reduction fucks with his damage unless you give him Sword Drive and take Armor Breaker
  • His fireballs' base speed is low and requires heavy weapon tune investment which he can't really afford unless you want to capacity tune him. It's good for farming cacti, though.
  • Poses for a brief time after his dive kick, leaving him slightly vulnerable
  • Wonky ass tracking on his hero kick

That_Megacost_Guy wrote:
[Divekick is] pretty cool if you manage to hit a heal group with it, but it has a really bad tendency to track off BEHIND YOU or some RANDOM AS FUCK direction

I still think he's fun, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:33 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Tbh I think Justicia would be played a lot more, if her combo would be less nerdy.

Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head on why I don't find her to be that awesome. Explained it better than me.

Astral_Dono wrote:
Lafiel's melee isn't what's the problem, it's pretty good. Lafiel herself is just squishy as fuck.

Been playing her more lately, and I tuned her HP a bit (plus managed to get in some good Weapon Tunes). I think the HP is her problem, but I find her awesome. She's not bad, but she's not absolutely phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:45 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
I think the HP is her problem
See also:
Term: Squishy as fuck
Meaning: Lacking HP and/or stunned easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Armored Entity wrote:
See also:

Just a few minutes ago, I beat a Sylvia with her in a one-on-one battle. So she isn't bad.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:31 pm

yep you beat a sylvia, proving that she isn't mathematically inferior to other units
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:19 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Astral_Dono wrote:
Armored Entity wrote:
See also:

Just a few minutes ago, I beat a Sylvia with her in a one-on-one battle. So she isn't bad.
I never said she was bad bruh
Astral_Dono wrote:
Lafiel's melee isn't what's the problem, it's pretty good.
Why do you keep repeating what I already said bruh

Bruh.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:41 pm

I've been trying out Kanna and I think I see her gameplay now. She's a team player and can't be aggressive.  Destroying bubbles isn't top priority in her list at the start of the match. You only do this when your team encounters one and need to deny the other team. Her mortar (ranged attack) plays a vital role on her gameplay. Still a shit moe but I'll still use her.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:15 pm

Ww Elisa WD
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:54 am

Armored Entity wrote:

This proves nothing. My untuned Sylvia is entirely capable of wrecking Resha and Akane for reasons I don't fully understand either. Maybe the bright red HP bar is key.

(Are you being sarcastic?) (Actually, yes, but probably not enough.)

New nomination: Hurr Vicdurr Herr Victor
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:19 am

in all seriousness, anything that has functional tracking shouldn't even be a contender, no matter how bad the stats are.

There's a lot of things that won't reach into being actually useful in the current metagame because of their lack of stats that are wanted for a melee to survive(kururu and astralyzer are prime examples of this) but they can still do things like beat up out of position artillery that aren't paying attention.

On the other hand, units like BF crimrose and lunastasia that simply miss 50% of the time(or more) are basically unplayable.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:19 am

Victor is shit but his leg melee has enough speed to make a quick getaway from enemies (hopefully you dont track onto something). plus homing projectiles tend to miss more when you melee since latency / tracking / etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:51 am

LazFlamme wrote:
This proves nothing. My untuned Sylvia is entirely capable of wrecking Resha and Akane for reasons I don't fully understand either. Maybe the bright red HP bar is key.

No, that Sylvia's HP Bar was in the Dark Blue levels when I encountered her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next