Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats the shitiest melee moe?

Go down 
+28
Skulkraken
AhegaoMaster
Zane Hitsurugi
ricardo_241
Kamuri
fggt
souldrace
Shidokun
Hellshake Yano
Astral_Dono
therukez
xTohka
eVe Heart
+RedCobra+
Halexander
Lucifina
Sakura1
God is a Cat Girl
Frizz
LazFlamme
Zwiebel Force
That_Wiesel_Guy
Kuzuha
NeedCheeseCake
Winty
Esequienes?
Relict?
RaverX
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Mercurio
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Sakura
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Meisen kaede
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Lafiel
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Tsukishiro Kanna
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Lunastasia
 3% [ 1 ]
Astralyzer
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yuka
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Other(say which)
Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:19 pm

school eli-
Kururu. She's my worst melee. Wanted to say yuuka but once I got hit by a truck in the angel academy. the truck was yuuka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:24 pm

Either Justica or Ouka.

I just got Justica today, and yeah, she's not good.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Armored Entity wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:39 pm

Armored Entity wrote:

Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh

Last edited by LazFlamme on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xTohka
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Either Justica or Ouka.

Sir, are u nuts?
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:26 am

Armored Entity wrote:
Either Justica or Ouka.

BROH ! .........
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:33 am

Armored Entity wrote:

Tell me this is a troll, tell me this is a troll, tell me this is a troll ggggggggaaaaaaaaaaahhh
Back to top Go down
therukez
therukez

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:38 am

Armored Entity wrote:
Either Justica or Ouka.

yeah she's not good just for you.....
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:13 am

Armored Entity wrote:
farao
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:18 am

Tbh I think Justicia would be played a lot more, if her combo would be less nerdy. Idk if you should really call it bad though.
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 2:14 am

Kururu S
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:30 am

whut about Resha melee route?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:51 am

Shidokun wrote:

Resha melee is still decent enough to stun.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:55 am

Shidokun wrote:

resha fucking owns lol
still probably one of the best defensive melees.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:09 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Tbh I think Justicia would be played a lot more, if her combo would be less nerdy. Idk if you should really call it bad though.

he is just dumb I lost hope in helping him long ago
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:45 am

If I can't air melee, it's not my reshalution.
Back to top Go down
souldrace

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:55 am

Kuzuha wrote:
Obviously Kanna. All her features were just rushed by CS. Doesn't have boost run. Non-special melee. No super armor. Long delay on skills. Meluc that can be countered. Heck even Trin is enough to kill her. And her buff. Her buff is the most useless I've seen so far.
kanna is op on 1v1 battles her only defect is that she can't do groups plus tune her right and not even a tuned zero stand a chance
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:16 am

souldrace wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
Obviously Kanna. All her features were just rushed by CS. Doesn't have boost run. Non-special melee. No super armor. Long delay on skills. Meluc that can be countered. Heck even Trin is enough to kill her. And her buff. Her buff is the most useless I've seen so far.
kanna is op on 1v1 battles her only defect is that she can't do groups plus tune her right and not even a tuned zero stand a chance

I once almost meleed a Kanna with purple HP to death (then the match ended). With an untuned Abyss Hu. Explain.

Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:23 am

WHy is meru here?
Back to top Go down
souldrace

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:28 am

LazFlamme wrote:
souldrace wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

I once almost meleed a Kanna with purple HP to death (then the match ended). With an untuned Abyss Hu. Explain.

define purple first.
second: kanna defense sucks but her offense is true but that defense can be fix if you give her armor drive.
you must of fought a attack drive kanna that's my 2 cents on the matter.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:47 am

>no boost run
>charge attack need at least 1s to activate, long cd
>>>good at 1v1

Any thing with boost run or float dash can just kite you to death, stop acting dumb.
Back to top Go down
souldrace

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:07 pm

fggt wrote:
>no boost run
>>>good at 1v1

Any thing with boost run or float dash can just kite you to death, stop acting dumb.

1.she doesn't need boost run she has assult step
2.healers/supports leave their fields around so that's an easy boost, plus it can be used to get in close to the enemy.
3. insta shield gives great defense that it makes all attacks that is used against kanna 0-2 dmg even the splash dmg is 0-2, it last for 2-3 secs but since cb is a fast pace game that's all you need to get the edge.
4.whats boost run going to do? and float dash can be countered by using assult step+insta shield plus you can back them in to a corner and they have no choice but to accept the pain.
5. no seriously whats a enemy boost run going to do, give kanna melee range tunes and you can get first hit plus kanna's range attack(the one she flings at the enemy) will always stun when it hits.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:38 pm

souldrace wrote:
fggt wrote:
>no boost run
>>>good at 1v1

1.she doesn't need boost run she has assult step
2.healers/supports leave their fields around so that's an easy boost, plus it can be used to get in close to the enemy.
3. insta shield gives great defense that it makes all attacks that is used against kanna 0-2 dmg even the splash dmg is 0-2, it last for 2-3 secs but since cb is a fast pace game that's all you need to get the edge.
4.whats boost run going to do? and float dash can be countered by using assult step+insta shield plus you can back them in to a corner and they have no choice but to accept the pain.
5. no seriously whats a enemy boost run going to do, give kanna melee range tunes and you can get first hit plus kanna's range attack(the one she flings at the enemy) will always stun when it hits.

when you start getting game warrior in fagg0t rooms plox post a pic and ur cost better be 0 or ur just shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:50 pm

ChuChu wrote:
WHy is meru here?
She's bad.
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:21 pm

Diabolical wrote:
ChuChu wrote:
WHy is meru here?
She's bad.
why did you score 3k melee with her then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the shitiest melee moe?   Whats the shitiest melee moe? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next