Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats the shitiest melee moe?

Go down 
+28
Skulkraken
AhegaoMaster
Zane Hitsurugi
ricardo_241
Kamuri
fggt
souldrace
Shidokun
Hellshake Yano
Astral_Dono
therukez
xTohka
eVe Heart
+RedCobra+
Halexander
Lucifina
Sakura1
God is a Cat Girl
Frizz
LazFlamme
Zwiebel Force
That_Wiesel_Guy
Kuzuha
NeedCheeseCake
Winty
Esequienes?
Relict?
RaverX
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Mercurio
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Sakura
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Meisen kaede
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Lafiel
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Tsukishiro Kanna
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Lunastasia
 3% [ 1 ]
Astralyzer
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yuka
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Other(say which)
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:47 pm

I see Kanna being the winner here.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:42 am

Winty wrote:
Tuskin wrote:
She doesnt one shot robots.
She isn't invulnerable to bullets.
She doesn't have crimson veil out of the box.
She doesn't have autoclearance.
She can't attack airs that are 30 meters above her.

According to this community, weak robots like that are shit!

you forgot to mention she isn't on a motorcycle
also she can't equip moray booster
can't have 40str+40wlk+40tgh+1k hp
doesn't have glide boost
doesn't have maximum DPS

LMAO

Some nerds put that booster even on pers shade.

But really, they should put a longer cd on moray bs.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:49 am

the only complaint I have against that part is that it beats CV on land, the anti-CV effect should only work on airs imo.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:51 am

True. I remember when i got fuked by a alpha moray using my cv tuned momiji. Momiji could easily counter him but is dam anoying
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 8:41 am

Anti CV shouldn't be a thing, just as CV shouldn't be a thing #em6

Imo Moray BS' main should have way less ammo and a global cd on main weapon or something like that.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 10:57 am

If Lumiera's missiles is considered a melee attack, then shouldn't Lumiera be technically the shittiest because she's obviously not designed for melee, yet still having melee attacks?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:04 am

I'm fairly sure it's not a melee attack, just a ranged attack with melee damage attached to it(it's also partially blast damage). You can try to parry it with killica and see if lumeria gets knocked up, but I'm fairly sure she won't since it's a projectile.(For example, Killica can parry the first part of glint strike, as it's a melee attack while eris is swinging her sword, but can't parry it if she only catches the part after eris exits the animation, because at that point it's a projectile and not a melee attack)
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:14 am

Can I parry with Kuhl instead.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:59 am

yes, with kuhl, or with that arm part, or whatever you want. As long as it's a parry.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:28 pm

You can parry Trizelon's main weapon slashes I'm 99% sure, but that's a different case from Lumeria.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Kanna, yukka, and Kururu(in the comments) got the most votes i didn't put Kululu in the list because for me she is more a shooter than a melee, anyways who would win if these 3 fight each other?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Tuskin wrote:
She doesnt one shot robots.
She isn't invulnerable to bullets.
She doesn't have crimson veil out of the box.
She doesn't have autoclearance.
She can't attack airs that are 30 meters above her.

According to this community, weak robots like that are shit!

Fair enough, I am convinced...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
Kanna, yukka, and Kururu(in the comments) got the most votes i didn't put Kululu in the list because for me she is more a shooter than a melee, anyways who would win if these 3 fight each other?

The one whose melee has super armor. Though I think all 3 don't have it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Kururu would prolly go down first because HP, idk Kanna's HP, but I think she'd be winning over Yuuka.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Cv should be a thing its fcking temp. and its not always active while Anti-CV is always active so fck off D:<
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:02 pm

mecha jettuh gurl
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:09 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
You can parry Trizelon's main weapon slashes I'm 99% sure, but that's a different case from Lumeria.

does that knock him back?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 10:30 am

Sakura1 wrote:
Cv should be a thing its fcking temp. and its not always active while Anti-CV is always active so fck off D:<
Till you realise that CV got introduced as a permanent selfbuff (unless you want to call Ivis' CV temporary, but that's like listening to an Exo song and calling it white metal). Almost all the things that come with it preinstalled were subjects of complaints. It's not like she couldn't support reject you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 12:36 pm

Winty wrote:
Astral_Dono wrote:

does that knock him back?
Yes, the parry particles even activate; you'll see the glow, hear the "tink" and then see the Trizelion get stunned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5