Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)

Go down 
+27
poppit
Abolla
RST-00
udon-GE
GreyFalcon
Midona
DreamyCrowdy
FullThrottle
Nevano
Courius
chengsta
Feign
Kecepirit
Desu
TimeRift
Alamaxca
CapeMike
technomo12
Jello
FenixStryk
FrostFire
Gerk
utok
boytitan2
ChaosOmni
werty16
BB
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Male Posts : 110

So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) Empty
PostSubject: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Created this thread pretty much just to say that titan bazooka is amazing. 40 force and artillery shells/explosions even bigger than a L ART itself. Downside is 200 cost and -4 walk/fly, but almost anything caught in it is a frag.

To give this thread relevance though, what is your favorite weapon?
Back to top Go down

So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Single Gun
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:58 pm

must say the trusty old wide beamgun ,it has never let me down
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Beamgun MOD... my Laz-chan will rip you apart Wink

Oh yeah... I actually love the Bowgun, but that's speaking from CBJP where I could get it easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Eight Vulcan, knife through butter baby.
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:47 pm

off topic but XD luv ur ika musume avatar fun
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:15 am

I just got the titan bazooka item hunting but now that I do the math once i level up my maxis Im taking it off my destructor and adding it to maxis rail gun+titan bazzoka plus payload rifle +dual rifle bit oh ya he has the range now he will have the one hit kill no wonder I called him sniper =D
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:18 am

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
This on a shino is pretty awesome, hits you hard, fast

I miss the auto beam gun last OBT, that one hits pretty hard too
Back to top Go down
Gerk
Newcomer
Newcomer
Gerk

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:26 am

Auto Beam Rifle
Eight Vulcan

As far as things we can get with UC, you can't go wrong with the Saucer.
It was my Crimrose right-hand of choice until I learned that cheesing people to death with a Mini Bazooka was pretty useful.
Back to top Go down
FrostFire
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:31 am

i tend to like the built in weps on bots i get. lol. that said i gotta say the Snail Bots built in BD weapon is SO much fun XD
Back to top Go down
Gerk
Newcomer
Newcomer
Gerk

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:36 am

Sagittary Maxis II's built-in.

weeeeeeeeeeeee CHU CHU CHU CHU

[HIT!] [NICE!]
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:52 am

Diabolical wrote:
Single Gun
Accel Gun. +50 cost, but more ammo, more velocity and more damage. Feels good.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:54 am

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:09 am

Last edited by technomo12 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:17 am

Paralyzer Gun(had mine modded for more ammo, double stun chance, and added range)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alamaxca
Alamaxca

Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:06 am

Eight Vulcan, Maril March AM2, Saggi-tan's railgun bounce . Right now, I only have eight vulcan so it's best to me.
Back to top Go down
TimeRift

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 am

Slash blade. -wants but doesnt has- D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Blast Zooka, Cuz it's a fricking flak cannon!
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:30 pm

TimeRift wrote:

I has.
If you put that on any air its going to be killed once it sees an Adone.

Don't know about LND mech though.
It'd probably cause mayhem with range.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:34 pm

TimeRift wrote:

Just got one yesterday and tested it with my Jikun. Deals a crapload of damage along with the frigging kick.
I'll give it out if ever there's a bazaar or something since I really don't play LND bots too much
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:02 pm

utok wrote:

I'll give it out if ever there's a bazaar or something since I really don't play LND bots too much

You can't sell RT items from the JP CB.
Unless they changed that in ENG CB,
It will probably be the same here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Desu wrote:

You can't sell RT items from the JP CB.
Unless they changed that in ENG CB,
It will probably be the same here.

That sucks, oh well.. might as well keep it for trolling purposes
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:21 am

tried titan, but can't even fire it due to short lg + long am (the projectile instantly blew up cause it touches the ground). not enough cost to strap on the missile lgj.

best i had probably just the volcano grenade.
or howitzer amj.
or megaton am2 (but damn megaton am2 bullets travels even slower than titan bazooka...).
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:22 am

oh ima also add here negatron rifle
its heavy and has alot of - but it looks cool has good range and nice damage and is for UC
havin lolz with mah izuna who dual wields em
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:45 am

Haven't been able to get any actual playing done on my GF's netbook at a dairy farm's net connection... But so far, the plasma blade you get with Crimrose E is fucking godly. I normally have an enormous hate for playing melee Air, but this changes my mind hard. Crim E might as well have been named "Crimrose Ouka" to get the message across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)   So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?) Empty

Back to top Go down

So Titan Bazooka Is One of the Most Amazing Weapons Ever. (What's your fav?)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next